Thread: Accurate coastline

King William the Conqueror's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Accurate coastline

Italy looks okay but Sardinia and Corsica look a little bit squished. And the Spain and France coastline is not accurate at all. It would be a real improvement to the game to include this.
    I hold the blitz record for Medieval II (106 region in 7 turns) set in January 2024.

Check out my Youtube Channel: CosmicConqueror
    Proud Member of TWC since 2011!

Default Re: Accurate coastline

Quote Originally Posted by King William the Conqueror View Post
    Italy looks okay but Sardinia and Corsica look a little bit squished. And the Spain and France coastline is not accurate at all. It would be a real improvement to the game to include this.
    no problem! get me some mappers to help! like I am working on this anymore! with the pathetic interest already not shown!

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar hey it geg

Default Re: Accurate coastline

Quote Originally Posted by Druvatar De Bodemloze View Post
    no problem! get me some mappers to help! like I am working on this anymore! with the pathetic interest already not shown!
    Well, if you improved your mods and attempted to learn how to make the map better, you'd get a lot more interest. You don't get interest and then make a good mod, you make a good mod and then get interest. You do very good 2-D art, and its a waste if the other areas of your mod are severely lacking.

Just my two cents.