Yet again another hotseat has been stopped.
So we start a new one
We'll use the newest version of enhanced submod.
Tyrell, Lord Mace Tyrell: Dux
Stark, Lord Brandon Stark: HannibalExMachina
Tully, Lord Edmure Tully: HannibalExMachina
Stannis, Lord Monford Velaryon: Anaf
Martell, Prince Doran Martell: Dux
- 1 turn peace
- No destroying buildings in an under siege settlement. At all other times it is allowed.
- Forts need to have a garrison of at least 4 units, to limit fort spamming a bit.
- No assassinations of Factionleaders and heirs. All other characters may be assassinated.
- No bug abuse! When you think someone has used a bug report it here and the admin will look into it.
- No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockading ships.
- No sallying forth in a siege to deny your besieger the opportunity to sack your settlement.
- No razing buildings whilst you are under siege.
- Minimum of 4 units per fort.
- Post pictures of battle odds, and results
- Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn - Exception: Reinforcing armies in defense, when based on forts; even if defeated, they don't lose movement points, so player 'a' should be allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort and was defeated by 'b'.
- Settlements gifted should disband all units save one
- Heroic victories on sea are not allowed
It isn't needed to sent your passwords to me. If you have a question about a move of an enemy and you want the admin to look at it please say it in the thread.
Please pm the next player or post on his public profile.
The remaining four active players have each taken two houses, it is a last fight for supremacy in Westeros. Last two houses standing win.