Thread: Generals overhaul

Miralem's Avatar Libertus
    " This :wub: they call a country " - Bosnia and Herzegovina

Default Generals overhaul

I am not sure if there was something made like this ( Well, actually yes - This ), yet my wish would be to create a lot of generals using their real portraits ( if any are acquired ), for almost all Russian generals, you can use these : http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Ca..._Winter_Palace ; for others I ain't so sure where and how, but something can be found...

I'd REALLY REALLY like to see Pyotr Bagration commanding my armies, or maybe Kayssarov, some special ones like Bagration, Platov etc. should be present when the game starts ( I talk only for Russia ) with the custom portraits aswell as added into Multiplayer for Player vs Computer game, but script it that they actually appear as the general that is the closest to them when player vs player if someone selects them ( eg. Bagration appears as Kutuzov becouse both had that great quality ) etc.

That's preety much all that I really have to suggest, if you don't understand me somewhere, post I'd REALLY like to see this made.

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: Generals overhaul

We are doing something along this line in Masters of Europe.