Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: large deployment zones and ambush mod FOTS S2 ROTS UPDATED 4/22/12

Frodo45127's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: large deployment zones and ambush mod FOTS S2 ROTS UPDATED 4/22/12

Could you make an "only ambush" version without huge deployment zones? If you can, can I include that in my mod better maps (with the respective credits, of course)?

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

thanks for the mod
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

freelancerX an awesome mod ! THUMBS UP !
    BUT how did you compress this 332 MB mod into 637 KB only ? Please tell me !

Quote Originally Posted by evan300 View Post
    freelancerX an awesome mod ! THUMBS UP !
    BUT how did you compress this 332 MB mod into 637 KB only ? Please tell me !
    Wow is the mod really that big? I just used winrar. I really don't think the mod is that big....

Edit: nevermind i guess it is that big. Once again i just used winrar

Sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by freelancerX; May 25, 2013 at 10:15 AM.

This mod doesn't seem to be working with the Hattori Clan unfortunately. I just tried to pull a hail marry with the Hattori by ambushing a huge army, but although I could deploy my general like intented by the mod the rest of the troops that had kisho training could not, and were restricted to deploy at a distance. Not to say I lost that battle

Tiro

Great little mod. Thank you. The difference in deployment zones is huge!

wow thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Where can I dl this mod?
    Outgunned, outnumbered...But never outclassed!

sorry but i no longer have the mods anymore....they took quite a while to edit all the files in photoshop so i dont think ill be doing it again.... maybe someone can upload a copy.

Senator

uploaded the mod from darthmod - http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/sVKAJ09O/file.html

Quote Originally Posted by lesterthenerd View Post
    uploaded the mod from darthmod - http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/sVKAJ09O/file.html
    Thanks, but can I merge this with Darthmod?
    Outgunned, outnumbered...But never outclassed!

baselhun's Avatar Civis

no link?

Hey, lester's link was also dead so I re-uploaded it again, once again taken from DarthMod. I will try to contact the modder to get permission for uploading it to the Workshop, for the sake of longevity, as twc&sharing sites are unreliable.

To install simply unzip it to your data folder.

or get it here:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1197036915
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by balparmak; November 10, 2017 at 11:51 AM.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

The regular TWC attachment method might be unreliable, but upload it here and I can almost guarantee that it will not go missing:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...p?do=cat&id=42

+rep for uploading it, in any case.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

No, thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12