Thread: Finished AAR List - Needs Updated with more Attention.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ReD_OcToBeR's Avatar Senator

Default Finished AAR List - Needs Updated with more Attention.

I've noticed over the past while that the Finished AAR list is quite inaccurate. There are many finished AARs that are not in there. Many are just plain missed while others were "Spotted".

Not to start a personal crusade here, but I finished my " The Ishtar Gate to Alexandria " almost 2 YEARS AGO and it was quite the feat to do so and at the time had the most followers of any RTW AAR. I am proud of what I was able to do, and I've gone long enough without saying a word about it not being in the list. I see other AARs in there finished long after I finished mine, even started after I finished.

I'd just like someone who moderates the Writer's study to go through and place AARs in there that should be. It needs a proper update.

Thanks, R.O

Default Re: Finished AAR List - Needs Updated with more Attention.

You are unfortunately correct in saying the finished AAR threads are quite inaccurate. This has partly been because there are only so many of us moderating the WS and partly because, as you can see in the threads themselves, we request authors themselves to notify us of completed AAR's. This is because we cannot simply follow everything that gets written.

Quote Originally Posted by Hesus de bodemloze View Post
    Pleas PM me or leave me a message at my profile page if you have, or found a finished AAR so we can add it in the right place.

Thx
    I will add your AAR to the list - if there are others that come to your mind feel free to let us know
    The Wings of Destiny - A FotS AAR (Chapter 12 - Updated Apr 24)
    Takeda - a Shogun 2 AAR (Completed) Reviewed by Radzeer

My writing | My art | About me | Sekigahara Campaign - Developer

~~Under the proud patronage of Radzeer, Rogue Bodemloze. Patron of Noif de Bodemloze, Heiro de Bodemloze, and Hitai de Bodemloze~~

Thanks.

I would personally go thru the Eras section voluntarily and type out all of the finished ones in a list that I find, if that helps since I know that area best. Then possibly the other games after that.

I can do the same for the M2TW section, as I know quite a few AARs (including several of mine) that have been completed over the past couple of years.

Thanks guys. That would be of great help. We're in the process of trying to get everything up to date but as you can appreciate it can take some time with everything going on...

~~Under the proud patronage of Radzeer, Rogue Bodemloze. Patron of Noif de Bodemloze, Heiro de Bodemloze, and Hitai de Bodemloze~~

No problem. Tonite I'll start going through everything.

S2TW, NTW and ETW finished AAR's are updated now. Red and Thokran - if you guys could help with the above mentioned that'd be great. If not let us know and the staff will figure something.

Tim1988's Avatar Vicarius

My finished ETW AAR seems to have been removed from the list in the update (it was on there before).

Its Hail Caesar! http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?p=7864102 and is a DarthMod AAR if it could be re-added please.

Thanks.
    My Old AARs:
    Uniting a Kingdom - A M2TW:Kingdoms Britannia Campaign
    The Greatest Battles of General Sir Lionel Townshend - A DarthMod Empire Campaign
    Tales of an Old Soldier - A series of DMUC Battles
    My Image Gallery:

I have the list lying around somewhere. I'll have it up in the next day or so, once I get this final paper out of the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Tim1988 View Post
    My finished ETW AAR seems to have been removed from the list in the update (it was on there before).

Its Hail Caesar! http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?p=7864102 and is a DarthMod AAR if it could be re-added please.

Thanks.
    It was still there but didn't show up because of bad BBcode. Sorry about that. It's fixed now.

Quote Originally Posted by Thokran View Post
    I have the list lying around somewhere. I'll have it up in the next day or so, once I get this final paper out of the way!
    Thanks We've made a start on it as well so if you notice more that aren't in the list then let us know