Thread: recruiting for a micro mod

Default recruiting for a micro mod

As the title says I'm recruiting for a micro mod ( ). All I need is one maybe two modelers willing to help me alter about 6 models. I can do all the other work i.e. text, skinning. It's not going to be anything spectacular but just something I would like to do. But hey, if it gets a good response it could get bigger I suppose :wink: . So, if any one is interested, PM me or let me know here. Thanks .
    The enemy of my enemy dies next.
    GLADIO VIVERE SPONDENTES IN QVISQVAM NISI NEX GLADIO NON DESINABIMVS
    There are no rights, only privleges. How do you earn yours?

Default Re: recruiting for a micro mod

Would help to give the nature of the mod, what it intends to do, etc. People often join mods because they like the time period or they think that it is going to be an interesting mod to work on. If it remains a mystery dont expect too much support.
    Oh, and good luck with this

Default Re: recruiting for a micro mod

Thanks publius. But I do have a small update. I had originally intended this mod to be very small. But now I've come up with several ideas so it may just get a little bigger.

But allow me to shed some light on the nature of this mod. Keep in mind that none of this is writen in stone, it may very well change at a moment's notice. Which is partly why I'm recruiting, to help me solidify this mod's theme. My intent for version 1.0 is just to give a little taste of what will be in it and what will come. If it's liked then we move on with 2.0 (or 1.1 I'm not sure what it would be).

First off, its not going to be like anything before, trust me :wink: . The starting date is unknown, but I'm thinking 30xx (A.D.) right now. Other than that I'm not completely sure. I plan on implementing a few unique aspects to the game, I know a few of them but I'm not sure how to go about getting all of them to work right now. But right now the details are kinda foggy. I urge anyone even remotly interested in helping me to let me know, so I can get some feedback on my intended changes. Other than that I'm sorry if I'm being so vague, but I have my reasons. I hope to hear from some of you
    The enemy of my enemy dies next.
    GLADIO VIVERE SPONDENTES IN QVISQVAM NISI NEX GLADIO NON DESINABIMVS
    There are no rights, only privleges. How do you earn yours?