Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: large deployment zones and ambush mod FOTS S2 ROTS UPDATED 4/22/12

Icon7 large deployment zones and ambush mod FOTS S2 ROTS UPDATED 4/22/12

Deployment Zone mod for Shogun 2, fall of the samurai and rise of the samurai

Hey there everyone I made this mod so that we could all have huge deployment zones. This mod affects every campaign in the game. Theres two versions:

DeploymentZonesFOTSROTSandS2ambushlandThis has huge deployment zones as well as the close ambushes.

DeploymentZonesFOTSROTSandS2NOambush This only has the huge deployment zones.

The mod is a movie pack, just extract into data folder.

installation:
    1. download the one you like and extract to your data folder.
    2. thats it!

now for screen shots:

S2
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

FOTS

Last edited by freelancerX; April 22, 2012 at 04:38 PM.

Default Re: FOTS Huge deployment zones

Much needed! :thumbsup May I add it to may FotS mod?

Wow. Amazing! Can you do one for S2 Vanilla also?

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    I remember there was one mod with huge deployment zone for Shogun 2, but I dont remember it is and who made it.

For mod: Mod is really welcome! I have sometime cursed that I dont have good landscape for artillery on my deployment area.

OMG! Thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarkis de Bodemloze View Post
    Much needed! :thumbsup May I add it to may FotS mod?
    yes you may use it in your mod

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ♔Noif♔ View Post
    I remember there was one mod with huge deployment zone for Shogun 2, but I dont remember it is and who made it.

For mod: Mod is really welcome! I have sometime cursed that I dont have good landscape for artillery on my deployment area.
    i will look to see if there is a mod for original s2 and if there isnt ill create one for the original. and your welcome.

Content Emeritus

I tested today and I must say, this mod not changed zone bigger in my campaign or custom battle. Does this mod need write to user.script or what that I can get to work?

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Noif♔ View Post
    I tested today and I must say, this mod not changed zone bigger in my campaign or custom battle. Does this mod need write to user.script or what that I can get to work?
    please read directions. yes you need to add a line to your user.script depending on which mod you used. if you dont do this the mod will not work. and this only works in the campaign.

Content Emeritus

Default Re: deployment zones mod FOTS S2 ROTS UPDATED 4/8/12

Ahh... I have used in my mod in non user.script -way. :p silly me.

Quote Originally Posted by freelancerX View Post
    yes you may use it in your mod
    Thanks! I will test it out.

The number of files is a bit confusing. Are the RotS files seperate or also included in the all in one version?
    Last edited by Yarkis de Bodemloze; April 09, 2012 at 02:19 AM.

Default Re: deployment zones mod FOTS S2 ROTS UPDATED 4/8/12

Nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarkis de Bodemloze View Post
    Thanks! I will test it out.

The number of files is a bit confusing. Are the RotS files seperate or also included in the all in one version?
    yeah sorry about that ill make it a little more clear in the OP, the rise of the samurai files use the same ones as Shogun 2. so yes the all in one includes ROTS also

edited the op to make a little clearer i think.
    Last edited by freelancerX; April 09, 2012 at 10:03 AM.

Default Re: large deployment zones and ambush mod FOTS S2 ROTS UPDATED 4/8/12

I'm using Darthmod, and will only be playing S2 and ROTS. My script looks like this:

mod TGOTRE_CE_db.pack;
    mod TGOTRE_officers.pack;
    mod TGOTRE_graphics.pack;
    mod "lego.pack";
    mod highlanders.pack;
    mod hess_grenadiers.pack;
    mod american_mod.pack;
    mod BSM_3_1_FULL_all_cannons_MM.pack;
    mod darthmod.pack;
    mod sinuhet_formations_1_2.pack;

I'm wanting to use only the larger deployment zone, which would add this to my user script:

mod DeploymentZonesS2rotsland.pack;

Is that correct?

Where in the user script do I place the Deployment zone mod? The top? Bottom? alphabetical order? does it matter?

Thanks
    Last edited by Lucius Tiberius Vorenus; April 22, 2012 at 01:49 PM.

Default Re: large deployment zones and ambush mod FOTS S2 ROTS UPDATED 4/8/12

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius Tiberius Vorenus View Post
    I'm using Darthmod, and will only be playing S2 and ROTS. My script looks like this:

mod TGOTRE_CE_db.pack;
    mod TGOTRE_officers.pack;
    mod TGOTRE_graphics.pack;
    mod "lego.pack";
    mod highlanders.pack;
    mod hess_grenadiers.pack;
    mod american_mod.pack;
    mod BSM_3_1_FULL_all_cannons_MM.pack;
    mod darthmod.pack;
    mod sinuhet_formations_1_2.pack;

I'm wanting to use only the larger deployment zone, which would add this to my user script:

mod DeploymentZonesS2rotsland.pack;

Is that correct?

Where in the user script do I place the Deployment zone mod? The top? Bottom? alphabetical order? does it matter?

Thanks
    I changes the files to movie packs, just download the one without the ambush changes and extract to your data folder. that's it!

Default Re: large deployment zones and ambush mod FOTS S2 ROTS UPDATED 4/22/12

Great news, thanks!

Corporal Carrow's Avatar Civis

I feel like I'm missing something obvious, because I downloaded and extracted the file into the data folder and it is definitely not working, but the other mods work just fine...

Last edited by Corporal Carrow; April 27, 2012 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Typo correction

Quote Originally Posted by Corporal Carrow View Post
    I feel like I'm missing something obvious, because I downloaded and extracted the file into the data folder and it is definitely not working, but the other mods work just fine...

the only reason i could see it not working for you is if some other "movie" format mod that also has something to do with deployment zones is conflicting.

Many have asked to add your mod in DarthMod and I think it will be a great addition. Can I use it with full credits for your work?

EDIT: I have already included it in the mod and mentioned you in the launcher and everywhere around, like here DarthMod: Shogun II Honoured Contributors
    I hope you have no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH VADER View Post
    Many have asked to add your mod in DarthMod and I think it will be a great addition. Can I use it with full credits for your work?

EDIT: I have already included it in the mod and mentioned you in the launcher and everywhere around, like here DarthMod: Shogun II Honoured Contributors
    I hope you have no problem.
    yeah its no problem :-) was just in mexico for the past 10 days so i didnt see any posts

thx very muh this mod search long time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast