Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Absence Thread

Uriyaca's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: Absence Thread

As you guys may or may not have noticed, I am having some serious problems getting online and need subs in all of my Hotseats and the diplomacy rate is too high for me to handle. As such, sadly I will have to announce quitting in several Hotseats which either in my opinion have lost their purpose or that the diplomacy is too high for me to handle or both

I will be resigning in:
    1) Young Bloods Westeros as Bolton, the purpose of this hotseat was gone a long time ago and I feel like its pushing an empty wagon
    2) War for Westeros, same thing as above, the HS was a dead end for quite some time now
    3) Knicolas's TATW Hotseat, my knowlege in TATW is just way too low and to be honest the mod is very hard and diffficult to play as for a TATW YB like me
    4) Battle for Europe, with a bitter taste in my mouth I have to do this as I love the mod but diplomacy is just too much for me to handle, I can't deal with 5 pm's per day. I will join some SS HS after all this is sorted with I believe

I will keep playing in LS, GOT and WC but for the time being will have to be subbed

I am sorry for all the HS organizers out there in those Hotseats I had to quit, and I will do my best in helping you find replacements. Posting in the replacements thread now. I will try keeping my Hotseat amounts as low as I can for now.

Gallus's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I'll be away from 5th to 15th so I will need to be subbed in the following hotseats:

- BFME (sub: Aldor)
    - Arrow's (sub: Arrow)
    - knicolas (sub: Arrow)
    - AoM (sub: whoever has all evil passwords I guess)
    - SotN (sub: joerock)
    - Aldors (sub: Ngugi)
    Last edited by Gallus; July 04, 2013 at 10:59 AM.

knicolas2's Avatar Senator

IŽll need a sub in Aldors HS, The Age of Men, Arrows HS and my own hs from the 25th-4th august maybe a bit longer. Does someone know if it is possible to upload /download attachments with a smarthphone? if so it might shorten my absence time..

Uriyaca's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by knicolas2 View Post
    IŽll need a sub in Aldors HS, The Age of Men, Arrows HS and my own hs from the 25th-4th august maybe a bit longer. Does someone know if it is possible to upload /download attachments with a smarthphone? if so it might shorten my absence time..
    Uhm, I would suggest Teamviewed for remote-controling your computer or maybe using an external linkage site if you somehow can get the file to your smartphone....

Willowran's Avatar Domesticus

i founda virus on my desktop. until i get that sorted, i will require subbings in all TATW hotseats. I do believe that my passwords and assigned subs are already known, but if there is any confusion, please PM me.

EDIT:
    so my computer is back in action but it seems i will need to reinstall third age total war on again (i had M2TW/TATW installed on a seperate hard drive that never got touched, but it seems a reinstallation is needed anyways.) i will still be requiring a sub. I may be needing this for as much as a week or to- i will reinstall TATW, but if i need to reinstall M2TW i will need to get my disks back from a friend.
    Last edited by Willowran; July 13, 2013 at 03:27 PM.

Aldor's Avatar Campidoctor

Obsolete.
    Last edited by Aldor; July 29, 2013 at 01:14 PM.
    Retired GS member, admin and local moderator in Hotseat Subforum. Voted best TATW admin.

Gallus's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I'll need to be subbed in the following hotseats until the 23rd:
    - BFME (sub: Aldor)
    - Arrow's (sub: Arrow)
    - knicolas (sub: Arrow)
    - AoM (sub: whoever has all evil passwords I guess)
    - SotN (sub: joerock)
    - Aldors (sub: Ngugi)

sanderman2's Avatar Centenarius

Hello hotseat folks , im back to the Third Age total war hotseating.
    I won't be playing much hotseats at the same time though , because it makes it less fun for me.
    So i can focus on smaller amounts of hotseats , it is less stressfull.
    So i can oversee things

Chieftain Khuzaymah's Avatar Domesticus

On behalf of Gallus

sorry, I was quite busy for the past few days (or was it weeks?). Tell the guys I resign from all hotseats. I might return in a couple of weeks (or months), but there's also a chance that I won't. I really don't know. Now before you ask I'm neither dead nor injured, I just really have no time to play hotseats right now. Sorry I didn't notify you before, I hope I was already subbed in most hotseats.

Goodbye and good luck!

Gallus

Matto16's Avatar Steward of Middle Earth

I will write it here and I hope that everyone will see it. I got virus on my computer and won't be able to play in any of my hotseats until this is fixed. I believe that will be the next week and in the mean time admins can sub me.
    TATW HS Community Award

Ice Eyes's Avatar King of Winter

Away for 3 days

Ok , sorry to say but I will be away for 3 days from Wednesday 16th to Saturday the 19th of October due to a retreat. All my admin duties are covered by dux so if u need anything just ask him and he will help u out or my co admins for my hotseats.

I will be active on the forum till the 15th and most of the 16th as I leave at 2pm in the afternoon Australian time If u have any problems if my admins dont know something let me know

I am sorry to say this but I am going to resign as a player and leave all my hotseats (except Powers of Arda) in TATW HS community. There are two main reasons for my decision: unbelievable AR which literally took all my desire to play in such unbalance game and also my real live that is somehow intense at this point. Though I will resing from my hotseats, I will still remain in this community and take care of it as Gaming Staff (admining hotseats, hoasting new ones, developing HS patch further...) so should you need me you could always find me here.

That way I will also have some more time to become more active as admin and developer of a new patch and maybe once this game will become more balance I will join some new hotseats again. Since I don't want to cause any troubles to hotseats I will try to find replacement for all that I am playing in and until a new player is found I am still willing to play.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Matto16; December 06, 2013 at 03:22 AM.
    TATW HS Community Award

Chieftain Khuzaymah's Avatar Domesticus

Don't be let down because you lose a battle! I think you shouldn't just resign like this. Especiallly in Powers of Arda where you said you were really disappointed in Aldor when he wanted to leave. You can't do that yourself now..

DrakeRox's Avatar Senator

This AR is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally unbalanced =/

JWANT's Avatar Senator

I'm back
    Last edited by JWANT; December 08, 2013 at 02:41 PM.

In case I get any more notfications: I am unfortunately going to be absent for the next 7-8 days because of exams and so on... :/

knight of meh's Avatar Primicerius

Default Christmas

proposing an automatic extension for all current hotseats from maybe 24th-26th December .. i don't know about you but i don't fancy playing while im playing with new toys , eating candy or that drunk/hungover depending on the day ^^

Default Re: Christmas

Extension granted. But you should rather post this here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Absence-Thread then starting a new thread or this community will get too messy.

EDIT <Aldor>: Merged with the aforementioned thread.
    Last edited by Aldor; December 27, 2013 at 03:44 PM.
    TATW HS Community Award

I am having problems with my medieval 2 so can my allies in the hotseats I am in can sub me please thanks

I have decided to drop all of my third age hotseats these are:
    YB2 Modor just started coud go any way
    Aldor's 3.2 Hotseat Rohan expiereanced player needed tight fight
    Arrow's 3.2 hotseat SE taken Dol Guldur taking rebel settlements nothing much at the minnute