Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1)

Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1)

Greatings to the team! I have a qestion about optional material, bechause I don't want to ruin everything. I have optional material and optional material 2 from the patch fix. I installed the mod just now and after the fix. But i dont install the Optional material at all. Shoul I install BOTH or only the 2nd one?
    ------
    Just allright, installed both and try a battle. HDR is so I reinstallin everything now. Byzantium units after all are the same. I can swear I saw some new somethere, but they are still not in the game.
    ------

Also, how to remove HDR? Even after I clean folder with mod and reinstall it without additional materials, I still have this black loading screen at the start with green at the left top of it.
    ------

Allright! I figured it out. Too impationed to whait. And thanks for the mod. Previous version was cool enough, but I expect even more in the future.
    Waiting now for the next patch.
    Last edited by Spoiler_Man; October 11, 2013 at 02:04 PM.

Tiro

Could someone post a new download link, please?
    One of the links contains a virus (Norton says), another requires logins and yet another takes almost nine hours to download.
    Last edited by The_Judge; November 16, 2013 at 01:56 PM.
    Proud winner of the first XCmas contest of the Extended Cultures mod (XC)
    “War does not determine who is right - only who is left.” – Bertrand Russell
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” – Edmund Burke
    “Where they burn books, they will ultimately burn people also.” – Heinrich Heine
    "You know you're a history fan when you still get upset thinking about the Library of Alexandria." – unknown

Hello some time to download the mod and I have a problem.

I did not install all of the. Exe to run the mod, and when I clilc on. Exe remains in the image of the gentleman cruazado and then the game does not respond, as I can solve it.

thanks

I closed the game when I try to play a battle as solved

have someone the latest sprites for RMK 3 or the link for download??

gaius_caesar's Avatar Decanus

this mod is just so awesome! I'm playing RTW again just to play this mod!

While it may have the mod in there somewhere, the RMKtorrent link has too many fake download buttons.

They all attempt to install scareware and adware and no actual game is in them.

Does anyone have a direct link for the torrent file?

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Knights View Post
    I see no reason to avoid a .exe torrent
    Virus is definitely a valid reason to avoid an exe torrent. Gods knows what crap you can get when downloading an exe torrent.

Lately I've seen a lot of posts in different mod threads on TWC there people have reported there isn't a working download link. I could with your permission of course upload the RMK mod onto The Assimilation Lab (TAL) and anyone can download the mod without registration. Recently I asked Aradan about providing a mirror link on TAL and he approve my request here.

I'm also responsible for maintaining any Total War content on TAL and right now all modding work from both DARTH VADER and HusserlTW (both of them granted me permission to mirror their work on TAL) are now mirrored on TAL.

I downloaded RMK 3.1 last night and when I ran the installation today it says I needed RMK 3.0 which I don't have, and it would be best if I also had RMK patch 4 installed, but that was optional IIRC.
    Requirements:

Clean installation of Rome Total War 1.5

you don't need previous versions of RM.
    So what requirement I do need to have aside from a clean installation of Rome TW 1.5? Scratch that... I install it plus the RMK #2 patch according to the information in the OP and it looks awesome. Thanks for a great mod.

rep +1
    Last edited by Leonardo; May 29, 2014 at 08:25 AM.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Lord Of The Knights's Avatar Rome Medieval ******

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    Virus is definitely a valid reason to avoid an exe torrent. Gods knows what crap you can get when downloading an exe torrent.

Lately I've seen a lot of posts in different mod threads on TWC there people have reported there isn't a working download link. I could with your permission of course upload the RMK mod onto The Assimilation Lab (TAL) and anyone can download the mod without registration. Recently I asked Aradan about providing a mirror link on TAL and he approve my request here.
    that would be great dude thank you for the support

I took the liberty to repost RMK release thread and I hope don't mind me for doing that. Otherwise I can delete it if you wish.

The Rome Medieval Kingdoms 3.1 mod now have another mirror just in case other links stop working.

I also included a shortcut in the RMK 3.1 archive plus the special RMK.ico, so now people don't have to mess with the mod switch command and the only thing you need to do is to check the start directory and change that if needed.

Just a bonus there is also both Optional Material exe files in a separate archive and all files that's related to RMK can be found in a single mod entry.
    Last edited by Leonardo; April 12, 2016 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Broken link corrected.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Lord Of The Knights's Avatar Rome Medieval ******

thank you for the nice jod ,,the site looks great

Reloaded at - The Assimilation lab

Thanks for your kind words sir.

Just let me know if an update for RMK needs to be uploaded on TAL.

cisfe's Avatar Foederatus

This is a pretty cool mod nice work

Today I took a closer look at this mod in-game and a least one poster in this thread suggested that RMK should be done in BI and not in the Rome campaign, because when I click on the advisor in the building tab in Nicosia (playing England) Victoria (I assume it's still Victoria) the advisor said something like this.

"...build a Shrine to Ceres..."

I thought WTF... Where is there a Shrine to Ceres building? I can't see a Shrine to Ceres building then I realize that RMK should have been made in BI due to the advisor's voice file and that should be something like this...

"You should build the highlighted building"

...or similar and the same things applies for the recruitment tab too.

I also notice that the Crusader Knights in the recruitment tab doesn't show the correct image when right clicking on it and it just show a barbarian peasant and not the correct image, but that's a minor visual *glitch*.

First I thought to post my suggestion in this 'suggestions for RMK' thread, but the last post was last year and I didn't want to bump a year old thread that were started about 6 years ago.

Finally, there is two more things that I should mention and that's about the English Archer that have long range missiles shouldn't have that instead it would be more realistic if only Longbowman had long range missiles imo. The second thing is the starting date that set to 1180 AD and I think that's a little too late unless the 4 turn per year script compensates that, which reminds me to mention about the starting season (Summer) in RMK.

Is it feasible to change the starting date to 1180 AD Spring instead of 1180 AD Summer as it's now?

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    (...) Is it feasible to change the starting date to 1180 AD Spring instead of 1180 AD Summer as it's now?
    ...RomeMedievalMOD/Data/scripts/show_me/xtpyear_script.txt

You cannot put "Spring" in the script... for the Rome engiine (BI and ALX even) only exist 2 (two) seasons... summer and winter and no more than that (thats is inside .exe, is hardcoded)...

Instead, you can write (or re-write): winter, autumn, spring, summer... (as you like) inside the messages per turn (advisor)... you must modificate this:

...RomeMedievalMOD/Data/text/export_advice.txt

According to the form you write the texts, then... ingame, the advisor announce to player what season and what year is playing.... some like this (Arthurian Total War):

... Is not impossible, but this are several days of work... depending on your availability and your enthusiasm, of course.

greetings.
    Last edited by Archaeopterix; June 17, 2014 at 09:45 PM.

The game crashes when I play the campaign, how do i fix this?

What I mean is that it crashes as soon as i click the arrow to start the campaign.

Beauty! what about the sprites folder?

First of all, sorry for my bad english.

Yesterday i've downloaded this mod and is extremely goos, is the most beautifull mod to play since Darth Mod Rome
    To see a mod whit the features of Total War Rome and Medieval 2 please me very much but i have a big problem

When i play in campaign mode, after i press end turn the game crashes ( at the rebel turn), i've try to find the problem but everything is wrong. I;ve unistalled vanilla, reinstalled vanilla , restart computer and reinstall this mod.Where is the problem? What shall I do to play this amazing mod? ,Please somebody help me

Regards