Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Astra Units

Default Astra Units

Hello. I decide to do for fun, some new units for the game I try to be as faithful as possible with the réality history.

it is an observation that I propose here.
    alone, this unit does not have much of interest.
    my goals are to enjoy myself and make you happy.and to offer my work for the main mods you use them all.
    my textures are royalty free and use. I ask just a small token of thanks.

thank you to Swiss Halberdier for his mod "unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon"
    thank you to l'aigle for its mesh "french plume" and for the inspiration of his work
    thank you to the creators of unitées boards.

good game

installation:

put the file "AstraMod1.1.pack" in your data Game
    put the file "localisation" in your data game
    and use the
    following script "mod "AstraMod1.1.pack";

locating the file contains: "unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon" ( latest version) + the location of my units

the statistics of the units were revised to have to adapt to the game of origne (version 1.3) or with the DLC.
    potential conflicts with other mods units are possible.

Canonniers Gardes-côtes

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The Coast Guard gunners companies, unitées coastal defenses of the empire, are assigned to surveillance of coastal batteries or forts.

The "eye of the sea" is the source of the Coast Guard. All people living within 2 miles (8 km) from shore marine they were subjected. The coastguard militia was suppressed at the Revolution
    and coastal surveillance was entrusted to the local National Guard. When war with England continued, the government hesitated to call on these National Guards, who had too often been ineffective. It was decided to raise 100 companies of artillery coastguard. As and when the extension of the Grand Empire, the number of companies from 100 to 145, plus additional 28 companies of artillery and 33 sedentary installed in the islands . These companies are all composed of the inhabitants of the country, and will be considered national guards; wartime sea, they will do the same service as other companies of artillery coastguard.

In wartime, his companies are assigned to the coastal batteries, but also in some cases, will gather in the detachment of troops for the defense lines of batteries or forts.

Custody and service of batteries established on the coasts and islands of the French Republic in Europe are assigned to one hundred companies of artillery-coastguard distributed in the directions of artillery following, to wit: Bruges, one; Lille, two ; Saint-Omer, four, Le Havre, eight; Cherbourg, twelve; Brest, eighteen; Nantes, fourteen; La Rochelle, thirteen; Bayonne, a; Perpignan, two; Montpellier, three; Toulon, nineteen; Corsica , three. pourles companies and Coast Guard gunners sedentary, the Croix Island, two; to Bréhat Island, two; to the island of Baz, a; to Sept-Iles, one; the Isle Dieu, two ; to the island of Noirmoutier, two, to the Ile de Ré, four; to the island of Oleron, four, to Elba, four.

As to the expansion of the Empire, the number of companies of artillery coastguard was increased by the creation of companies in Piedmont, in Holland and the Hanseatic towns. From 1812 until the fall of the Empire, there were 19 companies of artillery veterans, 33 companies of artillery sedentary and 145 companies of artillery coastguard.

Marins de la garde 1er équipage de campagne

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

History of the Marine Battalion of the Guard:

In the ranks of the Consular Guard from September 17, 1803.
    Decree of 20 December 1803, comprising 29 articles, sets the pay, clothing, weapons and barracks of the battalion.
    According to the decree of July 29, 1804, and that of August 30, 1804, the battalion is composed of five companies (teams), totaling 818 men. Each crew is composed as follows: 1 Commander or naval commander, 5 lieutenants or ensigns, five teachers, five foremen, masters five districts, 125 sailors of 1 °, 2 ° 3 ° & 4 ° class, a trumpet or a drum. The deposit consists of: 1 master, 2 foremen, 3 districts-masters, 60 sailors in Paris. The battalion will have a master shoemaker, a master tailor and a master gunsmith who will be treated as those of the Grenadiers of the Old Guard. Sailors of the Guard will be raised in various quarters of the classes, but mostly for the first training, and in those of the south of Corsica. Each man calling battalion received 12 francs a year for mass maintenance. Each officer composing the battalion received a housing allowance as other Guard officers.
    September 15, 1805, 120 men left Boulogne to join the Army in Germany. They will return early in the year 1806.
    On September 20, 1806, 100 Marine Guard join the Grand Army. The rest of the Grand Army battalion Rejoind April 19, 1807.
    Back in Paris January 14, 1808.
    In February 1808, leaving 737 579 men in Spain. They fight at Baylen (19 July 1808) under the command of Dupont. It's a disaster. The losses of the unit are 100 killed and wounded over 300 men. For prisoners, those who are not murdered by the populace of the villages, croupirent like so many others on the pontoons of Cadiz, or on the island of Cabrera.
    After Baylen, by the Decree of 27 March 1809, the detachment is restored to a company (crew), or 148 men.
    4 and 5 July 1809, 113 Marine Guard under the command of Captain Baste, participated in the Battle of Wagram.
    By decree of 16 September 1810, the detachment is increased to eight teams and a new staff. The battalion of the Marine Guard 1136 while men account.
    By decree of 27 January 1811, the crews receive nominations from companies.
    In 1812, a company is present in Cadiz. The rest of the battalion with the Grand Army in Russia.
    December 15, 1812, only 85 men returning from the terrible Russian campaign. This leads to a new organization of the battalion in 1813.
    In Saxony there are sailors in the 1st infantry division of Young Guard under Dumoustier, and the reserve of the artillery of the Guard. They made the final campaigns of the Empire either as infantry or artillery serving. Their initial training with the educated, both in ship handling, fighting at sea
    April 21, 1814, 21 sailors follow the Emperor to Elba.
    The battalion of the Marine Guard, then consisting of 14 officers and 326 men, was dissolved by royal decree of 12 Juine 1814.
    During the Hundred Days, the Marine Guard recovered by the decree of May 6, 1815. The unit consists of a crew including 94 men and 150, including officers. They are the 1815 campaign with the Engineering Guard under Haxo. 107 sailors participated in the Battle of Waterloo 18 June 1815. June 24, only 57 men are on call.
    By royal decree of August 3, 1815, the unit is finally dissolved.
    Battles: Boulogne-sur-Mer, Danzig, Baylen, Wagram, Cadiz, Borodino, Beresina, Wilna, Dresden, Leipzig, Arcis-sur-Aube, Charleroi, Ligny, Waterloo.
    Commanding officers: Daugier (10.28.1803), Baste (11.04.1809), Vattier (16.09.1810), Ganteaume (08/01/1811) Biker (11/11/1811), of Saizieu (11/25/1813) and Slash (05/06/1815).

Default Re: Astra Units

very nice Astradeus, welldone, maybe the shako it's a bit weird( the visor and the size), but the unit looks amazing. +REP

thank you, they are the effects of sunlight on the visor. it depends on the orientation of the light. sometimes shiny or dull sometimes.

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Very nice indeed. Now I can put my feet up - and pass the baton of making skins for the "unusual units" to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Pdguru♔ View Post
    Very nice indeed. Now I can put my feet up - and pass the baton of making skins for the "unusual units" to you.
    thank you Pdguru. yes, the unusual, I take. I still have other ideas in mind .

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Quote Originally Posted by astradeus View Post
    thank you Pdguru. yes, the unusual, I take. I still have other ideas in mind .
    Over to you, then... Please remember to check with originators for their permission prior to using or adapting their items or textures.

Last edited by Pdguru; March 27, 2012 at 05:23 PM.

Decanus

Icon7 Re: Astra Units

Very well done astradeus, you have ability and good taste. The only bad point is to know that maybe Maester Pdguru will stop his exquisit work. Hope he just rests a bit and return to production
    I must ask you something astradeus: Do you create only units for France, or any "unusual" regiment from any nation?
    You deserve a Rep, Magnifique mon amie!

thank you lordargento . I want to clarify that I do not replace any person, Me, I had just wanted to make this unit and can be one or two other French units thereafter. I don 't have time to do more.

Over to you, then... Please remember to check with originators for their permission prior to using or adapting their items or textures.
    thank you, but I made ​​it myself my textures. I do not need to take are of textures among other modder. and if this is the case at one time or another, I think I'm old enough to ask permission alone.

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Calm down old chap. I have no idea how old you are, and I don't care either way. I am simply making a request to a new contributor (a talented one I will add) which is common on this kind of forum and respectful to those who have come before you. Peace.
    Last edited by Pdguru; April 08, 2012 at 08:48 AM.

Calm down old chap. I have no idea how old you are, and I don't care either way. I am simply making a request to a new contributor (a talened one I will add) which is common on this kind of forum and respectful to those who have come before you. Peace.
    I am very calm thank you. I only ask that you keep all your tips and rules of conduct for you and not to associate myself with your ideas .thank you for not polluting my topic with such topics. you can use my private messaging for that. I think is clear. end of communication. Peace to you.

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Quote Originally Posted by astradeus View Post
    I am very calm thank you. I only ask that you keep all your tips and rules of conduct for you and not to associate myself with your ideas. thank you for not polluting my topic with such topics. you can use my private messaging for that. I think is clear. end of communication. Peace to you.
    Gosh, . Perhaps it's a language issue, but you really do come across as aggressive. Not to worry, your spirit and intentions are clear by now, so I'll take my "pollution" elswhere and leave your thread to you.
    Last edited by Pdguru; March 28, 2012 at 06:57 PM.

Gosh, . Perhaps it's a language issue, but you really do come across as aggressive. Not to worry, your spirit and intentions are clear by now, so I'll take my "pollution" elswhere leave your thread to you.
    your artistic and technical advice are welcome. but the rest does not interest me .for your great experience and your seniority, you will understand, that it is necessary stakeholders to refocus on the topic of the thread. I hope you understand.thank you.

Really enjoying this addition to the game. +rep

Quote Originally Posted by The Lions Den View Post
    Really enjoying this addition to the game. +rep
    thank you the lions Den

agranel's Avatar Civis

Great textures. Thanks for sharing.

you are really good with textures, you should do others units