Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1)

Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

Downloading it, great mod, tried it before and it's great!

Prince Ali's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

That Deposit link didn't work with me, and the torrent is dead, and the mediafire links are expired, and the 4Shared files are corrupted can somebody please fix it! i really want to download it!

"The Future Belongs To The Ones Who Prepare For It Today"-MalcomX

Okay the Torrent wokred! currently installing! Thankss!

Again i'm having problems! this time with The Shortcut Part, when i try to replace RomeTW.exe" with RomeTW.exe" -nm -mod:RomeMedievalMOD -show_err s F I Get an error telling me that

specified in the target box is not valid. make sure the path and file name are correct
    can anyone help?!

Hanti's Avatar Semisalis

C:\Rtw\RomeTW.exe -nm -mod:RomeMedievalMOD -show_err
    works well

maybe remove "

Raritу's Avatar Glück auf!
    Artifex

Actually, don't remove the quotation marks. Can you post your shortcut's full target?
    Honored filly of M and happily taking my glance over Milner and Diamat

here it is D:\ROME\Game\RomeTW.exe

Artifex

Then it should be something like this,

"D:\ROME\Game\RomeTW.exe" -nm -mod:RomeMedievalMOD -show_err

Okay it worked but now when i start the game it freezes on the loading screen (((

Artifex

Be patient. It takes a while to load

hey can someone add the file to gamefront

hi i didnt know which thread to post it to but ive downloaded you rmk 3.1 from mediafire and some from 4shared as mediafire links some were broken but when i try to extract the setup file inside it it says part 7 is corrupt nd ive downloaded 3 different times now and my bandwidth is fast enough for depositfiles or torrent so could u please reupload part 7 for me as i would really like to play as i played the original rome medieval

XxMSWShadowxX's Avatar Laetus

i hope you realize that torrents shouldnt come in exe forms so im gathering that was a fake torrent with extra crap i dont want inside. just upload the torrent to isohunt or the pirate bay for gods sake. and about the mod, so excited for it! played the first original version of the mod and i was in love with it been a while since i played any total war so this is gonna be fun

XxMSWShadowxX's Avatar Laetus

oh and may i also add dont use ****ing deposit files!! what is it and retarded people nowa'days?! you want people to download and enjoy the mod yet you put it on the shittest possible website for it and the torrent is fake and the other 7part download doesnt even ****ing work !! please people of twcenter upload mods right for god sake!

Artifex

The installer is an .exe, I successfully downloaded from the torrent several months ago, so pretty sure it's not a fake torrent with some crap I don't want inside.

For mediafire links, it's a shame, really, that mediafire keeps taking down our files for no specific reason informed. Mataputas encountered the same iirc for his RM uploads.

At the moment I don't have the copy of the installer in order to upload it somewhere else. So in my end I'll have to wait for the TWC Vault to back to function before being able to do something.

Agrippa19's Avatar Tiro

I'm having trouble with replacing RomeTW.exe with RomeTW.exe" -nm -mod:RomeMedievalMOD -show_err. Everytime I click on properties there is no space under general to change the name so under 'details' tab I try to change the original name by pressing on 'remove properties and personal info' at the end of the page. However a tab keeps popping up saying I require permisson from the administrator to make changes to the file. I've already went through my user account and changed it to administrator so I should be allowed do everything plus I've gone through the properties security and given myself full rights do everything. How am I suppose to launch the game?

It's okay sorry I found out what I was doing wrong, great mod btw
    Last edited by Agrippa19; June 01, 2013 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Solved

hello friend hey do not you know a good Likn to download rome total war medieval 3.1 that are down from 4shared.com and damaged or you can upload part 3 of Likn good that is damaged or not you tell I'm new at this

I hope somebody help me

hey where you downloaded the link from rome medieval total war 3.1 because I get off but are damaged 4Shared Might I have a link to download what I want to play for real?

Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1)

I downloaded many torrents in my life ,yet never I have seen a .exe torrent . Therefore I do not intend to screw around with it .

Lord Of The Knights's Avatar Rome Medieval ******

Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1)

I see no reason to avoid a .exe torrent