Hello. I have downloaded DM latest Shogun 2 patch and the FotS hotfix. Problem is when I attempt to install the 3.4 patch prior to the FotS hotfix, I get the dreaded error message about DMS exe not being loaded...as others in this forum were having. I noted DM said it might because it thinks another version of DMS is running...but this is not so, as I completely deletced and reloaded...and followed DM's advice about verifying game cahces on Steam etc. No good. Still get this message. I followed a work around that seemed to work for others about unpacking the DM patch into a sep folder on the desktop first...then unpacking the 7Zip data folder there and copying the lot across. Only problem here is that when I unpack the DM patch into the sep folder on the desktop, it does not give me a 7Zip data folder...just a generic data folder which I can't open or use 7Zip to open (don't have persmissions or something liek that. And yes, I made sure I have administrator permissions for everything.). So can't get past first base withy the work around. I downloaded the latest 64 version of 7 Zip as well to make sure had latest version.

Can anyone help? What's going wrong with this? First time I've had a problem with trying to install a DM patch. Why does the workaround not give me a specific 7Zip file to open when I unpack the DM patch into a sep folder? What amI doing wrong?

Really grateful for any help, as I am desperate to play the latest DM patch.

Thanks in advance,

Apoll