Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: NOIF's Boshin War Mod (NoBWN) - HISTORICAL FLAGS, BANNERS & UNIFORMS 22.3.2013

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Noif's Alternative Clan Colours (NACC) - FOTS uniforms project V1.3 and Improved frontpage!

I have noticed that NACC_FOTS_uniforms_V1_3A has got damaged by unknow reason. I will gonna try fix it for today.

Edit: Old NACC_FOTS_uniforms_V1_3A is removed (reason: damaged file) and I replaced on NACC_FOTS_uniforms_V1_3A (fixed version). Should work now!
    Last edited by Noif de Bodemloze; April 04, 2012 at 05:30 AM.

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Noif's Alternative Clan Colours (NACC) - FOTS uniforms project V1.3 fixed and Improved frontpage!

SCREENS

V.E.

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Default Re: Noif's Alternative Clan Colours (NACC) - FOTS uniforms project V1.3 fixed and Improved frontpage!

SCREENS (AGAIN)

V.E.

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

I can't see the pictures for the mod?

I click show but there are no pictures loading

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Riffshooter View Post
    I can't see the pictures for the mod?

I click show but there are no pictures loading
    Pictures worked perfectly, when I watched them several minute ago. Maybe your internet browser block my pictures.

Must be something on my end :p

Btw, is it possible just to have these reskins for one of the factions?

Just if i don't want all of them to change, i rather like the nagaoka colour (got one of the picture to load)
    But i kinda like all the other vanilla colours.

So is it possible to pick and choose, or is it an all in one deal?

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Riffshooter View Post
    Just if i don't want all of them to change, i rather like the nagaoka colour (got one of the picture to load)
    But i kinda like all the other vanilla colours.

So is it possible to pick and choose, or is it an all in one deal?
    If you like vanilla colours, then it is simple: dont download my mod if you dont want recolored factions
    but I don't start make +10 different recolored mods, because it will mean more working and time.

Content Emeritus

NACC FOTS uniforms v1.5
    - Release recolors for 3 DLC factions: Tsu, Obama and Sendai
    - Small fix update for previous factions recolors "Satsuma and Choshu".
    - Fixed "README", where was small wrong details.
    - V1.5 have still A and B version (A = All factions recolored, B = All factions recolored except Aizu + Choshu on improved vanilla colors.)

Release this evening

♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔'s Avatar Wyrd biõ ful ãræd

I seem to crash at game start with V1.3? ... V1.2 Works fine
    I'll try yr update later & see how I get on ...

EDIT: Sorry the trouble was with me not yr mod! I missed out a letter when I copy/paste
    Last edited by ♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔; April 05, 2012 at 08:44 AM.

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔ View Post
    I seem to crash at game start with V1.3? ... V1.2 Works fine
    I'll try yr update later & see how I get on ...

EDIT: Sorry the trouble was with me not yr mod! I missed out a letter when I copy/paste
    hehe... There is something missed in installing or conflict. Previous v1.3A had some problem because it has got damaged somehow, but it still worked ingame. So I released fixed version. I wish that v1.5 won't cause problems.

Content Emeritus

Default Re: Noif's Alternative Clan Colours (NACC) - FOTS uniforms project V1.5 and Improved frontpage!

FOTS MOD v1.5A/B is released!
    Reports for me if have any problems or found something wrong and check new pictures!
    Feedback are welcome! Those newest faction recolors are still in "Beta", small fixes will come later.
    Now all Playable + DLC clans are worked out, later I will working with Sashimonos + Minor factions on 2.0!

Default Re: Noif's Alternative Clan Colours (NACC) - FOTS uniforms project V1.5 (Playable + DLC factions recolors done)!

Great! +rep

V.E.

OLD SIG

Content Emeritus

Default Re: Noif's Alternative Clan Colours (NACC) - FOTS uniforms project V1.5 (Playable + DLC factions recolors done)!

Positive it is that this is working now and got this playable + DLC factions done now. Next challenge is 50 minor factions
    Here is new picture from my Choshu campaign in NACC v1.5:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Noif de Bodemloze; April 06, 2012 at 06:59 AM.

Looks great . Is that "Depth of Field" activated and if so does it reduce FPS? Oh , and thanks for this mod , splendid indeed .

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Elchnase View Post
    Looks great . Is that "Depth of Field" activated and if so does it reduce FPS? Oh , and thanks for this mod , splendid indeed .
    These new pictures are edited on Gimp 2 programme, so that what you see in picture are not from game. I use Depth of field in game, but FPS not drop much, if you have good computer like I have.

Probably not. Just bought a new notebook and I was able to increase most of it to ultra(before most was medium or low ) .It`s like kinda everything īs new to me . I`ll try depth of field and see what happens . Thank you , Sir.

SCREENS

V.E.

OLD SIG

Content Emeritus

Those recolored Tsu looks nice in your pictures, Vennonetes.

Content Emeritus

Default Re: Noif's Alternative Clan Colours (NACC) - FOTS uniforms project V1.51 (Playable + DLC factions recolors done)!

NACC MOD v1.51 update
    Small update:
    - Now NACC MOD working without user.script, what are cause problems early. Enough now that you extract NACC MOD to \Data and working.
    - Updated README "INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION".

Remember remove mod "NACC_FOTS_uniforms_V1.5A/B.pack"; from user.script.
    If you get any problems, contact to me.

♔Noif♔
    Last edited by Noif de Bodemloze; April 07, 2012 at 08:37 AM.

Default Re: Noif's Alternative Clan Colours (NACC) - FOTS uniforms project V1.51 (Playable + DLC factions recolors done)!

I will test it now

V.E.

PS when you will start working the 50 minors?

OLD SIG