Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1)

Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

yeah bro I ran the exe from part1 rar and this is what I'm getting: Please insert the disk containing "user/tompi/rome+medieval+kingdoms/part1rar into drive C"

Sicknero's Avatar Senator

Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

Please insert the disk...?? That's a weird one!

Well, I need to know if other people are having problems with the download. Anyone?

Meanwhile I can try running it all on a different PC but you'll have to bear with me. The files on Dropbox are just copies of the ones I downloaded from the previous link, I did nothing to them, so I don't really understand why there would be problems.

Edit; Also I don't get this "user/tompi/rome+medieval+kingdoms/part1rar into drive C", as the file is "Rome+Medieval+Kingdoms.part1.rar"
    Last edited by Sicknero; May 27, 2012 at 04:24 AM.
    "A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself ... always a laborious business." A. A. Milne

... I installed RTW on a completely separate system to the one I uploaded from, and then installed RMK using files freshly downloaded from the Dropbox links at the top of the thread.
    Very sorry to say, I haven't been able to duplicate the problem you're having, so I don't know what to suggest.
    Last edited by Sicknero; May 27, 2012 at 02:32 PM.
    "A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself ... always a laborious business." A. A. Milne

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Tompi1130 View Post
    yeah bro I ran the exe from part1 rar and this is what I'm getting: Please insert the disk containing "user/tompi/rome+medieval+kingdoms/part1rar into drive C"
    it can only be that the file is sitting in c-drive therefore your computer thinks its a program exe for a disk, send all seven parts to your desktop then try and run part 1, use 7 zip or win rar to extract it

I managed to install it, I followed the instructions thoroughly yet when I click to play it I get this:

"ENBSeries v0.005 beta: GTA Vice City boris-vorontsov.narod.ru" in bright green letters with an entire black back round. I've reinstalled the game, i've reinstalled RMK hotfix1, I pasted RMK hotfix into the total war folder and overwrote the files yet after trying and trying to get the game to start up it keeps giving me that screen and it freezes. Idk what to do now.

The bright green writing etc, shows during loading when you have the HDR enhanced graphics installed... if you read this thread from the top there's quite a bit of discussion about it, and solutions. There should also be a Readme.txt in your Rome - Total War folder which tells you about it.

Cant download it :/
    It says: Error We can't find the page you're looking for. Check out our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home. Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by smile:) View Post
    Cant download it :/
    It says: Error We can't find the page you're looking for. Check out our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home. Please help!
    My fault sorry. Dropbox didn't like the amount of traffic

There should be a new Mediafire link though soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicknero View Post
    My fault sorry. Dropbox didn't like the amount of traffic

There should be a new Mediafire link though soon.
    Cool, cant wait to play it.

Ussaid the Hashshashin's Avatar Ordinarius

Icon8 Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

The link don't works.

I have waited all the time and..........

but now....

THE LINK DON'T WORKS....

Lord Of The Knights's Avatar Rome Medieval ******

Dudes the Download links have been reuploaded,,, many thanks for Sicknero
    Last edited by Lord Of The Knights; May 30, 2012 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ussaid_modder View Post
    THE LINK DON'T WORKS....
    Nice English btw...
    There are none so enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free

Icon6 Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

When Extracting It says i need part 2 is it really necessary to download all the parts?

@GRANTO
    Seriously your brother died??

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Veco View Post
    @GRANTO
    Seriously your brother died??
    sadleeey ....aye....mee brother died aboot ten seconds before this mod was released laddie, all never forget that fateful day ...it wiz just like yesterday......ahhh weel ...a ken hees went tae a better place....thanks fur yer symphonys and aw that laddie you tak care nooooooooo

Ussaid the Hashshashin's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Mataputas View Post
    Nice English btw...
    Thanks for the compliment, you calculating and profound person....

I love this mod guys, I love the graphics and the characters and they're functions I have no problem fighting the battles; but for some reason whenever I fight a siege on the map, either if I'm attacking it or defending or if the defending army attacks my army the game crashes and it takes me to my desktop and says "Rome total rome is not working" is there something I need reinstall? I don't know what to do, I can't fight sieges.

Quote Originally Posted by GRANTO View Post
    sadleeey ....aye....mee brother died aboot ten seconds before this mod was released laddie, all never forget that fateful day ...it wiz just like yesterday......ahhh weel ...a ken hees went tae a better place....thanks fur yer symphonys and aw that laddie you tak care nooooooooo
    To read with a sip from a dram of whisky (scotch whisky, that is - as if there is any other kind of whisky).

links dont work

nevermind!