Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1)

Sicknero's Avatar Senator

Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soarin' View Post
    Glad that I can help.
    @Granto: Thanks for the clarification. Still, Magic sounds better though

Interesting, thanks Granto.

I tend to use nocd exes to save my disks, so that's worth knowing... I'll try it with other mods as I don't really like the nocds. (Actually I just remembered that it doesn't necessarily work with others ... M2 - King or Country for instance. Ah well.)

But I'm still curious as to why the same "no-..." switch isn't needed to run a mod with the RomeTW engine. Maybe because it's running from inside the game folder as opposed to accessing a sub-folder? Hmm. Not that it's important. It's just my intelligent and enquiring mind. (Inquiring? Hm)

I like the Alex engine anyway... never did get anywhere with the vanilla Alexander game. Massacred every time haha.

Thanks anyhow. (I liked the magic answer too.)

Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

uhm someone help me please I entered the game, it appeared a screen just like the RMK image in the first page, after that i waited for 30 minutes and nothing happen. I could't escape to desktop, press alt+tab,v.v... it's useless, nothing happen, i must restart my PC and enter the game again, but still, nothing happen I open task manager and the game too but keep clicking on task manager so I could't enter the game, I check it status and it always like this: "not responding"
    p/s sorry if my English is bad

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by TonyNguyen View Post
    uhm someone help me please I entered the game, it appeared a screen just like the RMK image in the first page, after that i waited for 30 minutes and nothing happen. I could't escape to desktop, press alt+tab,v.v... it's useless, nothing happen, i must restart my PC and enter the game again, but still, nothing happen I open task manager and the game too but keep clicking on task manager so I could't enter the game, I check it status and it always like this: "not responding"
    p/s sorry if my English is bad
    try reinstalling the whole thing mate , make sure there are no errors when its unpacking and rejoining itself{tells you on the little screen} try it again , sound like a freeze up usualy happens when something went wrong in the instal if you still get the same error report back

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Sicknero View Post
    Interesting, thanks Granto.

I tend to use nocd exes to save my disks, so that's worth knowing... I'll try it with other mods as I don't really like the nocds. (Actually I just remembered that it doesn't necessarily work with others ... M2 - King or Country for instance. Ah well.)

But I'm still curious as to why the same "no-..." switch isn't needed to run a mod with the RomeTW engine. Maybe because it's running from inside the game folder as opposed to accessing a sub-folder? Hmm. Not that it's important. It's just my intelligent and enquiring mind. (Inquiring? Hm)

I like the Alex engine anyway... never did get anywhere with the vanilla Alexander game. Massacred every time haha.

Thanks anyhow. (I liked the magic answer too.)
    it is an interesting point because i dont have to put -nobi in the bi target for a submod or data like you say , i do not know the real answer to that let me ask my grandpaw..............its bloody magic a tell ye laddie , ....harry hoooodiniii used tae use the alexander exe on his abacus and he had tae put -noalexander on every wee ball in that abacus or it widny coooont right....wheeze...gasp... during the secund wurldee war we aw had tae use the -noalexander target line tae stop the bombs fae draping on oor heeeds....wheeze ...gasp....spew....

I keep getting this when I try it. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

"Suffer little children," said the controller.
    -Brave New World

@Granto - Lolololololol thank you. I was just in need of a laugh...
    Last edited by Sicknero; April 30, 2012 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GRANTO View Post
    try reinstalling the whole thing mate , make sure there are no errors when its unpacking and rejoining itself{tells you on the little screen} try it again , sound like a freeze up usualy happens when something went wrong in the instal if you still get the same error report back
    okay, I reinstalled the mod, but still that problem. Then I reinstalled both the original game and the mod, and stiil that problem

Raritу's Avatar Glück auf!
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by vae victus View Post
    I keep getting this when I try it. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I can barely see what's going on or the error message. You should try uploading your image to some other hosts like imageshack.us, photobucket will resize your big images like that.

okay, I reinstalled the mod, but still that problem. Then I reinstalled both the original game and the mod, and stiil that problem
    I believe you're not waiting long enough. And it should be just 10-15 minutes, not 30.
    Honored filly of M and happily taking my glance over Milner and Diamat

I can barely see what's going on or the error message. You should try uploading your image to some other hosts like imageshack.us, photobucket will resize your big images like that.

I believe you're not waiting long enough. And it should be just 10-15 minutes, not 30.
    I don't know I've waited about 30 minutes and still nothing happen it's always not reponding anyway i'll reinstall it again and hope it will be okay

oh well, finally I can play it but my computer is suck=.= I guess I must back to version 3.0

oh i forgot thanks you guys for helping me

oh well, finally I can play it but my computer is suck=.= I guess I must back to version 3.0
    If your PC isn't a graphics beast, then have you tried installing the mod without the optional eye-candy? Especially the HD bit.

well I got the icon bit fixed, but it still launches RTW...ugh!!! cannot believe I can't get this right
    -Brave New World

Artifex

Can you post your shortcut's target line?

Quote Originally Posted by Sicknero View Post
    If your PC isn't a graphics beast, then have you tried installing the mod without the optional eye-candy? Especially the HD bit.
    uhm....I didn't install the RS2 environments & enhanced HDR graphic

Can you post your shortcut's target line?
    read the first page, 5-d in the installation instruction

"C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\RomeTW.exe" -nm -mod:RomeMedievalMOD -show_err"
    -Brave New World

Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by vae victus View Post
    "C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\RomeTW.exe" -nm -mod:RomeMedievalMOD -show_err"
    Delete the quote after show_err. It shouldn't be there.

Like this:

"C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\RomeTW.exe" -nm -mod:RomeMedievalMOD -show_err

I fixed that, but RTW vanilla is still launching : /
    -Brave New World

Artifex

Can you post a picture of what's inside C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War? That issue usually comes when the mod you have in the command line is unavailable in your folder destination.