Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: European game IV

Default Re: European game IV

Untouched meaning? The only player-made faction that is open is Hindustan.

The Vengur's Avatar Bloodthirsty Lunatic

I'll take the hindu land then.
    Quote Originally Posted by trance View Post
    I might have inherited the stature and alcohol consumption of our ancestors, but Vengur got the ruthless, psychopathic bloodlust.
    Quote Originally Posted by s.rwitt View Post
    New rule: -one player each session will be designated the "Vengur Handler". It is like a dog handler in real life but you have to also pay attention to where his weapon is pointed at all times, make sure he does not have access to a parachute while in a chopper, keep him from running into buildings which the rest of the squad is currently suppressing, etc. An AGM/ACE compatible leash has been added to VAS.

You are still on vacation right? If so someone with skillz should erase AI tardness from the savegame after this session.

The Vengur's Avatar Bloodthirsty Lunatic

yeah, wont be able to play tonight, but no inflation would be nice for next session.
    Quote Originally Posted by trance View Post
    I might have inherited the stature and alcohol consumption of our ancestors, but Vengur got the ruthless, psychopathic bloodlust.
    Quote Originally Posted by s.rwitt View Post
    New rule: -one player each session will be designated the "Vengur Handler". It is like a dog handler in real life but you have to also pay attention to where his weapon is pointed at all times, make sure he does not have access to a parachute while in a chopper, keep him from running into buildings which the rest of the squad is currently suppressing, etc. An AGM/ACE compatible leash has been added to VAS.

No inflation isn't an option I'm afraid

But you can have your inflation reset to two sessions back (ie, not the end of this session, not the end of last session, but the end of the session before that). I think that should be about 8% or something if I remember correctly.

Lord Romanus III's Avatar Primicerius

We'll give him no inflation to make up for player 'tardedness, too.

France annexed Cologne and kept Koln, giving Westphalen to the vassal Munster. This was followed by expansion in Iberia, with two Portugese provinces falling to France and the colonies in the Americans expanding. The navy was brought up to date, the army expanded, and infrastructure created. This session saw French merchants winning money in China and French technology being unmatched. Great Britain was also destroyed by the Chinese. Although aid was sent, it was only in the form of money, due to Great Britain not converting to the one true faith.

Protector Domesticus

This period was one of ups and downs for Malaya, colonisation was in full swing with the east coast of "Australia" and a near by island were settled including the discovery of Gold on the continent.
    War was also sought against Great Britain as it lay defeated at the hands of the Chinese, though this ended in failure due to opposing advanced colonial troops lead by a fierce general whom routed our forces despite our numerical superiority, a white peace was declared as the conflict seemed pointless.
    The death of leader saw further bad news as our personal unions were made null and void, this combined with the dissolution of the monarchy, the empire was removed in favour of a noble republic. Sadly this caused much unrest which Malaya is still trying to control.

Soon Malaya shall regain lost lands and form the Pacific Nation!!

Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Romanus III View Post
    You already told me you dropped before last game, Mord. Austria got torn into by myself and Italy. Russia had to help, too.
    Thought that was just in the other thread.

Could I hop in ? In this game or one later? (burny26 on steam)
    Son of the now supersilly walking MasterBigAb/戦国無双

I dont think there are any good factions left. Castille was chopped up a long time ago and austria and prussia were crushed last session. The only semi-strong faction left is the Hansa, but it's seated in north america. Or ofcourse, you could take portugal and make nice with the almighty french

Italy ended the religious turmoil this session. It took almost all of the Incan lands and set up more colonies. During this session Austria decided to try to take back their core provinces, but Italy beat them back with the help of the French Republican army. After the first battles were won by the franco-italian alliance the ottomans jumped in and seized some territories.

High Chunker Greens's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Glorious Ming did well. It has truly established itself as a major player by defeating its arch enemy and Asia-exploiting nation Great Britain. They were carved up into many smaller states and left for food for the French. Ming will continue its colonial expansion and possibly begin the Most Excellent Sino-African Empire.

Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by BURNY26 View Post
    Could I hop in ? In this game or one later? (burny26 on steam)
    Great britain could be resurrected but you wouldnt be a major power by any degree now.

No biggie ,i will be learning how to survive multiplayer first. Sheisse ,just saw that I cant join this sunday anyway ,since I have to go and see the In-laws:s

So you guys only play on sundayevenings?

Yeah, this game is only on sunday evenings. There is another game though, which is on friday if I recall correctly. I just noticed it is still possible to form germany if france backs you xD. Nah I would recommend the Hansa or ask us to resurrect GB for you. Other nations are too ed up or too weak.

I dotn mind playing a ed up nation. Though the earliest I will be able to play is next sunday ,not the one coming now. Ill pop in next week and ask for the savegame.

High Chunker Greens's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Resurrecting GB wouldn't be hard. He would still have cores on all of his land that I forced the release of.

Just don't make the mistake of angering the East like the last GB did... China reversed gunboat diplomacy on them

Poach's Avatar Civitate

We can leave GB to its own devices this round coming and let Burny jump in next time, when he can rebuild.

cheers guys ,ill come around next week or so

Protector Domesticus

Though GB will still be forced out of SEA can't let that stand.