Thread: (Profile) Legionary Cohort's profile [RTW + M2TW]

Default (Profile) Legionary Cohort's profile [RTW + M2TW]

What I do: any type of coding, meaning units, sounds/music, campaigns (mercenary pools, starting positions/armies...), historical battles, in-game text, buildings, etc...
    What I don't/can't do: anything that's got to do with graphics, so no skinning, no modelling, no 2D-Art and so on. I haven't done scripting up until now either, but I've never tried it, so that's more the category "I may do that sometime..."
    Mods I'm currently working on: Dragonborn
    Additional Info: I do work on request, meaning that if somebody needs some coding to be done I'll help out without actually being part of the mod-team. Lately I've been asking around a lot if anybody needs help, mostly because I didn't have anything to do and got bored I also help out those who are new to modding, so if anyone wants some help with getting started, feel free to ask me
    Tutorials: Haven't made any, simply because there are already tutorials for everything I know
    Last edited by LegionaryCohort; January 31, 2013 at 01:41 PM.

Default Re: Legionary Cohort's profile [RTW + M2TW]

Hi,
    Tamriel: Total War is currently looking for team members for all/most of the tasks you specified you could do.
    Hit us up here if you can help
    Thanks.