Thread: I'm getting a problem..

Angmar_nite's Avatar Domesticus
    Spearheading the 57000 dollar average salary invasion!!!!!!! CHINA WILL DOMINATE YOU ALL!!!!

Default I'm getting a problem..

It says I need to select an item from the list each time I try to start a campaign. I am using the version 3 with DM and MM. It also says there is a script error in some unified rome thing. And it says there is no specified start date but I clearly see there is.

DimeBagHo's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: I'm getting a problem..

You have the wrong version of RTW. You need to install the 1.5 patch for RTW, or the 1.6 patch if you have BI.

Spearheading the 57000 dollar average salary invasion!!!!!!! CHINA WILL DOMINATE YOU ALL!!!!

I'm pretty sure its 1.6... but I'll try again. This mod sounds GREAT.

DimeBagHo's Avatar Praeses

Keep in mind that if you bought BI in North America you may have the wrong version of the patch installed. Even though it claims to patch to 1.6, you actually wind up with a different version.

never mind. I just reinstalled v1.6 on my backup of BI that I use for mods and made a new BI nad installed again. EXCELLENT MOD.

Of course soon Im gonna delete and copy again whenever the stupid version 4 is no longer corrupted.