Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Medieval 2: Total war encoutered an unspecified error and will now exit.

irishron's Avatar Moderator
    Moderation Mentor Vault Staff Artifex

Default Re: Medieval 2: Total war encoutered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Quote Originally Posted by guest1 View Post
    I’m getting the encounter an unspecific error….. shortly after clicking start battle when playing battles instead of auto resolving them. I've spent hours on several forums trying to figure it out and nothing has worked. The game was working fine for months. I’m using windows 7 and have tried…updating drivers, disabling UAC, patches, reinstalling several times(disc version), gave all users full access, ran as administrator and compatibility mode, changed game resolution.....Please help...I don't want to auto resolve every battle because that takes a lot of the fun away and sometimes I lose when i would have won playing the battle. I am playing the regular medieval 2 with no mods.
    Have you unpacked the game?

Ikko-Ikki

Default Re: Medieval 2: Total war encoutered an unspecified error and will now exit.

I appeared to have solved my problem by updating the game from 1.00 to 1.02 patch. My previous patch didn't install correctly.

irishron's Avatar Moderator
    Moderation Mentor Vault Staff Artifex

This does happen at times. Enjoy playing.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread Information