Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: NOIF's Boshin War Mod (NoBWN) - HISTORICAL FLAGS, BANNERS & UNIFORMS 22.3.2013

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Noif's Alternative Clan Colours (NACC) - FOTS uniforms project V1.2 and Improved frontpage!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorhaax View Post
    Links don't seem to be work. I just get an invalid error from twcenter.

Other than that, love the redesigns! Factions look less cartoony.
    Links not works because it is removed and replaced on v1.3!

So.... NACC FOTS UNIFORMS v1.3 A and B IS OUT NOW!
    REMEMBER READ "README", CHECK "CHANGELOG" and watch new pictures on Satsuma, Saga, Choshu and Jozai.
    IF COME ANY PROBLEMS, REPORTS TO ME! FEEDBACKS ARE WELCOME!

and Happy good playtime in FOTS!
    Last edited by Noif de Bodemloze; April 02, 2012 at 04:18 PM.

Thaded's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Noif's Alternative Clan Colours (NACC) - FOTS uniforms project V1.3 and Improved frontpage!

I'm still unable to get it working in game, even with the new version so I guess i messed something up somewhere. My folder looks just the the one that was posted in this thread before. Can anyone help?

Baruk khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!

Content Emeritus

Default Re: Noif's Alternative Clan Colours (NACC) - FOTS uniforms project V1.3 and Improved frontpage!

Quote Originally Posted by Thaded View Post
    I'm still unable to get it working in game, even with the new version so I guess i messed something up somewhere. My folder looks just the the one that was posted in this thread before. Can anyone help?
    Make sure that you don't have any mods, who use recolors too. Example: All recolored mods for Shogun 2, Radious recolor mod, Darthmod, Demokrito's ACCs, TROM3 etc... If you dont remember what mod cause problem. Then send a picture about your whole DATA to my private mail and i will check it for you.

Thaded's Avatar Civis

I have a clean install so I doubt that I have any mods in my folder, any that I have added I've removed already so I'll double check.

If you remove any installed mods, does a vanilla game work? You could also try revalidating on steam and see what happens.

Will try 1.3 tonight.

Content Emeritus

I have a clean install so I doubt that I have any mods in my folder, any that I have added I've removed already so I'll double check.
    If it is clean, Data have my recolor mod and user.script have wroted mod "NACC_FOTS_uniforms_V1_3A or B.pack";?

Thaded's Avatar Civis

My file and the user.script have the same version of it, in my case A.

Thaded's Avatar Civis

I copy and pasted what was written in the readme, which is different from what you just wrote. I have mod "ACC_FOTS_uniforms_V1_3A.pack"; in there atm, I tried what you put but still no dice.

Content Emeritus

I copy and pasted what was written in the readme, which is different from what you just wrote. I have mod "ACC_FOTS_uniforms_V1_3A.pack"; in there atm, I tried what you put but still no dice.
    Both v1.3 A and B version are tested and working in my computer, so should working on all if you dont have other recolor mods and installed correctly. Can I see your whole Data on photo to my private mail? My ninja sense a rat behind your files.

@Noif the Satsuma faction turned out as I hoped well done me good fellow! Just tossed out 1.2 for 1.3 and back to my Chosu Campaign?
    Many thanks for your hard and persistant work at getting this most needed MOd on offer to theTWC community!

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by GERMANICUS View Post
    @Noif the Satsuma faction turned out as I hoped well done me good fellow! Just tossed out 1.2 for 1.3 and back to my Chosu Campaign?
    Many thanks for your hard and persistant work at getting this most needed MOd on offer to theTWC community!
    Thanks your comments!

This 3rd day I will gonna rest now, but I still keep my eyes open here for feedbacks and other comments. At Wednesday I will working on NACC mod v1.5 and it need much more time and work because 3 DLC factions: Tsu, Obama and Sendai and other small fixes. After v1.5 is time move to v2.0 Minor factions and banners for sashimonos. I pray if someone can release "Allclans playable" for FOTS, so it would make my project easier.

Thaded's Avatar Civis

There's someone working on it in segments that I've seen in the compilations and overhauls section, already have a few clans released.

Great work Noif, cant wait for Tsu, been wanting to play them since i got FoTS but just cant stand the pink! Looking forward to the recolour.

Laetus

For people who can't get the mod working:
    First, when your create your user.script.txt, It has to be saved as Unicode.
    Second, the README have an error, it says mod "ACC_FOTS_uniforms_V1_3B.pack"; and it should be "NACC_FOTS_uniforms_V1_3B.pack"; with "N"
    I hope that this will take care of your problems.

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by kxin View Post
    Second, the README have an error, it says mod "ACC_FOTS_uniforms_V1_3B.pack"; and it should be "NACC_FOTS_uniforms_V1_3B.pack"; with "N"
    I hope that this will take care of your problems.
    Thanks you noticed wrong in "README". It is fixed now.

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

That's why it didn't worked for me the first time

V.E.

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

I didn't notice the missing letter at first either, it took me a few troubleshooting attempts to finally notice it.

Content Emeritus

I have fixed README done here, so I will gonna make sure, that it is correct when I will release v1.5 on this week.
    Remember mod "NACC_FOTS_uniforms_V1_3A or B.pack";

Sorry that mistake in readme, but it is fixed to next update.

And IF anybody want release pictures on my NACC from battles, Send couple pictures to my private mail and i will created "Players views" to NACC frontpage this evening, where will be your name and few pictures. I will deliver few some pictures too.
    Last edited by Noif de Bodemloze; April 03, 2012 at 07:45 AM.

Content Emeritus

Couple pictures from my Choshu campaign on my NACC:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Player's preview is added to frontpage, where will be players best "pictures" shots. Release good pictures and I will release to frontpage.
    Last edited by Noif de Bodemloze; April 04, 2012 at 03:05 AM.

Content Emeritus

NACC FOTS uniforms v1.5
    - Release recolors for 3 DLC factions: Tsu, Obama and Sendai
    - Small fix update for previous factions recolors.
    - Fixed "README", where was small wrong details.
    - V1.5 have still A and B version (A = All factions recolored, B = All factions recolored except Aizu + Choshu on improved vanilla colors.)