Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 279

Thread: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1)

  1. #101
    Sicknero's Avatar Princeps
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Istria
    Posts
    1,056
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Soarin' View Post
    Glad that I can help.
    @Granto: Thanks for the clarification. Still, Magic sounds better though

    Interesting, thanks Granto.

    I tend to use nocd exes to save my disks, so that's worth knowing... I'll try it with other mods as I don't really like the nocds. (Actually I just remembered that it doesn't necessarily work with others ... M2 - King or Country for instance. Ah well.)

    But I'm still curious as to why the same "no-..." switch isn't needed to run a mod with the RomeTW engine. Maybe because it's running from inside the game folder as opposed to accessing a sub-folder? Hmm. Not that it's important. It's just my intelligent and enquiring mind. (Inquiring? Hm)

    I like the Alex engine anyway... never did get anywhere with the vanilla Alexander game. Massacred every time haha.

    Thanks anyhow. (I liked the magic answer too.)

  2. #102
    Munifex
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    30
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

    uhm someone help me please I entered the game, it appeared a screen just like the RMK image in the first page, after that i waited for 30 minutes and nothing happen. I could't escape to desktop, press alt+tab,v.v... it's useless, nothing happen, i must restart my PC and enter the game again, but still, nothing happen I open task manager and the game too but keep clicking on task manager so I could't enter the game, I check it status and it always like this: "not responding"
    p/s sorry if my English is bad

  3. #103
    Suspended by Request
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    glastonbury uk
    Posts
    1,951
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyNguyen View Post
    uhm someone help me please I entered the game, it appeared a screen just like the RMK image in the first page, after that i waited for 30 minutes and nothing happen. I could't escape to desktop, press alt+tab,v.v... it's useless, nothing happen, i must restart my PC and enter the game again, but still, nothing happen I open task manager and the game too but keep clicking on task manager so I could't enter the game, I check it status and it always like this: "not responding"
    p/s sorry if my English is bad
    try reinstalling the whole thing mate , make sure there are no errors when its unpacking and rejoining itself{tells you on the little screen} try it again , sound like a freeze up usualy happens when something went wrong in the instal if you still get the same error report back

  4. #104
    Suspended by Request
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    glastonbury uk
    Posts
    1,951
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicknero View Post
    Interesting, thanks Granto.

    I tend to use nocd exes to save my disks, so that's worth knowing... I'll try it with other mods as I don't really like the nocds. (Actually I just remembered that it doesn't necessarily work with others ... M2 - King or Country for instance. Ah well.)

    But I'm still curious as to why the same "no-..." switch isn't needed to run a mod with the RomeTW engine. Maybe because it's running from inside the game folder as opposed to accessing a sub-folder? Hmm. Not that it's important. It's just my intelligent and enquiring mind. (Inquiring? Hm)

    I like the Alex engine anyway... never did get anywhere with the vanilla Alexander game. Massacred every time haha.

    Thanks anyhow. (I liked the magic answer too.)
    it is an interesting point because i dont have to put -nobi in the bi target for a submod or data like you say , i do not know the real answer to that let me ask my grandpaw..............its bloody magic a tell ye laddie , ....harry hoooodiniii used tae use the alexander exe on his abacus and he had tae put -noalexander on every wee ball in that abacus or it widny coooont right....wheeze...gasp... during the secund wurldee war we aw had tae use the -noalexander target line tae stop the bombs fae draping on oor heeeds....wheeze ...gasp....spew....

  5. #105
    vae victus's Avatar Discens
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    90
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

    I keep getting this when I try it. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

    "Suffer little children," said the controller.
    -Brave New World

  6. #106
    Sicknero's Avatar Princeps
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Istria
    Posts
    1,056
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

    @Granto - Lolololololol thank you. I was just in need of a laugh...
    Last edited by Sicknero; April 30, 2012 at 06:28 PM.

  7. #107
    Munifex
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    30
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GRANTO View Post
    try reinstalling the whole thing mate , make sure there are no errors when its unpacking and rejoining itself{tells you on the little screen} try it again , sound like a freeze up usualy happens when something went wrong in the instal if you still get the same error report back
    okay, I reinstalled the mod, but still that problem. Then I reinstalled both the original game and the mod, and stiil that problem

  8. #108
    Raritу's Avatar Glück auf!
    Artifex Vault Staff

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Veltins Arena
    Posts
    2,770
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by vae victus View Post
    I keep getting this when I try it. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

    I can barely see what's going on or the error message. You should try uploading your image to some other hosts like imageshack.us, photobucket will resize your big images like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyNguyen View Post
    okay, I reinstalled the mod, but still that problem. Then I reinstalled both the original game and the mod, and stiil that problem
    I believe you're not waiting long enough. And it should be just 10-15 minutes, not 30.
    Filly of M, of the Line of Thor
    Happily taking my glance over Milner and Diamat



    Rome Medieval | Ran no Jidai | Age of Darkness II | Rise of the Nations

  9. #109
    Munifex
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    30
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Soarin' View Post

    I can barely see what's going on or the error message. You should try uploading your image to some other hosts like imageshack.us, photobucket will resize your big images like that.


    I believe you're not waiting long enough. And it should be just 10-15 minutes, not 30.
    I don't know I've waited about 30 minutes and still nothing happen it's always not reponding anyway i'll reinstall it again and hope it will be okay

  10. #110
    Munifex
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    30
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

    oh well, finally I can play it but my computer is suck=.= I guess I must back to version 3.0

  11. #111
    Munifex
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    30
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

    oh i forgot thanks you guys for helping me

  12. #112
    Sicknero's Avatar Princeps
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Istria
    Posts
    1,056
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyNguyen View Post
    oh well, finally I can play it but my computer is suck=.= I guess I must back to version 3.0
    If your PC isn't a graphics beast, then have you tried installing the mod without the optional eye-candy? Especially the HD bit.

  13. #113
    vae victus's Avatar Discens
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    90
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

    well I got the icon bit fixed, but it still launches RTW...ugh!!! cannot believe I can't get this right
    "Suffer little children," said the controller.
    -Brave New World

  14. #114
    Raritу's Avatar Glück auf!
    Artifex Vault Staff

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Veltins Arena
    Posts
    2,770
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

    Can you post your shortcut's target line?
    Filly of M, of the Line of Thor
    Happily taking my glance over Milner and Diamat



    Rome Medieval | Ran no Jidai | Age of Darkness II | Rise of the Nations

  15. #115
    Munifex
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    30
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicknero View Post
    If your PC isn't a graphics beast, then have you tried installing the mod without the optional eye-candy? Especially the HD bit.
    uhm....I didn't install the RS2 environments & enhanced HDR graphic

  16. #116
    Munifex
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    30
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Soarin' View Post
    Can you post your shortcut's target line?
    read the first page, 5-d in the installation instruction

  17. #117
    vae victus's Avatar Discens
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    90
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

    "C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\RomeTW.exe" -nm -mod:RomeMedievalMOD -show_err"
    "Suffer little children," said the controller.
    -Brave New World

  18. #118
    Raritу's Avatar Glück auf!
    Artifex Vault Staff

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Veltins Arena
    Posts
    2,770
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by vae victus View Post
    "C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\RomeTW.exe" -nm -mod:RomeMedievalMOD -show_err"
    Delete the quote after show_err. It shouldn't be there.

    Like this:

    "C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\RomeTW.exe" -nm -mod:RomeMedievalMOD -show_err
    Filly of M, of the Line of Thor
    Happily taking my glance over Milner and Diamat



    Rome Medieval | Ran no Jidai | Age of Darkness II | Rise of the Nations

  19. #119
    vae victus's Avatar Discens
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    90
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

    I fixed that, but RTW vanilla is still launching : /
    "Suffer little children," said the controller.
    -Brave New World

  20. #120
    Raritу's Avatar Glück auf!
    Artifex Vault Staff

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Veltins Arena
    Posts
    2,770
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

    Can you post a picture of what's inside C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War? That issue usually comes when the mod you have in the command line is unavailable in your folder destination.
    Filly of M, of the Line of Thor
    Happily taking my glance over Milner and Diamat



    Rome Medieval | Ran no Jidai | Age of Darkness II | Rise of the Nations

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •