Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1)

Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

hmmm...it seems that the problem disappears when not instaling the optional content...

Lord Of The Knights's Avatar Rome Medieval ******

Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aquilaXXI View Post
    hmmm...it seems that the problem disappears when not instaling the optional content...
    Please check the read_me file.
    Last edited by Lord Of The Knights; April 05, 2012 at 09:17 AM.

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

i have experience of this with using the bloom effect, i use it in every mod , try escaping to desktop then clicking back into the game ,that should resolve this problem for the meantime until its fixed

The black screen with all those words are supposed to appear on screen when you have installed the enhanced HDR graphics. You have to wait until they disappear (become unreadable) and then press ALT + TAB once. You'll go to the desktop. Press ALT + TAB again and the mod will load.

I included all this explanation in the Readme.txt. Make sure you read it as there are other important things mentioned there...
    There are none so enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free

Installation instructions updated, first post.

ShadowGorrath's Avatar Foederatus

Why do Lithuanian units ( most of them, at least ) have russian voices? That, and why are some of the characters with russian/slavic names?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGorrath View Post
    Why do Lithuanian units ( most of them, at least ) have russian voices? That, and why are some of the characters with russian/slavic names?
    Because we didn't have Lithuanian voices... we tried to use basic languages as proxies. Byzantium units have Italian voices for example; arab units have English voices. I think the most arguable feature is Poland having german voices, but that can be fixed in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Mataputas View Post
    Because we didn't have Lithuanian voices... we tried to use basic languages as proxies. Byzantium units have Italian voices for example; arab units have English voices. I think the most arguable feature is Poland having german voices, but that can be fixed in the future.
    Could be fixed easily by just keeping an optional pack of english voices for everyone?

What about the character names?

Just played a few custom battles. I'm LOVING the new animations/graphics and the stone forts with the inner-city ramp! What a challenge it is to attack now! The wooden wall underneath the stone wall also looks fantastic. Can't wait to start a serious campaign. Waiting for this mod was like waiting for m2TW to be released again. Unfortunately I have exams in the next week so I can't provide much detailed feedback this month.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. - G.K. CHESTERTON

Could be fixed easily by just keeping an optional pack of english voices for everyone?

What about the character names?
    We don't know many Lithuanian names,, and voices too they should be unique, it needs to be Lithuanian to get those things accurate! so if you are lithuanian maybe you can help us in the future

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

the animations are realy good , love them , great work

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Knights View Post
    We don't know many Lithuanian names,, and voices too they should be unique, it needs to be Lithuanian to get those things accurate! so if you are lithuanian maybe you can help us in the future
    Well, that's why I suggest having an optional only-english voice pack. Because, currently, I have voices disabled, as hearing them in russian is ruining immersion

I could help with finding Lithuanian names, if you want. For example: House of Mindaugas

Anyway, this mod is great so far. Good work

There are some issues here and there though. Like the Land Clearance icon ( at least for Lithuania ) appears like it's middle-eastern. The cavalry unit for some characters don't seem to have a unit name on the battle map. The Lithuanian and polish map colours are too similar, and hard to tell apart on the campaign minimap. And, somehow, the game crashed when I tried to "enslave" a settlement.

Quote Originally Posted by GRANTO View Post
    the animations are realy good , love them , great work
    Quote Originally Posted by atheniandp View Post
    Just played a few custom battles. I'm LOVING the new animations/graphics and the stone forts with the inner-city ramp! What a challenge it is to attack now! The wooden wall underneath the stone wall also looks fantastic. Can't wait to start a serious campaign. Waiting for this mod was like waiting for m2TW to be released again. Unfortunately I have exams in the next week so I can't provide much detailed feedback this month.
    I'm very happy you like them try a campaign
    atheniandp, exams first

The Lithuanian and polish map colours are too similar, and hard to tell apart on the campaign minimap. And, somehow, the game crashed when I tried to "enslave" a settlement.
    about colors, then one of them must leave the map
    about the crash,, It's a RTW error related to epic battles and winning a settlement, nothing to do with RM.

oops...
    Last edited by aquilaXXI; April 05, 2012 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mataputas View Post
    The black screen with all those words are supposed to appear on screen when you have installed the enhanced HDR graphics. You have to wait until they disappear (become unreadable) and then press ALT + TAB once. You'll go to the desktop. Press ALT + TAB again and the mod will load.

I included all this explanation in the Readme.txt. Make sure you read it as there are other important things mentioned there...
    You´re right...thanks!

Regarding crashes, I have experienced some as well, but you can reload the game and works fine. I suggest you save the game frequently. It's a bit annoying, I know, but you should be able to continue without problem.

w000t finished download finally! To all of those who didn't finish the download yet..

Anyway, I have RM 3.0 installed, do I need to install 3.1 on fresh RTW installation or I can just install over the previous version I have?

you can intall it over the previous version

FINALLY!!!!!!! i've been waiting for a long time for this! TY! TY!!!!!!!! lol, dowloading the 7th part, soon i canz play PPP