Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: ME3 Multiplayer Thread

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: ME3 Multiplayer Thread

Going to try equipping a Wraith on my Justicar.

Manco's Avatar Dux Limitis

Is it just me or are fast firing weapons completely inferior? They're only good for withering down shields and barriers, which powers do a lot more efficient.
    For example with my Saber I rip through the enemy but with the Revenant I'm at best a distraction.
    Some day I'll actually write all the reviews I keep promising...

Content Emeritus

Claymore Justicar !!!

Shneckie's Avatar Vicarius

Struggling to get a good score with the Asari Justicar. I've respecced out of Reave because it's just not very good at all on Silver. Going to specc into bubble shield and pull see if that works out nicely.

Edit: mmm really not enjoying Justicar. Lack of offensive abilities and too defense oriented really. I was hoping there would be a Slam ability :/
    Last edited by Shneckie; April 13, 2012 at 11:39 AM.

Beregond's Avatar TWC boomer

Yet to get it, but it's a support class; you won't be scoring 1st places with it

karamazovmm's Avatar スマトラ警備隊

I played today with 2 vanguards on separate games, I wish that they used the vanguard etiquette guide in the BW forums... seriously they were annoying, stealing kills, not charging effectively, always needing to be revived, didnt care for biotic explosions (I specifically only casted warp on those rounds, and they werent smart enough to hit the middle, where the warp was cast )

Soldier I have used it effectively on silver, spamming concussion shots to stagger enemies and fragging grenade the hell out of them.
    Infiltrator - I cant aim... simple as that, incredibly I used the pee shooter on CS (before 1.6) effectively
    Engineer - my best class and the salarian is a god.
    adept - gotta love my asari, bubbles and biotic explosions abound
    Vanguard - I can die, and thats it
    Sentinel - havent played with it yet, just unlocked the batarian, gotta see the famous blades of death

The very ugly forgive, but beauty is essential - Vinicius de Moraes

Nyxos's Avatar when in doubt, doubt.

Can I have a link to that vanguard etiquette ?

and justicar is cool, it has this bubble power that makes all biotics hitting withing it go explosions. sadly, Legio doesn't know where to put it

<3 u Legio.
    Patronized by Hader.

Turian Sentinel rocks - with overload fully upgraded no shield will stand for long. Must use light weight weapons, however.
    Also Drell grenades are very good and underestimated.

I like fast firing weapons but hate shotguns - how do you use those on Gold? Which is the best class with it?

Content Emeritus

The Batarian Soldier is a merchant of death.

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxos View Post
    Can I have a link to that vanguard etiquette ?

and justicar is cool, it has this bubble power that makes all biotics hitting withing it go explosions. sadly, Legio doesn't know where to put it

<3 u Legio.
    You should have seen us do a Geth Gold after you left! It was glorious.

Which Gold is the hardest in your opinion? I hate Reapers with a passion... Bloody shees

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Non firebase white I think Geth might be the hardest on gold. Pyros and Hunters are killers.

Geth infiltrator with Javelin is boss. I aaaalmost one shotted a Geth Prime on Bronze.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Tried 3 games on gold, lost all 3.

2 against reapers lost at the 4th and 7th rounds, the usual, surrounded by banshees and brutes, without being able to fire a single missile to avoid certain death.

1 against cerberus lost at round 10, I missed one life saving missile (dont ask me how, the missile simply started to spin and veer right, thought that they were shot at a straight line) and the others at my team didnt bother at all to fire a single missile, while there were 5 atlas pinning us down in the command center at firebase hydra. lovely!

Btw does anyone have encountered a glitch where you bubble stasis something and you cant deal any kind of damage to whatever is caught on it? The only way that I got to do some damage was using powers after my teamates bullets start flying and hitting the targets, sometimes not even that.

Another glitch, suddenly after you died and got revived the animations for the powers are missing? For example, when I was playing at firebase condor, got killed, got revived, suddenly I see a phantom, I stasis the thing, however the bubble aint there, although sometimes the phantom glows from the stasis. Not to mention the on screen timer (the one that closes in your crosshair) is missing, thus it makes it really a pain to see if the powers are ready to be released or not.

Oooohh, had a great match as a krogan sentinel with two other krogan. Wasn't pretty for the Geth. The sight of three krogans headbutting a Prime into submission was priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MM View Post
    1 against cerberus lost at round 10, I missed one life saving missile (dont ask me how, the missile simply started to spin and veer right, thought that they were shot at a straight line) and the others at my team didnt bother at all to fire a single missile, while there were 5 atlas pinning us down in the command center at firebase hydra. lovely!

Btw does anyone have encountered a glitch where you bubble stasis something and you cant deal any kind of damage to whatever is caught on it? The only way that I got to do some damage was using powers after my teamates bullets start flying and hitting the targets, sometimes not even that.

Another glitch, suddenly after you died and got revived the animations for the powers are missing? For example, when I was playing at firebase condor, got killed, got revived, suddenly I see a phantom, I stasis the thing, however the bubble aint there, although sometimes the phantom glows from the stasis. Not to mention the on screen timer (the one that closes in your crosshair) is missing, thus it makes it really a pain to see if the powers are ready to be released or not.
    Maybe they hadn´t missiles, if people save for special Spectre pack, missiles seldom are included. Of the 4 I´ve bought so far, only 1 came with missiles. As for glitches, I´ve had several... not with powers but more of a graphics sort, with random stuttering, sometimes creating clipping problems and then hilarity insues. I´ve once managed to drop outside the map after getting stuck in a wall

I know that the spectre packs usually dont come with missiles, and thats why I decided to buy some starter and veteran packs for it. At least the money on gold is good, even without finishing the match I had 30k of credits.

And by going for veteran Im hoping to get a higher lvl phalanx, but Im failing hard on that.

I have some weapons that people want but not the ones I want,

sniper rifles are meaningless to me

shotguns not used at all (although I do want a disciple)

AR are terrible in this game, thus Im just glad that I have only most of them, not all of them.

pistols I still want the paladin I hope that I can headshot something with it, the carnifex aint cutting it for my adept, granted its a carnifex lvl 1 (I really wanted to have it at a higher lvl)

SMGs are they even really worth the effort? just got the geth one.

Shneckie's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Bernhardt View Post
    Which Gold is the hardest in your opinion? I hate Reapers with a passion... Bloody shees
    It's quite hard to determine which is the hardest in my opinion. All depends on the map and what classes/builds people are rolling with.

Overall I would say Reapers. The Banshees can just be too much.

Im sincerely thinking of not playing on weekends, I played several games with a bunch of people sporting n7 levels of 3-20, and sincerely its not elitism, but if you are trying to start playing the game fair enough, try bronze, its there for a reason, dont try gold or silver. There was this n7 lvl 18 packing an human adept, the person was carrying a mantis and a shotugn! seriously! i was always priming explosions and he didnt do anything, well he did, when I warped something he warped again he could've shcokwave the thing but no... warp... when I stasis something he goes on to try to shoot, instead of warping.

If that isnt annoying for non team playing, he was always getting killed.

I always try hang out with other adepts or enigneers so we can combo things

Even energy drain can prime a BD if you throw any kind of power basically you can detonate it, but no you have to shoot an AoE energy drain

The idea is to cooperative play, not to get the highest score.

IMO Overload is the best power overall. Does damage, rips shields AND stuns for a nice headshot. For grenades, Cluster is the best. Having one player each with those abilities makes most silver matches a smooth ride.

And for getting one-use items and special rounds, Veteran Pack is the best - disruptor rounds in a match can make more difference than an extra weapon level.