Thread: i want castle..

Default i want castle..

I conquered castle twice,but when i ask for it, king later says i allready own some land(i own a village)so gives my castle to other.Does it mean, he wont ever give me a castle just becouse i own village?!
    Btw: king gives castle to count who seem to own every castle of Rivendail(or whatever its spelled)

Default Re: i want castle..

You have to work on your reputation across the faction you're part of so that they see you're worth getting more territory under your control. To increase your faction-specific reputation, accept and complete missions for as many lords of your faction as possible (the king being the primary target here, of course), help them out in battle whenever possible, try to free them from prison, do quests for cities or villages and then talk to the lord in control of that city/village (some like you helping their territory, some don't, and others don't care), attend royal feasts and speak to everyone around, fight in tourneys...
    Once you've gathered a few "friends" among your faction's lords, it's likely you will get more territory when asking for it. And if you've got the king himself as a friend, things look a lot better, too.

Reputation with my faction: 100, with king ~70 around 4-5 lords as friends, conquered 5 castles, nonoe of them was given to me... so just rebeled, and now own 2 castles, and not at war with my old faction anymore( the only faction i am not at war with tough) I guess if king doesnt give you a castle, make yourself the king ^^.

Heinz Guderian's Avatar *takes off trousers

What he will not give, you should take. Fill your castles with elves and pleasure.

IlluminatiRex's Avatar Are you on the square?
    Citizen

Blog Entries

From the title of the thread I immediately thought of Dolan going "Gooby Plz" /shivers.

I'll have to check out PoP, if the 8th ever disbands :p.
    I am the author of the "Weaker Towers" and "Officers Of" series of mods for Total War: Warhammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Holmes
    One of the problems with trying to write about the First World War is that most people have already read Wilfred Owen and Siegfried Sassoon, Pat Barker and Sebastian Faulks before you get to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Fisher
    Can the Army win the war before the Navy loses it?