Thread: Albtraum23's UImodpack for 40 units UIcard, group up to 40 units!

Icon10 Albtraum23's UImodpack for 40 units UIcard, group up to 40 units!

Hi guys,

I noticed Albtraum23's UImod does also work in LME3 or 2.

Place the packfile in the datafolder, activate it in the user.script. Be aware to use
    NTW launcher, the LME launcher will reset and not use this pack otherwise!

First load a campaign you wish for with LME launcher, after that close the game.

Second thing, edit user.script to add the Albtraum23's 40 unitcards! And start the game with REGULAR
    NTW launcher.

Have fun!
    He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts...for support rather than illumination.

TheRomanRuler's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Albtraum23's UImodpack for 40 units UIcard, group up to 40 units!

I find out that too, it works with EVERY mod.
    Apologies for anyone who's message i may miss or not be able to answer

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

Thanks for posting this but be sure that you inquire with the mod developer before posting it up as a sub mod for a specific release. If you have done so already disregard the previous remark. I simply state this so that your good intentions do not go badly

VICTORIOUS's Avatar Laetus

I don't think it works for me everything is the same

I tryed to install this 40 units mod. i startet the 1805 campaign wiht LME launcher. closed ntw and put this in user script

mod Alb23UIMod.pack;
    mod LME3_Pdguru_Winter.pack;
    mod LME3_Pdguru.pack;
    mod LME3_BSM.pack;
    mod LME3_Camp1805.pack;
    mod LME3_Music_Project.pack;
    mod LME3_graphics.pack;
    mod LME3.pack;

if i start ntw about steam (not LME launcher) the army has the small unit icons but i can only put 20 units in one army? what did I do wrong?

I would like to say I'm experiencing some difficulties. I'm playing with 40 units per army.

My comments:

-During battles, sometimes not all unit cards are displayed in the bar at the bottom of the screen. Sometimes all unit cards are displayed, but when you start grouping, you quickly notice some cards disappear. These unit cards only reappear when you disband a certain unit group.

-When you group units, you are not able to see these groups clearly at the bottom of the screen. There's no I or II or III above them, which is very very annoying. This fact and the comment above make grouping units useless because there's no 'button' above each group (a I, II or III, like in vanilla for example) to select a certain unit group.

-And lastly, I wish the unit cards were a bit bigger. This is just a detail though. I know this mod is designed to work with 80 units too.

Is there any possibility someone is going to improve this or is this the only and last version of this submod?

Kunrt, you have to put the pack in the data folder, then start LME with the launcher, launch a campaign and then save a game. Only then quit the game, edit the user script. You must also edit a line with a certain NTW tool that allows you to change different game stats. So you must edit the save game you've saved with this tool. You have to adjust a number from 20 (units) to 40 or 60 or 80 units for example. Then save it. You can read the instructions about how to change the number of units in an army in this thread: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=454565 Then you can start the game with LME launcher (Launch with current script) and voila. You load your save game and you can now put 40 units or whatever you wanted in one army. The AI will do the same thing. It's explained in the link I gave you.
    Last edited by KamilW; June 06, 2012 at 02:38 PM.

What I have to do to activate it in the user.script.? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KamilW View Post
    I would like to say I'm experiencing some difficulties. I'm playing with 40 units per army.

My comments:

-During battles, sometimes not all unit cards are displayed in the bar at the bottom of the screen. Sometimes all unit cards are displayed, but when you start grouping, you quickly notice some cards disappear. These unit cards only reappear when you disband a certain unit group.

-When you group units, you are not able to see these groups clearly at the bottom of the screen. There's no I or II or III above them, which is very very annoying. This fact and the comment above make grouping units useless because there's no 'button' above each group (a I, II or III, like in vanilla for example) to select a certain unit group.

-And lastly, I wish the unit cards were a bit bigger. This is just a detail though. I know this mod is designed to work with 80 units too.

Is there any possibility someone is going to improve this or is this the only and last version of this submod?

Kunrt, you have to put the pack in the data folder, then start LME with the launcher, launch a campaign and then save a game. Only then quit the game, edit the user script. You must also edit a line with a certain NTW tool that allows you to change different game stats. So you must edit the save game you've saved with this tool. You have to adjust a number from 20 (units) to 40 or 60 or 80 units for example. Then save it. You can read the instructions about how to change the number of units in an army in this thread: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=454565 Then you can start the game with LME launcher (Launch with current script) and voila. You load your save game and you can now put 40 units or whatever you wanted in one army. The AI will do the same thing. It's explained in the link I gave you.
    Same problem ,any solution?