Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Official TWC Space Marines Chapter. Links to Space Marines Army Painters in the first post! + Updated List of Names + link to Galaxy Map. The First Round of the Poll, will close on May 23!!

Sanguinary Guardian's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Proposal: Official TWC Space Marines Chapter? Links to Space Marines Army Painters in the first post! + Updated List of Names + link to Galaxy Map

"We fight bathed in the purifying light of the Golden Throne, for no shadow can exist without light."
    -Chaplain Menander, 3rd Company, Avenging Shadows-

The Avenging Shadows are a Chapter of the Dark Angels' geneseed. They are a Fourth Founding Chapter (M.33), created to defend the isolated expanses of the Galactic north-east in the Ultima Segmentum.

They were sired by the Angels of Absolution and thus share their views on the touchy subject of the Fallen, much to the fury of the Dark Angels. Their homeworld is Messinia and the orbital Fortress-Monastery Arx Mortem.

The Chapter boasts black armour and silver pauldrons, faceplates, kneepads and robes.

They usually commence their assaults as dawn breaks, with their backs against the sun so they may
    truly cast the avenging shadow of Him-on-Earth, on the alien, the heretic and the daemon.

They are quite open-minded and embrace new technologies such as the Mark VIII "Errant" Power Armour. There are unconfirmed rumours that they have gone so far as to use alien technology.

Their symbol is a black elongated skull beneath two crossed scythes on a silver background and their battlecry is
    Chaplain: "The Emperor's shadow is vast."
    Reply: "And all foes die under it!"

Last edited by Sanguinary Guardian; April 17, 2012 at 06:01 PM.

H ΕΛΛΑΔΑ κι ο ΕΛΛΗΝΙΣΜΟΣ είναι αξίες ιερότερες από οποιαδήποτε ειρήνη!

Despite all we have lost so far, our fire still burns...

Default Re: Proposal: Official TWC Space Marines Chapter? Links to Space Marines Army Painters in the first post! + Updated List of Names + link to Galaxy Map

Oh btw, my chapters name is not the Wonderers but Wanderers of Cataract

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

..SOooorrrryy!! Tyspolir Please sorry for my error!......fixing now!

THE ACCEPTANCE OF NEW OFFICIAL TWC CHAPTER'S NAMES WILL BE CLOSED SUNDAY!

THE DECISION IS STILL OPEN:
    WHAT DO YOU THINK BROTHERS????????

I ASKED: WHAT DO YOU THINK BROTHERS???

(I have to alert the Mechanicus the brothers need new Visual Implants
    and maybe even some good Bionic prostheses for ears!!!)

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Official TWC Space Marines Chapter. Links to Space Marines Army Painters in the first post! + Updated List of Names + link to Galaxy Map. Names will be accepted till sunday 22!!

Diocle unfortunatly the Warhammer part of TWC doesnt get much traffic. So if you ask a question here, it make take a few days to get answered. Then again, it entirely depends on what the question is, and who is making the question

Also this:

But I have no name for them :S
    Last edited by IZob; April 23, 2012 at 01:18 AM.
    Contact me on Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/IZob/ or send a PM.

Default Re: Official TWC Space Marines Chapter. Links to Space Marines Army Painters in the first post! + Updated List of Names + link to Galaxy Map. Names will be accepted till sunday 22!!

That picture doesn't work.
    Art //

Default Re: Proposal: Official TWC Space Marines Chapter? Links to Space Marines Army Painters in the first post! + Updated List of Names

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Drunk Penguin View Post
    Here's my scheme:

Bastards of Darkness

Fluff: They like to chop things into little pieces and are never around to support the other Chapters.
    Mostly referred to as 'those bastards' or ' back-stabbing a-holes' by the other more zealous troops
    Nothing is known about them except the fact that they like to crack nonsensical one-liner jokes during combat
    Examples:

WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Flagship: Diversity of Despair

Battle cry: 'Give 'em pain!'
    I'm gonna take you to the bank, senator tredd. To the blood bank... -Zoom-Zoom-Zoom-Zoom.

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses S. Grant View Post
    That picture doesn't work.
    Damn, I did for me. Oh well.
    Contact me on Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/IZob/ or send a PM.

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    I ASKED: WHAT DO YOU THINK BROTHERS???
    I think you should visit our skull party in Cadia and rethink whether worshipping a corpse is logical or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

Lord of the Drunk Penguin's Avatar Tribunus

Quote Originally Posted by hellheaven1987 View Post
    I think you should visit our skull party in Cadia and rethink whether worshipping a corpse is logical or not.
    I'd worship a guy standing on corpses any day as opposed to a corpse standing on guys

Just sayin'

Hellheaven, I will not tell you were you have to go......I love TWC and I want to remain here happy and satisfied! ......but you probably understood what I think!

I sense hedonism there, someone call the Inquisition!

Well, I would not stop you if you think worshipping corpse or hidding in Tombworld make you feeling happy.
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.

Sometimes i wish you would write in correct english sentences.

And I warned you about making little digs like that against us. If you really dislike making a loyalist chapter why are you even posting here other than to troll?
    Art //

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses S. Grant View Post
    And I warned you about making little digs like that against us.
    Oh boys, since which part of my previous post against... you?

Its painfully obvious the tombworld bit was directed against me. Almost every post you make in response to me has some kind of Necron dig directed at me.
    Art //

It's just playful banter, Ul. Chill man.
    You can poke fun at him too, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Drunk Penguin View Post
    It's just playful banter, Ul. Chill man.
    You can poke fun at him too, you know?
    You know, there are people who are too paranoid that they believe every comments others made are aiming on them.

Hellheaven, if you have so many Chaotic friends, why don't you built your Chaos Chapter?....Probably all your supporters are a little synthetic here?....
    ....You might propose that TWC should have a Chaos SM Official Chapter!...With its fluff, and scheme and rules...all your Chaos or whatever supporters should be very happy to collaborate with you!...Think my dear with all those wonderful 11 useless votes! Think what a magnificent chapter you might build!!!....Sadly I dubt we will see something like this happen in the future!.......sadly the clan does not seem very interested in WH40k!!!.. but maybe if you insist and explain the the quality of the Chaos'Gift.......

You know that what you said above proves you serve Chaos more than we do, right?

Manco's Avatar Dux Limitis

How 'bout we stop pretending Chaos is a real thing outside of the appropriate RP threads?
    Some day I'll actually write all the reviews I keep promising...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast