Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Elder Scrolls: Is the fragmentation of the Empire going to become permanent?

Default Re: Elder Scrolls: Is the fragmentation of the Empire going to become permanent?

Quote Originally Posted by grinder View Post
    I think so too. They fooled the Empire when they were at the brink of collapsing. The Elves can't reproduce as fast as the humans can, so a war of attrition against three very warlike people could bring them down.
    The Empire, on the other hand, is undermined with Thalmor agents, that know too much about everything, and has lost too much credibility to lead the counter-attack with signing that ridiculous contract (which contained almost everything they fought against in the first place), alienating the Redguards and pissing of the Nords by bowing down to the Aldmer and forbidding Thalos. They need to go, so that others, with more backbone, can reorganize and defeat the Dominion.
    I guess the Imperials are also smart to fight with the coalition of Hammerfell-Skyrim and Argonia can easily conquer Aenequina in Elsweyr while the Redguards attack Valenwood with Skyrim.

And there is a rebellion on the Summerset Isles (I read somewhere)

SimpleCourage47's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: Elder Scrolls: Is the fragmentation of the Empire going to become permanent?

I think an alliance/coalition between Hammerfell,Skyrim,Cyrodiil and High rock could easily come about and it would beat the Dominion. I doubt the Argonians care enough to get involved unless they are directly attacked. Stormcloaks winning pretty much dooms the current empire as it is but as has been the case in the past with Tamriel, the death of one empire is always followed sooner or later by the birth and rise of a new empire. Our dragonborn is amongst the best canidates for the job as well.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming.

Manco's Avatar Dux Limitis

there's actually sometimes centuries between empires :p
    Some day I'll actually write all the reviews I keep promising...

SimpleCourage47's Avatar Ducenarius

Yep, thats what i meant by sooner or later.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234