Thread: Can't uninstall TROM 3 Road to Kyoto

Ministry's Avatar Tiro

Icon5 Can't uninstall TROM 3 Road to Kyoto

Hi

Hoping to get some ideas from my TROM experts on an uninstall issue running windows 7. I recently bought the FoTS expansion on steam and deleted the old game directory from steamapps. I also deleted my roaming directory from Appdata as well.

The problem is that the game after re-install has the TROM 3 Road to Kyoto splash menu and the menu lettering is missing characters. The build number also shows (modded).

I've re-installed the game from stratch twice, done the verify integrity checks and banged my head on the desk trying to figure out how TROM is still popping up when I load Shogun 2. I started to search the registry for TROM but had to zip to work this morning, any ideas on what I am missing?

Default Re: Can't uninstall TROM 3 Road to Kyoto

To deinstall the mod, just remove all files starting with trom3 from ...\Steam\SteamApps\common\total war shogun 2\data.

Ministry's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Can't uninstall TROM 3 Road to Kyoto

Quote Originally Posted by Yarkis de Bodemloze View Post
    To deinstall the mod, just remove all files starting with trom3 from ...\Steam\SteamApps\common\total war shogun 2\data.
    Yeah, I know that is the trick but I've done that two times. I did have to move steam from C: to D: drives but other than that I dont know whats up. I was just wondering if there was anything else besides the data directory that needs to be deleted so thanks!