Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan Army Uniform Mod: Realistic Levy Infantry UPDATED 4.8.2012!

Default Re: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Jingasa Paper Hats UPDATED 6.5.2012!

ver Dammer! those are good! I am adding those fellers rights now!

! It was only a preview...
    Last edited by GERMANICUS; May 06, 2012 at 09:14 PM.

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Discontent Emeritus

Default Re: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Jingasa Paper Hats UPDATED 6.5.2012!

Quote Originally Posted by GERMANICUS View Post
    ver Dammer! those are good! I am adding those fellers rights now!

! It was only a preview...
    haha... I knew it somebody will falling to my trap

Discontent Emeritus

Release at Evening 8.5.2012

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

AMAZING!

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Noif♔ View Post
    Release at Evening 8.5.2012

Someone should create a new Marine Unit for the game using this uniform. It would look so cool.

Tomorrow I have the DELF ><
    Please Noif, release it soon

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Discontent Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by VENNONETES View Post
    Tomorrow I have the DELF ><
    Please Noif, release it soon
    No worry, have 5 ships models left. Coming soon.

Discontent Emeritus

Default Re: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Navy Crew Mod! UPDATED 8.5.2012!

Harrrr.....

NOIF's Modern Japan Army Mod: Navy Crew Mod is now out! Have a good naval battles!
    - New textures for admiral, gunners, marines, officers and seaman
    - New crew textures working in all ships!
    Last edited by Noif de Bodemloze; May 08, 2012 at 02:30 PM.

Default Re: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Navy Crew Mod! UPDATED 8.5.2012!

FINALLY!!! Many thanks and rep for your hard work

OLD SIG

Excellent now I will issue the new and more suitable naval gear as befitting the needs of my valiant sailors. To Noif Banzai!...Banzai!...Banzai!

More REP must be showered on you but I cannot bling as yet....

Someone else must By jove! it would only be proper
    Last edited by GERMANICUS; May 08, 2012 at 03:24 PM.

Discontent Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by VENNONETES View Post
    FINALLY!!! Many thanks and rep for your hard work
    Quote Originally Posted by GERMANICUS View Post
    Excellent now I will issue the new and more suitable naval gear as befitting the needs of my valiant sailors. To Noif Banzai!...Banzai!...Banzai!

More REP must be showered on you but I cannot bling as yet....

Someone else must By jove! it would only be proper
    Glad to hear, that it made you guys happy! Even I like this mod, that I keep it on myself too.

Those marine sailors look so cool Noif! You know... they remind me the ukiyo-e woodblock painting here:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8UVlD75Iqk...panese+war.jpg

So cool...

Anyways, do you think maybe you can port these guys uniform to Line infantry too? They just look so cool that I can't keep my eyes off of them. I want to see them everywhere!!

Discontent Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    Anyways, do you think maybe you can port these guys uniform to Line infantry too? They just look so cool that I can't keep my eyes off of them. I want to see them everywhere!!
    hmmm lets see at weekend, if I can make something

Whenever i play naval battles i get a CTD ,
    and how do i give rep btw?

Discontent Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquin View Post
    Whenever i play naval battles i get a CTD ,
    and how do i give rep btw?
    Hmmm.... that strange how get CTD, because it is only retexture mod.
    give rep is that green button beside report button under my nick and display

after some testing i removed the mod , and now the naval battles work .
    Real shame cause the models look really good if anyone has any ideas why this happend it would be appreciated if someone gave me some feedback

Discontent Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquin View Post
    after some testing i removed the mod , and now the naval battles work .
    Real shame cause the models look really good if anyone has any ideas why this happend it would be appreciated if someone gave me some feedback
    Do you have any others mods, what you use?

Albion Dude's Avatar Civis

Annoyingly, I get the CTD aswell. These are the mods I use;
    I wish very much that some measures could be adopted to get recruits for the 29th Regiment, it is the best Regiment in this Army, has an admirable internal system and excellent Non-Commissioned Officers. Duke of Wellington, 12 September 1809.
    The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.
    Sir Arthur "Bomber" Harris, Air Chief Marshal, RAF.

Never in the field of modding was so much owed by so many to so few
    . Bang on! Huzzah!!

My guess is the Radious Unit packs and the Radious Naval mod. Remove the radios mods and try again. If problem still persist, you can post your issue at the technical support page and we geek squad can have a further look at it.

Discontent Emeritus

I' am not sure, but are those Radious unit mods working together? Otherwise I dont know answer to CTD, that I haven't got any CTD on my mods what I use. Really strange