Thread: Red Bear Infantry for Saga Clan

Default Red Bear Infantry for Saga Clan

Do you want to recrute red bear infantry with saga clan?
    download this mod!
    To install simply put the file in data folder and play!

Default Re: Red Bear Infantry for Saga Clan

Is that faction specific to Saga Clan..?? Looking to add one or two unique units to Saga and trying to work through the tutorial, will get there in a year or two..!!
    As long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom -- for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
    Declaration of Arbroath Given at the monastery of Arbroath in Scotland on the sixth day of the month of April in the year of grace thirteen hundred and twenty

Thanks a lot for this one! Greatly appreciate it

I hope its not to much to ask, but I already find the unit selection for all factions to be a bit limited. While we wait for the DLCs would it be possible for you to update your mod by adding the Tosa riflemen to the Saga as well? Im pretty sure they are on my special-edition leaflet so its a shame they are not there already...

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Mupp View Post
    Thanks a lot for this one! Greatly appreciate it

I hope its not to much to ask, but I already find the unit selection for all factions to be a bit limited. While we wait for the DLCs would it be possible for you to update your mod by adding the Tosa riflemen to the Saga as well? Im pretty sure they are on my special-edition leaflet so its a shame they are not there already...

Cheers
    this is mod that you have requested.Tosa riflemen recrutable for saga clan.delete precedent version of my mod and put in data folder this file.it is in movie format so no script required.