Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Albtraum23 deployment zones pack, AI handles up to 80 units perfectly!!!

Domesticus

Default Re: Albtraum23 deployment zones pack, AI handles up to 80 units perfectly!!!

Hello!

I wanted to know if there is a way to decrease the 25% the UI card to see them with 80 units?

roy64's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Albtraum23 deployment zones pack, AI handles up to 80 units perfectly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crociato78 View Post
    Hello!

I wanted to know if there is a way to decrease the 25% the UI card to see them with 80 units?
    There isn't a way to decrease the the UI card as far as I know.

Domesticus

Albtraum23 is managed for 50%.

@Crociato78 where did you find this Albtraum23 UI mod? I can't find any working link.

Here you are:

UI http://www.mediafire.com/download/16...Alb23UIMod.rar

Larger deployment zones http://www.mediafire.com/download/0f...ment_Zones.rar

I uploaded the files on mediafire some time ago for the Polish community to play with LME.

Thank you a lot! Wouldn't those files be lost if you heven't reuploaded them?
    Some people reported it was working fine and some was having issues. Will see if I'm the lucky one If only I won't mess scripts order.

Only second time posting on TWC, I can't find the answer to my problem so sorry if it's been fix or is a common know problem, so here goes..
    I get an CTD only on defending a siege, I have just built a star fort. am using this sub mod and Alb23UIMod.pack. am playing as Les royalistes français, and the only other thing I have mod myself is and unit name allocator so it producers the battalion names..
    I know Darth mod had the same problem and I believe he just deleted the siege files part...
    everything else works 40 units etc..
    anyone know if this is a common problem.. doing without siege defences is fine, just makes things more epic and harder I guess..
    P,S LME is the only reason am back in this game.. best mod out there.. highly recommend

Hi there,

I'd like to report that I experience crashes while loading a siege defense battle with a fort built, just like prodive33.
    Besides that the mod is runnung fine.

I cannot find the download for Albtraum23's packfile

Where I can download it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12