Thread: Announcement! TWC Calendar Wallpaper - Release!

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Icon14 Announcement! TWC Calendar Wallpaper - Release!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

I'm here to announce a new and exciting monthly competition. Every month we will have a Calendar Wallpaper Competition. The winners entry will be released along side the Art Staff's. The release will be on all TWC outlets (TWC Frontpage, Twitter, Graphic Workshop, etc.). We also plan to release a monthly announcement here on the forums that will announce the months Competition Winners, new tutorials, and general Graphic Workshop news. Other new competitions and special releases are in the plans for you great members that contribute to the Graphic Workshop. We appreciate each and everyone of you posting your work in your workshops and competing in our hosted competitions. Keep an eye on the Graphic Workshop for the Wallpaper Competition thread, it will be posted with the competition rules Friday, April 6, 2012! And of course a win will count towards a Graphic Competition Medal!

April 2012 - TWC Calendar Wallpapers! by: Y2DAY and ISHAN

JUST RIGHT CLICK and select SET AS BACKGROUND on the wallpaper with the resolution that fits your monitor best! Or download them all by clicking on the file attached to this post!

1920 x 1080 by y2day

1920 x 1200 by y2day

1600 x 900 by Ishan

May 2012 - TWC Calendar Wallpapers! by: Radboud and KDK
    JUST RIGHT CLICK and select SET AS BACKGROUND on the wallpaper you like best! Or download the File Attached for May that includes both wallpapers.

1600 x 900 by KDK

1600 X 900 by Radboud

Last edited by y2day; May 02, 2012 at 07:22 AM.

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

Default Re: Announcement! TWC Calendar Wallpaper - Release!

Wow, those are some splendid wallpapers

Thanks!

|Of, the esteemed House: DE BODEMLOZE|

KDK's Avatar Pro Rege Et Grege

Yep, good job!

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

Fantastic work

Excellent, thank you for the Calendar Wallpaper competition, and the work you did y2day.
    Seems interesting !

Skyn0s
    EBII fan appeal: The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] is in dire need of YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW! - Dear modders, please get in touch HERE!

Legourou's Avatar Semisalis
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Good luck to all who compete. (Y)

Cool! saved them both, used the one of Ishan also, TWC should have an ''share'' buttom cause im sure some friends would also like them

awsome work both !!

Kjertesvein's Avatar Remember to smile
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Genius idea. Is this the first time you guys done calenders? Sorry, I don't keep much attention to this side of the forum.

Please make a practical calender, with big areas to write something in daily task-fields. I'm going to print this out.

~Wille
    Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.
    - The pranks played on the knight Jean de Joinville, 1249, 7th crusade.

http://imgur.com/a/DMm19
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.

Thank you everyone! We look forward to doing this every month and having the community participate in this opportunity. CA hasn't really filled this market, so we will and promote TWC while we do it.

Kjertesvein - No this isn't the first time, but it is the first in a long time. I will see about fulfilling your request if I can find a bit of time.

y

my friends liked the wallpapers, you should add your name tag Y and Ishan

I forgot to post this earlier this month, but a front page announcement did go up. Its still there but now its down near the bottom.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Enter in this months comp, and win to be included in next months front page announcement!

May's Calendar Wallpaper announcement up on Front Page!!!

Radboud's Avatar Luctor et Emergo

Quote Originally Posted by Kjertesvein View Post
    Genius idea. Is this the first time you guys done calenders? Sorry, I don't keep much attention to this side of the forum.

Please make a practical calender, with big areas to write something in daily task-fields. I'm going to print this out.

~Wille
    I'll keep this in mind for next month, the picture I will use has good space for it. Unfortunately the picture for may has little to no space for it.