Thread: Where is 2.0 EDU?

Default Where is 2.0 EDU?

Okay where can I download a working version of the latest RR/RC? I keep reading posts about this compilation having a more up to date version of RR/RC, but all of the units have the same stats. What is up?

Polycarpe's Avatar Back into action!

Default Re: Where is 2.0 EDU?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitbuqa View Post
    Okay where can I download a working version of the latest RR/RC? I keep reading posts about this compilation having a more up to date version of RR/RC, but all of the units have the same stats. What is up?
    RC 2.0 is available only for modding purposes (aka modders). SS 7.0 will surely have the latest version incorporated.

Then why is there posts referring to this compilation as more up to date?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitbuqa View Post
    Then why is there posts referring to this compilation as more up to date?
    It is more up to date but it hasn't been integrated into SS yet. Anyone modding can use but they have to integrate it. There is more to change than just stats. It will be integrated with next SS release but probably as the final step.

Basically its not at the point you can just download and overwrite. You'll have to go through the files a bit more carefully than that.

The RR/RC Compilation DOES have a more up to date RR/RC system (RR 1.3, RC 1.8, released in 2011) than SS 6.4, which uses a 2 or 3 year old one. RR/RC 2.0 is in development and will be included in the next version of the Compilation, which will be based on SS 6.4.