Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: General Cornwallis's European Invasion (FotS)

Indefinitely Banned
    The western part of an Island They thought a kind of Coffee...

Default Re: General Cornwallis's European Invasion (FotS)

Too Bad General Cornwallis havent shown up yet... He Missed The Discovery of Bayonets!

Yes, Original Unit Packs would not conflict each other, at least in custom battles.

the artilleriy pack is not the problem. theres no unit pack that failes if used with another unit pack.

His last login date is just a few days ago...

well i willcelebrate the day, he releases all of the shown units together with bayonetts <3

♘Top Hat Zebra's Avatar Praepositus
    That place you go to when the world becomes too much? I'm in the world. I'm why it's too much.

Quote Originally Posted by weirdoascensor View Post
    Too Bad General Cornwallis havent shown up yet... He Missed The Discovery of Bayonets!

Yes, Original Unit Packs would not conflict each other, at least in custom battles.

Yeah, I didn't think it would.

Hmmm. I wonder what the issue is then...
    "Rajadharma! The Duty of Kings. Know you: Kingship is a Trust. The King is the most exalted and conscientious servant of the people."

hello ... when do you do the next version (with cavalery ...) ? thanks ?

what if you added spanish marines,confederade mercenaries and (just for fun) CANADIAN MOUNTED POLICE!!!

hochmeister devin's Avatar Senator

There no such thing as canadian mounted police, but there's the royal Canadian mounted police.
    (sorry couldn't resist)

Well your at it make Royal Canadian Infantry too, since the world knows Canadians are the best infantry.
    My mods
    -Mod Leader for the Wheel Of Time This is not the beginning, but it is a beginning
    -Mod Leader for Shogun 2: Foreign Invasion if you want a mod with alot of units this is for you, not only is there the 40 units CA made theres planned to be atleast 177 NEW units when its done.
    -Modder in the World War I and Shogun II project. The only full scale mod for FOTS and it plays nothing like FOTS. FOTS may have Gatling guns, WW1&S2 has tekidanto samurai, SNLF, MGs, kisho snipers, assault infantry(shotguns) just to name a few.

well there i was on your unit pack page i looked at the photographic images and downloaded the mod , typed the code thing into my user.script and loaded shogun 2 up (fots by the way) and nothing ..... it did not work

please tell me what to type in to my user.script incase it was wrong
    i really want this unit pack

i really enjoyy this mod, but i can't recrute them when playing with radius mod.

how can i recrute the highlanders and prussian units?

as i know, they ar enot includet yet

Jezza93's Avatar Centenarius

I know this is ahistorical.

But how about frontier light horse,they were in the Zulu wars and my G-G-G-grandfather was a captain in it

Hinkel's Avatar Commander in Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Jezza93 View Post
    I know this is ahistorical.

But how about frontier light horse,they were in the Zulu wars and my G-G-G-grandfather was a captain in it

Do any models ingame have such hats and such a uniform? If not, this unit is not possible to make. You can't add any new objects or uniform. You can just retexture the game stuff...
    --------------------------- The American Civil War for Total War ------------------------------

Sorry gents! I have been busy with exams and what not,but those are over now! I will try and add some touch ups to the not yet released units and have you a working movie pack by monday!

I can't help but notice that in the file I downloaded, the units and buildings (buildings_units_allowed) had no unique id. Well, they had them, but they were the same as vanilla units and stuff. I'm no expert, but isn't that a problem? I ask because I couldn't get any units to show up in game

hochmeister devin's Avatar Senator

That is a problem, though it's easy to fix just go into the unit.tables find the units unique I'd and put it were there recruitable.
    My mods
    -Mod Leader for the Wheel Of Time This is not the beginning, but it is a beginning
    -Mod Leader for Shogun 2: Foreign Invasion if you want a mod with alot of units this is for you, not only is there the 40 units CA made theres planned to be atleast 177 NEW units when its done.
    -Modder in the World War I and Shogun II project. The only full scale mod for FOTS and it plays nothing like FOTS. FOTS may have Gatling guns, WW1&S2 has tekidanto samurai, SNLF, MGs, kisho snipers, assault infantry(shotguns) just to name a few.

where can i recrute the prussian units?

Quote Originally Posted by major_payne View Post
    where can i recrute the prussian units?
    as far as i know there aren't any in game yet

oc troops with bolt action of the Winchester have a higher reload skill right?