Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan Army Uniform Mod: Realistic Levy Infantry UPDATED 4.8.2012!

MaskedWaltz's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Noif's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Jacket+Jingasa+fix Update!

That Modern Leader uniform is awesome!

Thanks for this great mod!

This mod is assuming better and better content with each release I am a tradionalist and thought that CA had done alright with the Japanese Boshin war unit skins ...but you Noif are changing my mind!

Well done me good fellow...
    Last edited by GERMANICUS; April 19, 2012 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Noif♔ View Post
    Here is preview, what will come:

Line Infantry for Tosa, Imperial and Jingasa

Ahem** I don't "kind of" like the yellow shoulder patch on the modern leader uniform. You know why? Because I "really really" like it! Just damn it Noif! Im beginning to suspect you are not just human.How did you come up with the yellow shoulder patch for the leaders anyways?!?!? It looks so awesome and authentic! Japanese leader at the time really looked like that.

To Vennonete: I use to play Shogun 2 on my HP dv6 last year. But the graphic was nowhere near as good as yours. I had to buy a new rig just to play this game on better graphics and good performance. You....you.....Im jealous of you.
    Last edited by Confucius; April 19, 2012 at 06:39 PM.

Indefinitely Banned
    The western part of an Island They thought a kind of Coffee...

Default Re: [FoTS] Noif's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Jacket+Jingasa+fix Update!

Haven't you remembered Shaguma/Koguma/Haguma for Flagbearers? I couldn't believe you'll forget about that...
    Last edited by weirdoascensor; April 20, 2012 at 03:56 AM.

Default Re: [FoTS] Noif's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Jacket+Jingasa+fix Update!

what is sheetback??

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by weirdoascensor View Post
    Haven't you remembered Shaguma/Koguma/Hoguma for Flagbearers? I couldn't believe you'll forget about that...
    Nope, I haven't. Shaguma I know and it will be next after next update. Koguma/Hoguma is new for me that i dont find any about that

Quote Originally Posted by libindi View Post
    what is sheetback??
    Those 1 or 2 white sheet around line infantry body. Some units not have it (example Jingasa hat and with jacket and imperial hat+jacket haven't it, because I was accidently removed it. so it is fixed pack, i will bring them back in next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    Ahem** I don't "kind of" like the yellow shoulder patch on the modern leader uniform. You know why? Because I "really really" like it! Just damn it Noif! Im beginning to suspect you are not just human.How did you come up with the yellow shoulder patch for the leaders anyways?!?!? It looks so awesome and authentic! Japanese leader at the time really looked like that.
    hehe... Squad officer should looks like real leader. I tested it last night and I suprised how this fit well for officer. Good to hear your feedback.
    Last edited by Noif de Bodemloze; April 20, 2012 at 04:04 AM.

Indefinitely Banned
    The western part of an Island They thought a kind of Coffee...

Oh, Haguma means White Bear; Koguma, Black Bear.
    Red, White, Black for Tosa, Choshu, and Satsuma Flagbearers respectively; They didn't wear jingasa.
    Last edited by weirdoascensor; April 20, 2012 at 04:02 AM.

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by weirdoascensor View Post
    Oh, Haguma means White Bear; Koguma, Black Bear.
    Red, White, Black for Tosa, Choshu, and Satsuma Flagbearers respectively; They didn't wear jingasa.
    oh yeah, of course... I can fix that bearer, because it is not big one. I can release it in next update. CA has been lazy that haven't checked it.

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

RADIOUS MODS + NACC + NOIF'S MODERN JAPAN ARMY

V.E.

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Elianus's Avatar Ordinarius

Well done mate! Very good mod. Do you think that you could create a version where a unit type would use more than one kind of hat( like the line infantry unit using the kepi, the tosa riflemen hat and the jingasa at the same time)? I believe that there was no uniformity at the time. Also do you have any intentions on making your recolour mod more historical as you get access to more sources? I understand that you cannot make a different version to suit everyone's taste but I just had to say it
    ''Πας μη Έλλην, βάρβαρος.''

could you please make a version that remove those white sheet back from line infanty and give the line infanty the modern boots?i dont think they have that sheet on them in history.
    Last edited by libindi; April 20, 2012 at 05:46 AM.

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by libindi View Post
    could you please make a version that remove those white sheet back from line infanty and give the line infanty the modern boots?i dont think they have that sheet on them in history.
    Sure, but not tonight.

During this evening I will release new update here:'

Line Infanty, Officer, Bearer
    - Modern legs changed
    - Officer get pretty cool uniform(on preview picture)
    - Sheets is returned, who have missing (later i will release sheets remove -mod, who dont like sheets)

Artillery Crew
    - Modern legs changed than for Line Infantry
    - Artillery officer get same cool uniform like line infantry officer

White/Red/Black Bear units:
    - Trying fixing this hat problem, but problem is it that CA has block me to change bearer hats.
    So I afraid that this fix will not show up tonight. I need figure out, How I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Noif♔ View Post
    Sure, but not tonight.

During this evening I will release new update here:'

Line Infanty, Officer, Bearer
    - Modern legs changed
    - Officer get pretty cool uniform(on preview picture)
    - Sheets is returned, who have missing (later i will release sheets remove -mod, who dont like sheets)

Artillery Crew
    - Modern legs changed than for Line Infantry
    - Artillery officer get same cool uniform like line infantry officer

White/Red/Black Bear units:
    - Trying fixing this hat problem, but problem is it that CA has block me to change bearer hats.
    So I afraid that this fix will not show up tonight. I need figure out, How I can fix it.
    OK,cool!

When, finally, I was able to give you rep mi internet freezed and I give you a rep message with nothing ><

V.E.

PS How are the progress? =)

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Content Emeritus

New update is released out now! Check new updated pictures for Imperial, Tosa and Jingasa.

Default Re: [FoTS] Noif's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Legs + Officer UPDATED 20.4.2012!

YEAH!

V.E.

OLD SIG

Default Re: [FoTS] Noif's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Legs + Officer UPDATED 20.4.2012!

with the modern boots,now the line infanty looks perfect!

Awesome Awesome Awesome! OH.... did I mention Awesome?!?!?

What a good way to start the morning weekend. Thanks for the gift Noif! Those officer uniform look very cool.

Will rep you again and (again again again, lol), but Ive reached my limit for now. But, I won't forget when I can again!
    Last edited by Confucius; April 21, 2012 at 03:12 AM.

Content Emeritus

Thanks about comments! Next days I will focus to NACC project, but while working NACC i can still looking some test with my Modern Japan army for Imperial/Shogunate Infantry and still looking solve for Black and Red Bear infantry flag bearer problem, because I believe that CA has blocked it or I do it wrong way.

Hi,noir,just want to know are you planing to realease the sheet remove mod?if you decide to leave it later,its perfectly ok