Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: Steampunk/Samurai UPDATED August 17 (with LINK, check OP/got eye candy pics inside as well)

hochmeister devin's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Steampunk/Samurai UPDATED August 17 (with LINK, check OP/got eye candy pics inside as well)

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigorukia View Post
    Is this mod dead Hochmester of not just Wondering?
    Well, I keep getting distracted by life so I hope its not dead.
    My mods
    -Mod Leader for the Wheel Of Time This is not the beginning, but it is a beginning
    -Mod Leader for Shogun 2: Foreign Invasion if you want a mod with alot of units this is for you, not only is there the 40 units CA made theres planned to be atleast 177 NEW units when its done.
    -Modder in the World War I and Shogun II project. The only full scale mod for FOTS and it plays nothing like FOTS. FOTS may have Gatling guns, WW1&S2 has tekidanto samurai, SNLF, MGs, kisho snipers, assault infantry(shotguns) just to name a few.

Default Re: Steampunk/Samurai UPDATED August 17 (with LINK, check OP/got eye candy pics inside as well)

bump for great justice! this should get waay more attention than darth or radious (or RTW2)! (i think i'll have to learn modding asap to help out )
    "Name none of the fallen, for they stood in our place, and stand there still in each moment of our lives. Let my death hold no glory, and let me die forgotten and unknown. Let it not be said that I was one among the dead to accuse the living."

Nutters Does Work's Avatar Laetus
    Glorious Motherland, Remove West Barbarians

OK, I know I sound a bit of a scrub here, but can someone just give me the download for the base mod and where to put it please?

i would actually love to see this mod progress

i could help out but i could never get PFM to work, cant edit or save anything, unless there is a fix for this?

Curtizmo323's Avatar Tiro

Where do u get all the files to play the current mod

Curtizmo323's Avatar Tiro

One last question where do i find the HD units pack

FOTS required?

Hmmm...A fresh, new start I suppose. New feel with it.

------------------------------THE TOTAL WAR INDEX------------------------------
    ------16 Campaigns, 5 Total War Games, 1 Third Age, 3 Overhaul Mods------

Any News ?

hochmeister devin's Avatar Senator

Well, after a long time of being busy with RL stuff and computer troubles I, should be able to muster the energy and time to actually finish at least a 1.0 for this before dropping off the face of the forums for another 6 months, lol.
    My mods
    -Mod Leader for the Wheel Of Time This is not the beginning, but it is a beginning
    -Mod Leader for Shogun 2: Foreign Invasion if you want a mod with alot of units this is for you, not only is there the 40 units CA made theres planned to be atleast 177 NEW units when its done.
    -Modder in the World War I and Shogun II project. The only full scale mod for FOTS and it plays nothing like FOTS. FOTS may have Gatling guns, WW1&S2 has tekidanto samurai, SNLF, MGs, kisho snipers, assault infantry(shotguns) just to name a few.

Please Hochmeister you can do it!!

I haven't forgotten about this mod.

Does this work with current version of Fots?

Yerevan's Avatar Campidoctor

@ Setsuna : it's a WIP meaning there"s no playable version already.
    Last edited by Yerevan; November 12, 2014 at 02:33 PM.
    " Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! "

i feel great sadness, this looks so good, yet i cant seem to find a way to download it.

Can you give me a download link, I can't find one.

This looks great. I hope it gets off the ground (and into my computer), because it looks so damn good.

Please Reupload this file WW1&S2_0.52.zip to I can download it

This is such a great idea for a mod. Would be great if you could get a link up, if not before the end of the year i might be able to help if your willing im beginning to learn modding and all that fun stuff.