Thread: lets play tatw

knicolas2's Avatar Senator

Default lets play tatw

I have a short question. i made a video from my current gondor singleplayer campaign and uploaded it on youtube. with the sound of the game.. . youtube says me in the videomanager that my videos include content from "third ones" . but it is still worldwide avaible.. . are there known issues on youtube with tatw videos? and if there are what can i do to avoid them?

dannyalex's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: lets play tatw

dont know about that...but pls online do it at vh / vh for unknown reason all dudes play at mm online..pathetic...vh vh and to victory!!!
    Most Chivalrous commander 2020-2021

knicolas2's Avatar Senator

and there is a button that i shall confirm that i checked demands to these copyrights of the background music. delete video or confirm or what?

Sun Jetzu's Avatar Vicarius

hey I made a channel for total war youtubers, ide like you to join
    heres the link
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=2102
    you can post your videos on here too
    One Punch Man Series VS My Hero Academia Series - Who's Better?

I had a similar problem happen with a video of mine. There are two options open to you: You can "confirm" which basically allows whatever company claiming the copyright the ability to place adds on your video (which makes them money) or remove it completely, or you can dispute their claim under "fair use" and you'll have to make a case to defend your video.

That ones kind of a shot in the dark though, since the dispute process basically allows the claimant to act as their own judge. It's entirely up to the people claiming that you video violates their copyright to decline or accept your argument.

After that, if they deny you, you can file an appeal. Unfortunately you'll be asked to provide relevant contact information (Your name, address etc) all of which will be given to this third party who can then take legal action against you if they're so inclined.

I had the same thing happen to my video. Don't worry about it, just click "confirm" to avoid any hassles.

DrBeast's Avatar Biarchus

I just acknowledge. Of course, it may come back to bite me in the rear, as it happened twice in January - two strikes in two days for some songs I had posted over a year ago. Talk about late reflexes

knight of meh's Avatar Primicerius

nah if you confirm then you let the copyright holders put ads in your video as Jmonstra said so they can't give you a strike for that although they technically could ask you to take down the video or edit out there songs if they so cared too

DrBeast's Avatar Biarchus

Good to know that they changed that (I don't even get to see those pesky ads, thanks to Adblock Plus). I still have one more month to go before I can post videos over 15 minutes long. And it's a PAIN editing battles to meet that time limit

knight of meh's Avatar Primicerius

my advice check the youtube rules in 1 month time , knowing google the rules will be different by then

Alot of those guys play with no Garrison script or spam Trolls so its hard to be impressed by most of their tactics.