Thread: Trade routes: British block Antwerpen, end story? Would like trade diverted to other Port.

Icon4 Trade routes: British block Antwerpen, end story? Would like trade diverted to other Port.

Hi Guys,

What do I have to edit to make my trade be more diverted?

The English block Antwerpen so trade cannot get through, I have other ports they should take the
    trade over!

These commercial ports are doing anything at all!

Do I have to edit them?

CHeers
    He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts...for support rather than illumination.

Default Re: Trade routes: British block Antwerpen, end story? Would like trade diverted to other Port.

Quote Originally Posted by Poniatowski1991 View Post
    Hi Guys,

What do I have to edit to make my trade be more diverted?

The English block Antwerpen so trade cannot get through, I have other ports they should take the
    trade over!

These commercial ports are doing anything at all!

Do I have to edit them?

CHeers
    I assume you play as France. This is an issue with Vanilla NTW as well btw.

Destroy your Atlantic/English channel commercial ports and the trade will be diverted to the Mediterranean ports instead.

Lord Davn's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Trade routes: British block Antwerpen, end story? Would like trade diverted to other Port.

Quote Originally Posted by Iutland View Post
    Destroy your Atlantic/English channel commercial ports and the trade will be diverted to the Mediterranean ports instead.
    Would rebuilding these Atlantic/English channel ports as dry docks also accomplish the diversion of trade to other commercial ports? A player could then build warships at the dry docks while still maintaining the trade routes.

Quote Originally Posted by davn33 View Post
    Would rebuilding these Atlantic/English channel ports as dry docks also accomplish the diversion of trade to other commercial ports? A player could then build warships at the dry docks while still maintaining the trade routes.
    That's what I have done in the past and it works

edit

sorry, i have no idea how i ended up itt
    Last edited by BazzBrother; April 15, 2012 at 03:23 AM.