Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: IGdood's Unit Packs

Default Re: IGdood's Unit Packs

Updated with Nodachi Ashigaru, Loan Sword (non-ikko version), Naginata Cavalry, and Naginata Ki.

I got bored. Too bad releasing such a mod would be illegal.

Genpei Levy - I do hope that generations from now, my descendant would at least be a samurai. With magnificent armor and a crest. He will bring honor to the family.

Nearby Ashigaru - (looking to the left) Great x 20 grandfather? Is that you? I have dishonored your name...I'm just a lowly spearman...but I have shoulderpads! Perhaps further descendants will bring honor to the family.

Spear Levy - (overhearing this awkward conversation, behind the two men) Great x20 grandfather and great x 40 grandfather....I....I....(cries) .......fck.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

It's nice to see how much the armor of the officers have changed over the years.

Frodo45127's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Could you make a pack with all units?

Maybe, maybe not.

Indefinitely Banned
    The western part of an Island They thought a kind of Coffee...

Simple Solution: get all of your unit mod into a compressed folder, so all of your numerous mod could fit into the OP. When the downloaders open the folder in their own, Then they could choose what they want to integrate, no need to force a single pack file.

I really appreciate the units being released individually, so we can pick and choose which ones we want. Of course even if they were all in one pack file we could simply not use the ones we don't like, but I like to avoid clutter.

I also dont understand why this is not the way you do it, or maybe seperate them in to 3-4 themed .zips. This way people who dont want them all dont have to take them all and can still just install a single unit if they want, as all the seperate pack files are just hiding in the zips.

The upside to this is someone like myself or weirdoascensor who might want all of them at once can now get them and install them in a few clicks, rather then ahving to do it one by one.

Everyone wins
    ----------------------
    Shameless DarthMod Fanatic

I'll make a compilation when I'm out of ideas.

Captain Arrrgh!'s Avatar I'z in yer grass

IGdood, interesting news, your Gaijin Kachi can be decapitated and recieve all the regular kill anims while they're in samurai uniform. Maybe there's a way to work this while they're in their foreign soldier's uniforms.
    You know, your gaijin unit actually looks kind of cool on the battle map. They really look like white dudes in the samurai armor, like me when I was over in Japan/Korea doing Kendo; all pale and with a big nose..

Hey, one humble request, and I apologize if you're too busy, but is making the same Gaijin mod, but with them wearing Sengoku samurai armour possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Arrrgh! View Post
    IGdood, interesting news, your Gaijin Kachi can be decapitated and recieve all the regular kill anims while they're in samurai uniform. Maybe there's a way to work this while they're in their foreign soldier's uniforms.
    You know, your gaijin unit actually looks kind of cool on the battle map. They really look like white dudes in the samurai armor, like me when I was over in Japan/Korea doing Kendo; all pale and with a big nose..

Hey, one humble request, and I apologize if you're too busy, but is making the same Gaijin mod, but with them wearing Sengoku samurai armour possible?

Yeah, because I assigned the katana animation to them. It's possible to do it whilst wearing foreign uniforms.

Heh, well, I can make them wear Sengoku armor, but I'll do that after exams.

Lol, maybe I should name them Gaijin Saber Kachi and just make them use sabers with katana animations.

Demonic Punisher's Avatar Civis

ถึงIGdoodเพื่อนของฉัน.
    IGdood to my friends.

ฉันพบปัญหาเกี่ยวกับรูปภาพของไฟล์Gaijin_Kachi
    I found a problem with image files Gaijin_Kachi.

ฉันจึงขอแสดงวิธีแก้ปัญหา, ตามวิธีของฉัน, ให้เพื่อนได้ดู.
    I would like to show you how to solve the problem, by the method of me, to have a look.

ขออภัย หากนี่เป็นการบังอาจ
    Sorry if this is daring.

ข้าพเจ้า เดมอนิคั้ส
    I'am Daemonicus.

That was intentional because I don't know how to make unit cards and I wish someone would make them for me.

Quote Originally Posted by IGdood View Post
    That was intentional because I don't know how to make unit cards and I wish someone would make them for me.

ในสามช่องตรงกลางตาราง.
    In the middle of the table.

ช่องซ้ายสุดจะเป็นตัวกำหนด unit cards, ซึ่งคุณสามารถเลือกมันจากตารางเดียวกันในไฟล์ patch20.pack
    The far left will determine the unit cards
    (Unit IDRef), which you can select it from the same table in a file patch20.pack.

ในช่องกลางคือทะเบียนของมัน, จะต้องตรงกับชื่อชิ้นงานของคุณในส่วนอื่น, ถ้าผิดพลาด ยูนิทจะกลายเป็นสีชมภู.
    In the middle of it is registered, it must match the name of the other part, if the unit becomes a Colored Pink.

ช่องที่ 3 ด้านขวามือนั้น, คุณสามารถเลือกแม่ทัพที่มีชื่อเสียงในยุคต่างๆมาใส่ก็ได้ทุกคน, จากตารางในไฟล์ patch20.pack
    Channel 3 on the right hand, you can select the various commanders have put it all, from a table in a file patch20.pack.

โปรดจำไว้ว่า, ควรจะคัดลอกชื่อของแม่ทัพต่างๆ, จากไฟล์patch ในชิ้นงานล่าสุดเสมอ.
    Remember, you should copy the names of the commanders, from the patch to work latest always.

คุณเก่งกว่าฉันนะ, ฉันเพียงรู้ในบางเรื่องราว, เพราะความซุกซนเหมือนลิงของฉันเท่านั้น.
    You are better than me, I only know some of the story, as the mischievous monkey as my only.

ขอบคุณ IGdood.
    Thank you IGdood.

Last edited by Demonic Punisher; May 07, 2012 at 09:56 AM.

Thanks for your help, I understand what you are trying to say.

I meant that nobody has made custom unit cards for me, otherwise I would implement them in my packs.

Quote Originally Posted by IGdood View Post
    Thanks for your help, I understand what you are trying to say.

I meant that nobody has made custom unit cards for me, otherwise I would implement them in my packs.

ขอให้คุณพบแสงสว่างที่คุณต้องการ.
    Ask you to find the light you need.

ฉันขอเป็นกำลังใจให้อยู่เสมอ.
    I cheer them up.

Laetus

Wow ur unit pack is awesome!!!

Laetus

I love it

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

We need a gaijin TAISHO, expanding to the original gaijin kachin unit.

Lucky bastard got to dress up as Naomasa in the Tokugawa Ieyasu festival/parade.

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII

Indefinitely Banned
    The western part of an Island They thought a kind of Coffee...

Make Nodachi Cav. Simple. Give Katana Cav Nodachi. Dismounted, Regular nodachi anim. Mounted, Katana anim. Picture it in your head: A Samurai Slashing Enemies on Horse with Nodachi, one handed...

Another joke unit....? LOL

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast