Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan Army Uniform Mod: Realistic Levy Infantry UPDATED 4.8.2012!

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: [FoTS] Noif's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Legs + Officer UPDATED 20.4.2012!

Updated one

Default Re: [FoTS] Noif's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Legs + Officer UPDATED 20.4.2012!

Seriously, is there anything you "cant" do?

Also, this is a little different then tosa hat then? It is darker? How does it look when other clan infantry wear this? Like Choshu, Tosa, or even Nagaoka?

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    Seriously, is there anything you "cant" do?

Also, this is a little different then tosa hat then? It is darker? How does it look when other clan infantry wear this? Like Choshu, Tosa, or even Nagaoka?
    If need say "can't do" is that, what you mention, but this is still "WIP". Historical, pictures told for me and what my eyes saw: Satsuma, Choshu and Tosa had similar flag + uniforms. I still have plans, how I can make those 3 clans bit differents, if Satsuma use red details, then Choshu will have yellow and Tosa have white or purple.

Default Re: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Legs + Officer UPDATED 20.4.2012!

nah, I was meaning to compliment you, my friend. I mean you havedone a good job, thats all

What I mean was, is the picture you provided for us, the tosa hat for satsuma, but darker right?

Content Emeritus

Default Re: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Legs + Officer UPDATED 20.4.2012!

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    nah, I was meaning to compliment you, my friend. I mean you have done a good job, thats all

What I mean was, is the picture you provided for us, the tosa hat for satsuma, but darker right?
    This picture about Tosa hat wasn't complited, because I had issue of color of hat. Now it is fixed and it is almost dark blue, what I have searched whole day. Feeling good that I have get foward in my NACC FOTS Historical flags and banners. I hope, that I can release Beta soon or later that I have got these Satsuma, Choshu and Tosa done.

If you havent seen newest picture, watch to NACC-thread.

Content Emeritus

Default Re: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Hats for Imperial Infantry UPDATED 24.4.2012!

Small Update released for Modern Japan Army Mod:
    - Release Jingasa and Tosa hats for Imperial Infantry ( you can find these .pack from Others -direction.)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Noif de Bodemloze; April 24, 2012 at 04:19 PM.

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Hats for Imperial Infantry UPDATED 24.4.2012!

Well done again

V.E.

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Awesome again, Noif! The Imperial infantry looks good with the Jingasa.

awesom! thank you for this! it is very cool to have the possibility to vary the uniforms of the imperial infantry

Content Emeritus

You are welcomes guys!

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Noif♔ View Post
    Updated one
    I love you.
    Supporter of Facial Hair for extra Manliness.

Quick suggestion. You've only got sheets removed on units which have jackets. You think you can get the file uploaded to have line infantry and tosa hat with sheets removed. Like picture in my post above.
    Last edited by Mr. Os; April 25, 2012 at 05:26 PM.
    Supporter of Facial Hair for extra Manliness.

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Os View Post
    Quick suggestion. You've only got sheets removed on units which have jackets. You think you can get the file uploaded to have line infantry and tosa hat with sheets removed. Like picture in my post above.
    That recolored satsuma belong to "WIP" Historical flags &banner include uniforms" and later I will release "Beta version, when I have done Satsuma, Choshu, Tosa, Aizu, Tokugawa and Saga Flags, banners for UI icons and recolored uniforms. Sheetsremove for normal jacket will come later... This day I have become busy man with new jobplace, so all my works will slow down from this day. I will make it when have time.

SCREENS

VANILLA

V.E.

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Os View Post
    what i like at the previous releases is, that you can choose between different variants. because i for example like the sheets on the line infantry

but more varity = more better

What's the difference between the two different downloads available?

One is with sheets and the other is without

V.E.

OLD SIG

Haha I see.

DLed and I really like this mod.

Are you going to mod the other units, like Shogunate Infantry? I hate their weird plastic helmets now that the kepi is here :>

Foederatus

Sir. Could you please release a mod that only change the vanilla infantry helmet into plate helmet. I don't want to add the bearer. Thank yo so much.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Noif♔ View Post
    Updated one
    YOU SIR, ARE AMAZING!
    This is exactly what i have been missing.
    I rep+ you, if i can...

Now if you could make a mod where you can choose what imperial faction(s) (satsuma, tosa, all) uses this flag:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

THAT WOULD MAKE MY DAY!