Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan Army Uniform Mod: Realistic Levy Infantry UPDATED 4.8.2012!

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Noif's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Jacket+Jingasa+fix Update!

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    Awesome! I will try once i get off work. So, Jingasa = shogunate hat right?
    Yes, Jingasa round hat = Shogunate hat

wonderful!

Hi Noif,

I tried out the Jingasa hat mod, and I really like it! It fits the line infantry so well. Thanks Noif! Rep+ to you my friend. But, I notice that the two long white sheets around the body of the line infantry is gone?

Content Emeritus

Hi Noif,

I tried out the Jingasa hat mod, and I really like it! It fits the line infantry so well. Thanks Noif! Rep+ to you my friend. But, I notice that the two long white sheets around the body of the line infantry is gone?
    Yeah, it was one big choose do I remove those white sheets around the body, because it looks weird with long sleeve jackets on line infantry. If you want them, I can send new file. for you if you want with those sheets back. It is just one file add it back.

Noif,

Really enjoying the new update, keep it going.
    Could I make another request, would it be possible to replace the Imperial Guard Infantry's hats with the Tosa officer's Cap, I just really hate the plume and think the Tosa hat would be a better alternative.
    Also if you know how to you could replace the unit card of the Sabre Cavalry to the one of the Republican Guard Cavalry as they have a Kepi they would then match the unit if they are wearing the Kepi from your mod.

Many Thanks for all your hard work in both your mods.

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

I will post soon some screens made with the new version

V.E.

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Content Emeritus

It is pity that we dont have season uniforms. When is summer, soldiers use short sleeve uniforms (vanilla one) and at winter they wearing to long sleeve jacket like on this mod.

The battle was made in late november So I decided to use jackets, but, of course, it's unrealistic see the same uniform 365 days at year...
    You can change manually, but you need to restart s2 every 6 turns

V.E.

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

RADIOUS MOS + NAAC + NOIF'S MODERN JAPAN ARMY

V.E.
    Last edited by VENNONETES; April 19, 2012 at 03:31 PM.

OLD SIG

Content Emeritus

Awesome pictures! "except my mod is not NAAC"

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Noif♔ View Post
    Yeah, it was one big choose do I remove those white sheets around the body, because it looks weird with long sleeve jackets on line infantry. If you want them, I can send new file. for you if you want with those sheets back. It is just one file add it back.
    Sure. Send me the file. Do I combine the file or is it standalone? Thanks in advance by the way.

To Vennonettes: A bit off topic, but may you tell me your Game settings option? How did you get the game to look so good even with the latest patch which downgrade graphics so much?
    Last edited by Confucius; April 19, 2012 at 02:55 PM.

Content Emeritus

To Vennonettes: A bit off topic, but may you tell me your Game settings option? How did you get the game to look so good even with the latest patch which downgrade graphics so much?
    You know "photo editing magic"

You know "photo editing magic"
    LOL! Well, you should be happy that he "photo edits" his screenshot in order to advertise for you mods. Give him some reps for that, man.

Content Emeritus

Here is Noif_Sheetback!_mod! for next mods if you want white sheets to your jacket line infantry:
    Imperial Hat+Jacket
    Jingasa Hat+Jacket
    Jingasa Hat
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    just replace them.

♔Noif♔

Here is Noif_Sheetback!_mod! for next mods if you want white sheets to your jacket line infantry:
    Imperial Hat+Jacket
    Jingasa Hat+Jacket
    Jingasa Hat
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    just replace them.

♔Noif♔
    Thanks mate. Will DL it later tonight.

Nono, I ust edit them a bit, example of a vanilla screen

V.E.

PS I use the presets ultra setting for multy and ultra setting with better depth of field, antialiasing,SSAO, others little effects and without distortions =)
    I will make you a screen if you want

PPS I have a HP Pavillion dv6 gifted me one exactly one year ago =)

OLD SIG

LOL! Well, you should be happy that he "photo edits" his screenshot in order to advertise for you mods. Give him some reps for that, man.
    AHAHAH, I hope

V.E.

OLD SIG

Content Emeritus

Thanks mate. Will DL it later tonight.
    No Problem. I have just added this pack to Modern Japan Army Uniform frontpage, so you can find it easily there.

I will gonna make own directory in next update, where you can get "sheets" for units. I have wondering about next update, where I will looking better legs and investigate some units. Lets see what weekend will bring for me.
    Last edited by Noif de Bodemloze; April 19, 2012 at 03:30 PM.

Awesome pictures! "except my mod is not NAAC"
    Oh, dear, sorry, but NAAC sounds me better

V.E.

PS every minute a post O.o

OLD SIG

Content Emeritus

Here is preview, what will come:

Line Infantry for Tosa, Imperial and Jingasa