Thread: DMUC Multiplayer Campaign

Default DMUC Multiplayer Campaign

Hi,

I dont know if Im the only one, but I still love to play the Empire Multiplayer Campaign, even though Creative Assembly took the liberty to decide for us that its not worth playing anymore since they brought us so many great new titles to buy.

Anyway, if you are still interested in the Multiplayer Campaign (preferably using DMUC) then feel free to bump me on steam. I might have one or two Beta Keys that still work and I can also provide an own Teamspeak server.
    Keep in mind that the Multiplayer Campaign is a long-term match (especially since I would prefer 4 turns/year).

So this thread could also be the place for everyone to find campaign companions.

My Steam Name: zumorc

Looking forward to hearing from you...

Default Re: DMUC Multiplayer Campaign

Hello Zumorc,
    I am interested in playing DMUC multiplayer campaign in ETW. How does it work? And can it also be played multiplayer on a local network?
    With some friends here we monthly play some battles, but a real campaign would be awesome. Or does it work similar to hotseat as in the MTW2?
    My steamname is cjlvanderlinden. I unfortunately donot know how to bump anyone on steam.
    Looking forward to read from you.
    Best regards, Coen.

Hey zumorc I have send you a friend request on steam. I would love to play DMUC with you

Hi!
    I tried to get a mp-campaign key a few months ago, but without sucess.
    If you have one, I would be happy to play a few campaigns with you.
    My steamname: Phildor MacKoup

hey, I'd love to play with u guys too (preferably DMUC), especially since i have now holidays.

Unfortunately I'm not sso crafty with steam, so plz bump me somehow or let me know,
    thx

email: michi.ogrodnik@gmail.com
    steam name: kindorgo

I would be very happy to play an mp campaign with you or someone else if you have keys,
    my steam pseudo is {CØRS£} Raftor