Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan Army Uniform Mod: Realistic Levy Infantry UPDATED 4.8.2012!

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Navy Crew Mod! UPDATED 8.5.2012!

I found out that my game has not worked today, when I was testing. This might slow be down until I find it what cause this. At least i removed naval mod and still got CTD too.

Default Re: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Navy Crew Mod! UPDATED 8.5.2012!

I have a hunch that the crashes could be to do with the texture size of the new naval uniforms vs the old ones.
    Just wandering how big were the old Navy textures? And how big are the new ones?

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquin View Post
    I have a hunch that the crashes could be to do with the texture size of the new naval uniforms vs the old ones.
    Just wandering how big were the old Navy textures? And how big are the new ones?
    hmmm... strange. these problems are really minors one that it take time when I get it work. All tips reinstalling, verify caching and deleting files > no working.

Naval crew mod doesn't work ...
    I don't know why , I have only the modern army mod, and the clan colors retexture with it and beynots... of corse

By the way, thank you for your job! now the game looks awsome!!! good luck in the future!!!

Any chance of the Republican Infantry getting some new hats to choose from?

Content Emeritus

Lets see late, until I have got my Shogun 2 game get to working. Now it not working so I am waiting what Steam support can do.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Noif♔ View Post
    Lets see late, until I have got my Shogun 2 game get to working. Now it not working so I am waiting what Steam support can do.

Try to reinstall it, but save your savegames and delete all mods that you have ( in data folder )
    I did it a lot with shogun2 and napoleon, if this won't help... so wait for stem support
    Last edited by Knochen_Kopf; May 14, 2012 at 08:16 AM. Reason: just adding one note

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Knochen_Kopf View Post
    Try to reinstall it, but save your savegames and delete all mods that you have ( in data folder )
    I did it a lot with shogun2 and napoleon, if this won't help... so wait for stem support
    I did yesterday, but not worked

Content Emeritus

Alright, I got game working now and after mod testing. Naval Mod causing CTD, so I will freeze this naval mod for while until problem is fixed, so DON'T USE NAVAL CREW MOD UNTIL IT IS FIXED! Other my mods working well. I guess I can release my delayed update for NoBWM at Tuesday.

Content Emeritus

deleted double post

Noif,
    You are spending so much time on the mods and not enough time enjoying the wonderful game, my friend! I command you to spend more time enjoying the game and less time modding!

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    Noif,
    You are spending so much time on the mods and not enough time enjoying the wonderful game, my friend! I command you to spend more time enjoying the game and less time modding!
    Haha... After new update when I have got new flags and banners done for major factions, then I will play while and modding will stay in cool. I want play on my new cool flags and banners. Sadly this naval crew mod is not working.

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Noif♔ View Post
    Alright, I got game working now and after mod testing. Naval Mod causing CTD, so I will freeze this naval mod for while until problem is fixed, so DON'T USE NAVAL CREW MOD UNTIL IT IS FIXED! Other my mods working well. I guess I can release my delayed update for NoBWM at Tuesday.
    Great!!

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Content Emeritus

Good news everyone: Naval Crew Mod is fixed now. The main reason, why It cause CTD: There was almost 10 conflict/issues (including wrong textures and few textures was missing), after testing again. Naval crew mod working perfectly without any CTD. Fixed version come later at this day!
    Last edited by Noif de Bodemloze; May 15, 2012 at 06:03 AM.

+ rep to you sir!

Content Emeritus

Default Re: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Navy Crew FIXED + Star Badge! UPDATED 15.5.2012!

UPDATED MODERN JAPAN ARMY MOD IS NOW RELEASED WITH 2 GOOD NEWS!

Default Re: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Navy Crew FIXED + Star Badge! UPDATED 15.5.2012!

Amazing
    Unfortunatly my shogun2 now have some bugs with the coiche of the options ><

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by VENNONETES View Post
    Amazing
    Unfortunatly my shogun2 now have some bugs with the coiche of the options ><
    what kind? This havent made any affect to my opinions in my game.

I partially solved, before I can't modifified the options (grafic, banner or similar) now I can't just select the AA. If I selected the game freeze when loading

OLD SIG

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by VENNONETES View Post
    I partially solved, before I can't modifified the options (grafic, banner or similar) now I can't just select the AA. If I selected the game freeze when loading
    I dont know because this mod have no affects to options, only CTD it was when there was wrong/missing files and it is fixed now.