Thread: Accuracy bonus

Adreno's Avatar Senator

Default Accuracy bonus

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Just finished building a gunsmith and firerange in the same province and i can now recruit units with more than 100 accuracy somehow Does this mean that every shot fired by a marine will be a kill? and how is it even possible to go beyond 100 accuracy? i can even get it over 110 with a better foreign veteran.. lolz?
    Last edited by Radzeer; March 26, 2012 at 10:48 PM. Reason: spoiler for big image

Adreno's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Accuracy bonus

also please tell me how to put a screenie in a box like i allways see around here, i couldnt figure it out

"Go advanced" when posting/editing, select text/pic, exclamation mark. I did it for you.
    Last edited by Radzeer; March 26, 2012 at 10:51 PM.

I think accuracy is a modifier and not a percent so having 100 accuracy does not mean 100%, but 100 x whatever modifier the game uses.

Far higher than it should be, I believe.

It might be too high. Playing Jozia (sp) I got me some US Marines (biased being a Marine myself) and that unit is straight up lethal (can't speak for the Royal Marines, but with that accuracy they've gotta be pretty lethal too). I have two in my main army, and while I don't recall their current accuracy (~83 maybe?), they are highly experienced on account of the foreign adviser being with them for like five years. The two Marine units almost always have more kills than any other unit save artillery, and that's not including melee kills because they rarely get a chance to scrap.

Arksa's Avatar Centenarius

My marines had accuracy of 123 after getting some xp in the field, the value doesn't mean that 123 % of the shots hit...

108% accuracy O_o
    jesus