Thread: Love it Thank you

Default Love it Thank you

After trying all the others, I have to say this is the best mod for STW II for me

love the decisive battles, more realistic, and the way one must plan ahead for those fights

and the unit stats are balanced just right imo

thanks for the mod, I am now an official TROM3 fanatic, even have my banner now

guys if you have not gave this mod a full play through, you don't know what your missing

just had a blast with it, love it, thank you

Default Re: Love it Thank you

Yarkis , your last release works very well!

I just had one CTD in a 60 turns game, the CTD happens when I cliqued on one of my armies but this did not repeated after relaoding the savegame...

Thanks a lot for your mod, I am a geat fan of it!!!

Aspirin4o's Avatar Foederatus

I have to join the thank you thread. I am playing TROM for a few days now, and I must say that it is simply brilliant. This is a fantastic and challenging mod Yarkis, please don't give up on it because of CA's reluctance to make the game moddable. We are with you
    This one seriously needs more love.

MagicCuboid's Avatar Biarchus

I thought I'd chime in here, too. I've noticed TROM3 has fewer posts than the other mods, but I hope its creators do not take that as any indication of this mod's quality. What stands out to me is TROM's unit balance and attention to detail. I love the AOR units, I love that Daisho Samurai carry bows, and I love that Ashigaru begin as peasants and end as warriors (but are always essential!). The race to arm those peasants up is half the fun in outmatching your opponents!

Visually, with the Unit Variety pack and the Recolor, the units are all much more distinct and carry a great deal more character. Essentially what I'm happiest about is that this mod feels very historical while still remaining fun. And since I tried out many mods immediately upon purchasing Shogun 2 (I haven't played a vanilla TW in a long time...), I'm happy to say that TROM3, for me, is Shogun 2.

This is not of course to denigrate any other mods - particularly Seki Campaign is a wonderful and unique mod in its own right. But for a refined, vanilla-setting campaign, I wouldn't turn anywhere but here. Thanks Yarkis.
    "I've snapped and plotted all my life. There's no other way to be alive, king, and fifty all at once." - Henry II, The Lion in Winter

This mod is briliant. Ty Yarkis and plz keep it updated to make us all happy