Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1)

Icon1 Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinatuo View Post
    First of all, sorry for my bad english.

Yesterday i've downloaded this mod and is extremely goos, is the most beautifull mod to play since Darth Mod Rome
    To see a mod whit the features of Total War Rome and Medieval 2 please me very much but i have a big problem

When i play in campaign mode, after i press end turn the game crashes ( at the rebel turn), i've try to find the problem but everything is wrong. I;ve unistalled vanilla, reinstalled vanilla , restart computer and reinstall this mod.Where is the problem? What shall I do to play this amazing mod? ,Please somebody help me

Regards

Sorry for spam, but finally i figured out the problem, if you don;t install optional material and just install the mod in a vanilla rome total war no errors appears and the game work fine

Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1)

where to find rome M. K 3.0 that works .please help

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Serbian_Knight 1389 View Post
    where to find rome M. K 3.0 that works .please help
    You don't need previous RMK version.
    Last edited by Leonardo; May 23, 2015 at 01:32 PM.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

monark m31's Avatar Laetus

Sorry for bringing up this old thread, but could someone please fix the download links? None of 'em works, and I really want to get this glorious mod!

Yet again I need a working download link, as the assimilation lab one does not work, nor the other ones.

Quote Originally Posted by monark m31 View Post
    Yet again I need a working download link, as the assimilation lab one does not work, nor the other ones.

I thought I had provided a link on this forum ... or someone has deleted, or never I did

http://www.4shared.com/rar/mDYWU-Izc...Kingdoms.html?

Let me know if this have some problem, or something.

greetings.

P.D.: Hope I dont broke any rule, just want to help to the community, ty in advance.

P.D. II: Oh, I saw the links on the first post... I do not know if the torrent link work fine (since that web have a complicated system for read the right links for get just the magnet), but Assimilation Lab, Depositfiles, and 4shared (in 7 parts)... These links, works fine... what would be the problem exactly?...

greetings.

Last edited by Archaeopterix; March 08, 2016 at 01:40 PM. Reason: (adding quote from the last post)

Quote Originally Posted by Archaeopterix View Post
    I thought I had provided a link on this forum ... or someone has deleted, or never I did

http://www.4shared.com/rar/mDYWU-Izc...Kingdoms.html?

Let me know if this have some problem, or something.

greetings.

P.D.: Hope I dont broke any rule, just want to help to the community, ty in advance.

P.D. II: Oh, I saw the links on the first post... I do not know if the torrent link work fine (since that web have a complicated system for read the right links for get just the magnet), but Assimilation Lab, Depositfiles, and 4shared (in 7 parts)... These links, works fine... what would be the problem exactly?...

greetings.

Thanks, maybe it's just my network that's crappy...
    Do you know why this mod lags alot for me, by the way? It's almost unplayable in battles with over three units.

(...)
    Do you know why this mod lags alot for me, by the way? It's almost unplayable in battles with over three units.
    yw.

Have no idea... lag with more than 3 units ?... thats sounds really bad... you are applying that "GTA graphic enhancement" file (I dont remember the exact name of that graphic enhancement, just remember that came from GTA game or something)?... I dont use that, and recommend not use... I understand someones like, and work fine for their, but I dont like =P...If your answer is yes, try to reinstall again the MOD (and NO apply that GTA enhancement, please) and try a battle... otherwise I have no idea.

greetings.

The download link for TAL does work, I check it myself and was able to download all three files there.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    The download link for TAL does work, I check it myself and was able to download all three files there.
    Yes, altough for me, it stops halfway through!

Yes, altough for me, it stops halfway through!
    That's odd. When did you tried to download it from TAL?

I've notified the admins there and right now I don't know what's causing your issue.

However, I know that sometimes some people can download anything there while other people cannot download a mod. I suggest you try this - (1) refresh the server by Ctrl+F5, (2) clear the cookies and disable NoScript perhaps AdBlock too - after you have done that try to download it again it. Should you not be able to download the RMK mod then let me know.

EDIT: I think this is the reason why some people couldn't download a mod on TAL.
    Last edited by Leonardo; April 16, 2016 at 04:51 PM.

Umm excuse me for a weird question but my anti virus is showing that there is a virus when I download from TAL ... Is it just a false positive and my anti virus is just mistaken?

And also I started downloading it anyway ... Dont know why i gues I am just impatient but it just stoped at 40 mb and says it is complete then I got scared that is a trojan and then quickly ran a scan and deleted the download though the anti virus did not find anything this time but why did it is stop at 40 mb?

Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

Having an issue with the Hotfix 2. When starting the screen starts flickering and then it states Direct x9 is not installed. Rtw plays with no issue, and was playing RMK without issue before the hotfix. Any known solutions to this issue?

Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

Update; uninstalled RMK and reinstalled with hotfix 2 and all is working. Thanks for this great mod.

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

I have followed to the letter instructions for install + optional. Added hotfix 2 + optional v2. I now have 2 more shortcuts which magically appeared on my desktop, 1 for rtw exe. & 1 for alx exe. I played on alx exe. and it crashed at first occupy after siege, tried on both rtw exe's & seems fine . Can anyone explain why I now have 3 shortcuts, have I done something wrong? Which one should I use? Oh and btw posh English gentlemens voices for the Scottish faction is sacrilege this has to be changed, not to mention those ridiculous christian names too, there is one coming of age lad with the girls name JUDITH One simply cannot play as Scotland,Otherwise it appears to be an excellent mod and I'm looking forward to doing a Let's Play on my youtube channel when I have space for it.

EDIT: Is there a preferred difficulty level for balance?
    Last edited by Saul Tyre; October 02, 2016 at 01:05 AM. Reason: A question
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

the only option i have for screen resolutions in the video settings are 1024x768 and 800x600 why?

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Tapiadam View Post
    the only option i have for screen resolutions in the video settings are 1024x768 and 800x600 why?
    Go into your Rome Total War folder where you keep your mod, open RomeMedievalMOD then open preferences and change the strategy & battle resolution, make sure both max resolutions underneath each are the same or higher than your choice of resolutions, you then click on file in the top left hand corner to save, eg this is mineAttachment 341603 click on image to enlarge.
    Last edited by Saul Tyre; November 03, 2016 at 08:05 PM.
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre