Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Påsans amazing LOTR RTD compendium.

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Default Re: Påsans amazing LOTR RTD compendium.

Inkie Pie

You are sitting at a bardesk, watching silently the couple across the room. The awkwardness between the two tell you everything you need to know.
    The tall and fancy looking man gets up, and walks over to the bar where he orders two new Martinis and a glass of water, you notice he is wearing a nice Armani suit with gleaming Rolex watch. When he was done ordering you casually ask him "Is that your wife?" while pointing at the woman "Date" He answers, with an unmistakable sense of smugness and pride for landing such a girl. The man sends you a confident smile before spilling his Martini over in the other glass, and filling the empty glass with water "Everything is easier if you get them drunk" he says in a smug tone before heading back to his table, with his double strong Martini and water-in-Martini glass, never noticing what you casually slipped in his fake Martini.

Half an hour later, and the man had still not returned from the bathroom. The girl was obviously getting annoyed as you finally head on over to her table and ask in an innocent tone "Where is your husband?" "Oh no, its just a date, and I have no idea, he said he was going to the lavatory" she responds, clearly annoyed. "Oh yeah" you answered "I saw him outside meeting that with a... blonde earlier" The pretty woman instantly narrowed her eyes and hissed "Lucy" You have no idea who 'Lucy' was but you decided to just go with it as you slipped down in the previously occupied seat. You felt pretty sure this would be a good night, as you notice the nicely dressed man running straight from the bathroom to the exit with a visible brown stain on his Armani dress trousers.

You wake up in the ruins of what looks to once have been a residential building of some sorts, but now most of the building is gone. You are in a small room with a uncomfortable bed far removed from the amazing double suite bed you remember falling asleep in. You notice a giant hole in the wall and roof, and the fist thing you spot is a giant grey elephant right on the outside.
    You are in a building of some sort, there is a hole in the wall and you can see a giant elephant. What do you do?
    Last edited by Påsan; April 17, 2012 at 08:03 PM.

Serpentio chuckled stupidly, and mashed his face back into the pillow "Haha, what the hell did I take last night..."

But then his eyes opened: There was no pillow. He rose bolt upright with disgust etched on his face. "! Did I just sleep on some dirty mattress? Jeez, some hobo probably used it to wipe his ass..." he contemplated the mental image for a while sourly, before getting out of the filthy 'bed'. With the inveterate dismissal of an ex-crackhead, he ignores the elephant in the distance, and stumbles downstairs to see if he can try to get the staff to give him his money back. "I mean what the hell, a dirty mattress? They clearly have no idea who they're dealing with. I bet the guy wanted to play a dirty trick on me because he was so jealous about the chick I scored. Yeah, this is starting to make sense: They gave us their best suite then sneaked in while we were sleeping, grabbed my pretty lady and had their way with her, and then dumped me in their -hole. Damned hotel staff, always trying to put honest gentlemen of the road out of business. I'm there actually doing something with my skills, and those monkeys think they can just snatch it away from me? Man, that was some fine ass they made me miss out on. Hey, maybe I can grab some free breakfast before I go ape- on them..."

I drag myself downstairs in a stupour.

Under the patronage of the formidable and lovely Narf.

Proud patron of Derpy Hooves, Audacia, Lordsith, Frodo45127 and Sir Adrian.

Citizen

Ferdiad
    I observe the Corsairs, then attempt to speak to them.
    [3]
    "Hey, HEY! Listen!" you shout at the corsairs, hoping to draw their attention, however your screams are drowned in the sound from the burning village, the shouting of commands and and the fifteen others that are screaming and crying around you. The Corsairs seems to be making ready to depart from the village, you make out that there are only three ships. You are still bound on the corsair ship. They are about to depart.

Lollsuck

Really nice giving me a map that doesn't show Tarnost.
    Thankfully I play TATW and know its position.

Ragnar kicks in the door that should lead out of the town and I go through after him. When outside the fortifications I tell him he is free to go if he wants and thank him for his help.

[3]
    You both head on through the trap door that ended up leading to a cleverly concealed exit by a road. By the map you saw earlier you know that one road would lead north east to Minas Tirith, and the other road will lead to Pelagir. Ragnar seems lost, and asks you for be best route for him to get home. Then suddenly a roar and the sounds of enormous wings could be heard, the black monstrosity was departing Tarnost and is flying north along the road to Minas Tirith. You are on the roadside there is a single road, and it will lead to two different destinations. There is also the fortified village not far back.

Nosjack
    I quickly make my way down the slope towards the village. "Those damned overgrown weasels will be over here in no time..."

I clean my knife, pack up my stuff (making sure to pick up the necklace, it might come in handy) and head down the hill.
    [6]
    You head down to the village, and it seemed like a ghost town, all the windows were closed and barred and there was a chilly wind blowing from the east. You notice now as the night became morning that there was ominous black clouds in the horizon. After wandering around in the outskirts, you finally find the main road, and you find the one house with light in its windows, the tavern "The hanged goat". Inside you find that this was were the village people were at, and talking to some of the locals you hear much news of the nights events. The village is called Erech and is a small village close to the white mountains. There had been strange events during the night, with grey riders bringing a evil fog that had made even the bravest men in the village shiver in fear and a ugly small creature appearing from air the midst of this very tavern. Some old coot in the corner told of a old saying about a cursed mountainpeople and that they now had been awoken by the evil lord to bring ruin to the lands of men. However he was uncertain how the band of grey-clad riders was involved in all of this. You met the town blacksmith who offered to repair your tommygun, and even offered one of his swords if you would give him that fancy knife of yours. You are in the tavern in the town Erech, there have been strange things happening during the night, but the locals seem friendly despite your foreign clothing and appearance. You have been offered to trade your knife for a sword.

Kameraden
    I take of my boot and throw it to the assassin's face. Since he's an enemy, and an alive one, I tell Bregbrog to disarm him and take him captive.
    I laugh loudly for the gained victory over the enemy, but soon sober down as I study the situation at hand: My stomach is cut open, and I lay on the floor surrounded by four people, two of them are ones that imprisoned me, one tried to kill me and one is a walking dead.

Suddenly a wild fart echoes in the room.
    [2]
    A sword glides effortlessly into the back of the assassin and you watch in horror as his eyes rolls back into his scull and blood comes flying then he made his last spasm before lying still. The fight was over and the soldiers had yet again won an impressive victory. However, one of the soldiers that did not see you fighting on their side walked casually over to finish you off. "Wait" the large man said "Take him prisoner, I want him interrogated" You are hauled up to your feet, blindfolded and dragged away as the large man continued along the hallway. "It is obvious that the enemy knew we would take this route in the case of assassins, his spies are everywhere, this was a well planned attack only foiled by the bravery of the finest soldiers of Gondor" the large man talked as you were dragged on. "I will have my son review and strengthen our guard in the upper levels of the city. We must not let these eastern dogs reach as far as they have done again" "Sir" one voice responded "You son is mortally injured, and there are no men to spare, the lower levels are undermanned as it is, and with the enemy at our gates they will need every man" "Nonsense" The commanding voice of the large man responded "If the enemy can strike at us even up here we must take percation, tell my son that no less than five hundred must be moved to garrison level six and seven" "Aye, my lord" The voice responded. [All this rough treatment worsened your condition -1 health] You are being blindfolded and held capture by the large man and his soldiers, you suspect Bregbrog is near and do not know how his connection to you.

Rarity
    I shoot the dwarf again! GIMME MY NECKLACE. After that I advance towards the ships
    [1]
    Finally realizing that there is no escape in the village, as it is now a burning inferno of planks and fire, the dwarf makes a sudden turn, you (who have just managed to slip on a jellyfish and hit your head on a rock [-1 to health]) was taken completley by surprise as he heads straight for you, and punches hard in your direction [3-1=2] but only manages to hit the jellyfish who burned his naked hand. Screaming in pain the dwarf runs on, but now in the opposite direction. You finally manages to aim your bow, but the embarrassment over having to deal with a naked and thieving dwarf over four turns makes it hard to aim [4-1=3] while aiming for his head, you manages to hit him in his foot, congratulations! but [2+1=3] you cripple him, the dwarf is now only able to limp. You are still on a beach, the tree ships are about to depart, but the naked dwarf have your necklace and is limping the other way. You are getting pissed off

Vatterholm
    I follow the sound to try to localise the fighting (and then keep in a fitting distance to it) While i look for dead people to steal from in the streets.
    [6]
    Confused over this war in the heavens, you climb up a nearby staircase to get a good overview of the situation, the staircase amounts in a battlement that show you a epic scene. You are in a huge city, larger than you have ever seen. The city was a harbour city is built alongside a great river, not unlike the Thames that you sailed when the great army of the Danes took Lundene. You could see hundreds of large ships on the river that looked like they was meant for transporting troops and equipment rather than the fleet longships you were familiar with, there was also a mighty city wall not far away, and just outside was a huge hosts of men dressed in red and a multitude of creatures that must have come straight from Jotunheim itself. Their numbers dwarfed any shield wall or fyrd you had ever seen. There was huge rock throwers and siege towers advancing towards the city, and you could see the defenders on the stone walls waiting for them in the gleam of the morning sun. Having oriented yourself, you stand once again at the bottom of the stairs when a familiar voice said "I see you found death, welcome to ragnarok brother" You turned, and there was Madsen, a Dane that you were hardly familiar with, but he was a sword brother of the Norse, and so you greeted him as such. You are again on a street, there is a siege of the harbour city you are in and there is no one around apart from you, so not bodies, you did find your sword-brother Madsen the Dane however. He is carrying a great daneaxe. This might be either Heaven or Ragnarok.

Lyra

"ah! ma finders a al a blod! eif laney wei bohhit ada fei ana alar leims! Weida bei a lards af de irt, yea! Nan bei caling is lellet peple! Noooo!" After Boro contemplated an absolute reign of the lands by Hobbitkind, he decided to get off the rock. "is al col and undarfabl," he commeneted as he walked down.

I walk down the rock, towards the village.

~Lyra

[5]
    Getting less startled by the minute you realize that your hiding spot actually seems to be a spot for scouts and such, you find a few gold coins and a dusty ol' bottle of health. You walk down to the village, where everyone seems to be in the tavern you arrived in. Thus you decide to enter the tavern to get some warmth and perhaps some food and drink. In the tavern there are multiple people including a old hoot, several women, a barkeep and a tall powerful man in a dirty trenchcoat and suit that you have never seen before, he is also carrying some lump of iron that you can not even tell the purpose of. You notice that your necklace is getting smoking hot in your pocket and is now gleaming a vivid blue. You are in the tavern, there are several people inside.

Inkie

Serpentio chuckled stupidly, and mashed his face back into the pillow "Haha, what the hell did I take last night..."

But then his eyes opened: There was no pillow. He rose bolt upright with disgust etched on his face. "! Did I just sleep on some dirty mattress? Jeez, some hobo probably used it to wipe his ass..." he contemplated the mental image for a while sourly, before getting out of the filthy 'bed'. With the inveterate dismissal of an ex-crackhead, he ignores the elephant in the distance, and stumbles downstairs to see if he can try to get the staff to give him his money back. "I mean what the hell, a dirty mattress? They clearly have no idea who they're dealing with. I bet the guy wanted to play a dirty trick on me because he was so jealous about the chick I scored. Yeah, this is starting to make sense: They gave us their best suite then sneaked in while we were sleeping, grabbed my pretty lady and had their way with her, and then dumped me in their -hole. Damned hotel staff, always trying to put honest gentlemen of the road out of business. I'm there actually doing something with my skills, and those monkeys think they can just snatch it away from me? Man, that was some fine ass they made me miss out on. Hey, maybe I can grab some free breakfast before I go ape- on them..."

I drag myself downstairs in a stupour.
    [1]
    You go downstairs from your run-down room, and you barge straight into a band of red and blue armed men that was having breakfast in the living room downstairs. The men are light brown of skin and are wearing clothes and effects that remind you somewhat of beduins. Said beduins now storm up and surround you in a circle of spears and crooked swords. You are in a house, there are angry beduins you interrupted during breakfast. There is a elephant outside.

Ze Rules Phew, that was alot of writing. Anyway: Traveling!
    If you wanna travel any substacial distance, specify that you are doing that in actions and you will spend a turn doing that, you can travel anywhere relevant to the story, and I decide where is relevant to the story ^^

Ze Rules #2
    If you want to use skillz (+1 to a action roll), specify that you are doing that. Because I wont apply them automaticly. Example: [Uses pee-in-a-pot-skill]
    Last edited by Påsan; April 19, 2012 at 09:19 AM.

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

I attempt to wriggle free of my bonds and then escape overship.

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

I tell Ragnar he should go west, not follow the road north as he would just get caught again. I say him he should steal a horse somewhere to speed up his journey.I tell him goodbye and begin my journey to Pelargir as a lot of stuff seems to be going on there.

Kameraden's Avatar Campidoctor

In this situation I submit to my fate, trying not to worsen my condition.

Vaðarholmr's Avatar Archivum Scriptorium
    Content Emeritus

I simply ask Madsen what the s going on.:

Actions in bold
    Last edited by Påsan; April 19, 2012 at 06:29 AM.
    {I cook weird stuff}-{Patronised by the fearsome Chloe}
    „[...] því að með lögum skal land vort byggja en eigi með ólögum eyða.“
    (The Frosta-thing law, 1260)

Is acher in gaíth innocht,
    fu-fuasna fairggae findfolt:
    ní ágor réimm mora minn
    dond láechraid lainn ua Lothlind.

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

Boro looked around the room, there were big ugly folk from all around; some were uglier than the rest and couldn't even keep their drink in their mugs.
    "Radishes..." he mumbled angrily under his breath.
    He followed to stand short upon one of the empty tables; he coughed and got the attention of all the taverneers; he was going to say something important, and use his important speech at that.
    "Big folk af hir estabalishmnt. A tanks wi gots af an rang toof befar, danno wa yad be sa fraid af a bohhit lak me, do ama Koot in samaways moran wan. Man nems Bobo... a miin, Robo, no..... BORO YA DENTYGUSS! Sarry, fin persuns, a posses sam oral intahibichuns... ya si, abin atralivin de ert lookin far ma deew dat sam criteture af eeevil tak fram mi. Anaseen ya any eevil crtatures with a banch o' ribbals af Sath Farthins Finest deew aron? Asni fin persan sennit? Damek an o' bohhit as mi a greaty praad; an gineros mitterfact." The room was silent, Boro was not completely sure of their reaction...

I ask the tavern on the whereabouts of my weed.

~Lyra

The Dread Pirate Roberts IV

Serpentio froze upon seeing the bunch of weirdos eating breakfast at the table. Before any logical thought procedure could form in his head, they had seen him. "! Talk about a crap day, now a bunch of -ing terrorists are gonna chop my head off on TV!" he thought, panicking, as they swarmed around him screaming some arabian-sounding gibberish. Hands raised, he started incoherently spewing words pleading with them to chill out and not chop his head off, but it was clear they did not understand him, and one of them - seemingly the leader - started to interrogate him with short, curt questions, a hint of apprehension unmistakeably about him. With "run with arms flailing while screaming like a prepubescent girl", his usual preferred tactic, out of the question, Serpentio raises an eyebrow, his body extremely tense, as he slowly reaches into his pocket and pulls out some mentos to try to distract them and lower the tension, a trick he had seen some English dude pull off on a TV show once. Of only one thing was he certain: These guys had never seen Mentos before.

I try to hand some Mentos around to show that my intentions are amiable.
    Last edited by Inkie; April 19, 2012 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Typo.

Nosjack's Avatar Praepositus

I gladly trade my "fancy" knife for the sword, and thank the blacksmith for his kindness. Afterwards I hang around the town for a few more days, planning my next move. I ask the owner of the pub if he has any work to do for me in exchange for room and board, as well as maybe a little cash.

Ciloron's Avatar Vicarius

I now tackle the dwarf, grabbing my necklace and swim towards the three ships

Citizen

Been a day and a half because my laptop decided it was in need of a weekend at the spa and thus I had to get another computer.

Ferdiad
    I attempt to wriggle free of my bonds and then escape overship.
    [4]
    As a prisoner on a corsair ship there is much commotion, and as a skilled thief you manage to get hold of a scissor that was lying about on the deck [-1 to hit, -1 to damage], you use it to cut your bonds, but you are smart enough to keep the ropes visually around your hands to keep up the illusion of bondage. You could not escape however because your feet was chained in iron. Something in your pocket was getting hotter by the minute as the ship skipped along the beach, and your legs was almost getting burnt by the visible blue light that was coming from your pocket. You realize it was your necklace and in fear of discovery you employ a old smugglers trick and stuck it up where the sun never shine. You are still on the corsair ship, you have a scissor and your hands free, but your legs are in iron.

Lollsuck
    I tell Ragnar he should go west, not follow the road north as he would just get caught again. I say him he should steal a horse somewhere to speed up his journey.I tell him goodbye and begin my journey to Pelargir as a lot of stuff seems to be going on there.
    You say goodbye to your friend and start your journey to Pelagir.

Kameraden
    In this situation I submit to my fate, trying not to worsen my condition.
    [5]
    When you get your vision back you are in a white marble hall, there was multiple soldiers armed in similar fashion as the ones you have encountered before. There was a high throne, but nobody sitting on it. Rather you spot the large man sitting on a black marble chair at the feet of the throne. A soldier shouted "You stand before Lord Denethor, Steward of Gondor!, what have you to say for yourself, easterling?" You tried to speak, but the injuries suffered to your stomach prevented you from uttering anything but guttural sounds and moans. Therefore you are given a health potion [+3 health] "He must have been posted in the cell as a scout to warn of our flight" Denethor stated, one of the soldiers intervened "My lord, I do not think so, we searched him and his armour was ill-fitting and penetrated by Gondorean swords, he must have taken it off one of the Hasharii dead, he also somehow saved your servant Bregbrogs life when left for dead. What more, we found this on him" Bregbrog held up the necklace which glowed its usual a faint blue "A powerful thing" Denethor said "Doubtless a magic artifact of some sort, have the treasurer take a look at it" The soldier intervened again "Should we not call.. The Wisard as well? He is wise and know such magic better than any man" "Fine, call the damn Wizard" Denethor snarled. He turned to you just as you felt the potion healing you "You, I want some answers, who are you, and why were you aiding us? Speak!" You are in Minas Tirith while being interrogated by the large man, who is revealed to be is lord, Denethor.

Vatterholm
    I simply ask Madsen what the s going on.:
    [2]
    "We were fighting, and then I woke up here, the Valkyries have taken us to Valhalla brother" Madsen stated with a smile "And Valhalla need our aid, the Jotuns are attacking and Ragnarok must be near.. We will need helmets" You see his eyes fixed on a nearby melon stand. A growl broke your current train of thought as you spotted down a street ending against the city wall there was a single ladder raised, and no defenders was in sight, they must all be off countering the main assault on the other side of the city. You see one, two three small shapes scale the ladder, they were crooked legged little things clad in ragged and bad chainmail, their faces was grotesque and evil and they were carrying wicked swords. "Jotuns" Madsen growled. "Now we will need helmets for sure.." You are in a street in a city under siege. There is a major assault going on in a different part of the city, but you have spotted a ladder raised against a undefended wall with small wicked creatures coming up it.

Lyra
    Boro looked around the room, there were big ugly folk from all around; some were uglier than the rest and couldn't even keep their drink in their mugs.
    "Radishes..." he mumbled angrily under his breath.
    He followed to stand short upon one of the empty tables; he coughed and got the attention of all the taverneers; he was going to say something important, and use his important speech at that.
    "Big folk af hir estabalishmnt. A tanks wi gots af an rang toof befar, danno wa yad be sa fraid af a bohhit lak me, do ama Koot in samaways moran wan. Man nems Bobo... a miin, Robo, no..... BORO YA DENTYGUSS! Sarry, fin persuns, a posses sam oral intahibichuns... ya si, abin atralivin de ert lookin far ma deew dat sam criteture af eeevil tak fram mi. Anaseen ya any eevil crtatures with a banch o' ribbals af Sath Farthins Finest deew aron? Asni fin persan sennit? Damek an o' bohhit as mi a greaty praad; an gineros mitterfact." The room was silent, Boro was not completely sure of their reaction...

I ask the tavern on the whereabouts of my weed.

~Lyra
    [2]

The room was silent as you entered, the morning light shining at your back before the ominous black clouds in the horizon suddenly blocked out the sun, leaving the impression that the tavern darkened with your entrance. Snapping out of the shock, an insane-looking bearded old man in the corner suddenly stood up and shouted "Its him! Its the evil ghost-man, a servant of the dark lord and a defiler of younglings! Kill it! Kill it now! A drunken battle cry erupted in the tavern, and many of the inhabitants suddenly was armed with pitchforks and torches. You are in the Tavern, the inhabitants are getting very hostile.

Inkie Pie
    Serpentio froze upon seeing the bunch of weirdos eating breakfast at the table. Before any logical thought procedure could form in his head, they had seen him. "! Talk about a crap day, now a bunch of -ing terrorists are gonna chop my head off on TV!" he thought, panicking, as they swarmed around him screaming some arabian-sounding gibberish. Hands raised, he started incoherently spewing words pleading with them to chill out and not chop his head off, but it was clear they did not understand him, and one of them - seemingly the leader - started to interrogate him with short, curt questions, a hint of apprehension unmistakeably about him. With "run with arms flailing while screaming like a prepubescent girl", his usual preferred tactic, out of the question, Serpentio raises an eyebrow, his body extremely tense, as he slowly reaches into his pocket and pulls out some mentos to try to distract them and lower the tension, a trick he had seen some English dude pull off on a TV show once. Of only one thing was he certain: These guys had never seen Mentos before.

I try to hand some Mentos around to show that my intentions are amiable.
    [2]
    The terrorists seems very content with your Mentos, and soon one of your packs was soon consumed and the terrorists seemed very happy with you, their breath smelling all mint instead of curry. But then one of the terrorists fumbled the Mentos package and it all ended up in a mug of a fussy brown drink the terrorist liked. The room exploded in a fountain of fuzzy brown foam, leaving five very angry, sticky and soaked terrorists. You are being led outside by spear-point [-1 health] and it turns out you are in the middle of a terrorist encampment. There are tents everywhere and a big tent with red snake banners everywhere, there was also a few enormous elephants with stepladders leading up to the tower on its back. The terrorists are leading you towards the big tent with the snake-banners. You are being held hostage by terrorists in their camp. You are probably being led to see their chieftain.

Nosjack
    I gladly trade my "fancy" knife for the sword, and thank the blacksmith for his kindness. Afterwards I hang around the town for a few more days, planning my next move. I ask the owner of the pub if he has any work to do for me in exchange for room and board, as well as maybe a little cash.
    [3]
    You stay in the town for a day, but the villagers seem busy chasing some evil monstrosity. You discover that the necklace you were carrying have burnt the inside of the pocket of your greatcoat, but it appears to be less hot by the minute. The blacksmith tells you that it is not much to do around here, but that there is something big happening at the borders and they would need good men at Pelagir and at the white city, where most young men in the village have gone to serve among the Blackroot Vale Archers. He gives you a rough map showing the way to Minas Tirith, Pelagir and Tarnost. You are in the village, don't seem to be much to do around here although the riders, the evil fog and the small evil man and your glowing necklace definitely is food for thought. You have a map showing the road to three different settlements where work can be found as a soldier.

Rarity
    I now tackle the dwarf, grabbing my necklace and swim towards the three ships
    You run at him and tackle the limping dwarf hard from behind [4] and you are both going down on the ground in a mess of sand and nude skin and beard, [6-1=5] You manage to trap his head in your bow, and your rage was such that you awoke the elder powers in your inner elf, giving you superhuman strength, you twisted the bow with the dwarven head around, not breaking it but severed his spine completely at his tailbone, so that his head and his spine was completely ripped from his naked body, you ended up holding a spine with a heavy dwarven head attached [-1 to hit, +1 to damage] You take your necklace and as one of the ships sailed by, you swim out to it unnoticed and manages to leash on to its hull and climbing up around the back, hiding yourself in a small hatch that contained various woodwork and siege equipment. You notice that your necklace starts to become really hot and glowing blue. You are hiding on a ship well armed with a elven bow and dwarven head, you can either stay in the hatch and see where the ship is going [Traveling] or cause a commotion the next turn.

Last edited by Påsan; April 20, 2012 at 04:54 AM.

Kameraden's Avatar Campidoctor

I take two steps towards the large man, kneel before him and say in loud and clear voice, with the last of my strength:

"Hail Denethor, son of Ecthelion, Lord and Steward of Gondor.

I am John son of John, of the family of John. I served in the Gondorian army, stationed in Harondor as a captain of the guard, until the city fell in the hands of the Harad.

How I found myself in the cell of the castle's dungeon, I do not know. For I live in the village of Brii, west of Bree in Eriador. A shining blue light is the last thing I saw before waking up imprisoned.

Why I aided you, you ask of me? It was the only thing to do for I am still a Son of Gondor, showing my allegiance to thee.

That is all I know. My fate is in your hands m' Lord."
    Last edited by Kameraden; April 20, 2012 at 05:44 AM.

As soon as the mentos fell in the mug, Serpentio knew he was a dead man. Sheer panic erupted from within him as the liquid inside did likewise, and worse, when the man holding it started wildly flailing and spraying his comrades with equal measure. "Nooooo!" screamed Serp as he heard a large 'thwack!', and felt a heavy blow to the back of his head. He collapsed, holding the wound, deaf to the shouts of the men around him and the barking of their leader, but he was soon awoken from this daze as one of the men kicked him in the back and sent him sprawling. By the nature and repetition of the man's next order, he understood that he had to stand up, and obliged. He was then led at spear-point (quite literally, and he yelped as he felt the sharp end prod him repeatedly as he walked outside) outside. "Alright, I got it! You don't have to prove to me that you're a -ing sadist any more, ass-hole!"

"Wait, why are you even using a spear, dude? I thought swords were all the rage in -stan nowadays??"

His complaints ceased as he was led outside into the sunlight. Probably the most disconcerting thing was that the elephants were still there. Suddenly, in Serpentio's stunted mind, the problem just became a lot more serious than it was two seconds ago. It looked like he was on some big-budget film set: There were tents everywhere, and more guys in crazy scarlet robes and armour wandering around with spears and bows. Lots more. He was silent - in fact utterly dumbfounded - as he was walked into the largest tent, and he barely even noticed the crazy snake-emblazoned banners surrounding him. You couldn't dream this up.

With escape pretty much out of the window and no other tricks up my sleeve, I also submit to my fate.

Vaðarholmr's Avatar Archivum Scriptorium
    Content Emeritus

I quikly grab a few melons, turn to Madsen and say: We art here but for a reson! Lets get those trolls back where they belong! And then we sharge them. He uses his axe and i throw melons.
    {I cook weird stuff}-{Patronised by the fearsome Chloe}
    „[...] því að með lögum skal land vort byggja en eigi með ólögum eyða.“
    (The Frosta-thing law, 1260)

Is acher in gaíth innocht,
    fu-fuasna fairggae findfolt:
    ní ágor réimm mora minn
    dond láechraid lainn ua Lothlind.

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

On my way to Pelargir a come across an inn where I get a horse and drink some beers.

Ciloron's Avatar Vicarius

Ennostiel takes a good look on how the situation is on deck. She sees a man tied up, but scissoring himself to freedom. "It's a corsair ship!" Ennostiel thought. "That poor man lying there, it seems like he is in a lot of pain, maybe I can do something to help him."

Ennostiel throws the dwarven head out, hoping to give the corsairs a good scare so they might jump overboard(or at least the upper deck crew)

Nosjack's Avatar Praepositus

"The bigger the city the better" I think to myself, and decide to make my way to Minas Tirith. Along the way I ask what all the hubbub is about. "Surely this doesn't happen all the time..." I say.

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

The situation was deteriorating fast, these tall thick buffoons were unable to grasp such simple queries and he had even asked in a very much proper manner. "As bedder du samthan fas," he though, "o el de gat me ded!"

Sifting through his pockets he found that necklace thing, he took it out and shone it upon the mob. It;s light was splanderouse indeed. "Som blu stof, da is!" Boro commented. He the spoke aloud in a more commading voice:

"An yi no wers a mi deew, keaps fast ar a smat ya!"

I bring out the necklace with the shimmering light and ask once again on the whereabouts of my weed.

~Lyra

The Dread Pirate Roberts IV

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

I jimmy the lock on the manacles open and jump overboard.