Thread: 3.6 NO LINK

Default 3.6 NO LINK

Just wondering what the latest patch is and also there is no link for 3.6 to download . Does anyone know where it is?

Default Re: 3.6 NO LINK

Just wondering what the latest patch is and also there is no link for 3.6 to download . Does anyone know where it is?
    no link? oh REALLY?!

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=453038

DOWNLOAD section of 1st post. , 1st install 3.4 ---> 3.6 hotfix patch --> 3.7 + packs

Really?? Gues thats why my 3.7 crashed. I only installed 3.4 -> 3.7 . Wish I knew that before I started reinstalling Shogun 2.

Also 3.6 isn't actually linked on that page anymore, just 3.4 and 3.7.

You don't need 3.6 for 3.7...

Good, thats what I thought. Guess i'll see what happens after my reinstall.

So what if I wanna play with 3.6 since 3.7 seems to be crashing on people? Guess I'm gonna screw myself and continue DMUC ^^

So what if I wanna play with 3.6 since 3.7 seems to be crashing on people? Guess I'm gonna screw myself and continue DMUC ^^
    1870 and no crash here, i guess it's random.

I planned on playing the original shogun 2 campaign until the whole darthmod glory is bestowed upon FOTS. There seems to be alot more trouble with that than with FOTS. I'm a weak person, I had to abandon too many clans because darthmod was updated. Not that I'm , this great mod lives and thrives from it's updates. But I'll just wait until everything is stable.