Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: TWC Map Game-Read OP Before Playing (UPLOAD MAP AS AN ATTACHMENT)

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Default Re: TWC Map Game-Read OP Before Playing (UPLOAD MAP AS AN ATTACHMENT)

I still handily outnumber your entire Axis of Evil.

Indefinitely Banned

The Baltic offers peace to Russia:
    We give back all conquered lands back to Russia and stop the war between both of us for 15 years.
    Last edited by L-Burna; April 03, 2012 at 11:52 AM.

Kameraden's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdiad View Post
    I still handily outnumber your entire Axis of Evil.
    Axis of Evil, eh? I like the sound of it.

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

At the request of Nutty by Nature here are the casualty reports
    Ferdiad: 9,700
    Nutty by Nature: 29,250
    Sir Kill a Lot: 1,932
    Last edited by Derpy Hooves; April 03, 2012 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutty By Nature View Post
    The Baltic offers peace to Russia:
    We give back all conquered lands back to Russia and stop the war between both of us for 15 years.
    That includes Ukraine?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kameraden View Post
    Axis of Evil, eh? I like the sound of it.
    Your avatar inspird me

You won the battle.
    Your casualties are 9,700.

Indefinitely Banned

The Baltic informs that peace talks have been cancelled because of Russia's unreasonable offers.
    Last edited by L-Burna; April 03, 2012 at 12:25 PM.

GLORIOUS RUSSIA and Finland have made peace.

Hannibal04's Avatar Miles
    First Capital of the Ottomans.But I'm from Ottomans mortal enemy.Beylik of Karaman

Libyan invasion canceled.
    We will take our soldiers back tomorrow.
    10,000 keeper troops will be stay in Libya and protect our small colonizated area.
    Turkish Army hired 50,000 new recruits.
    We have 200,000 soldiers now.

5,000 In Thrace(and Istanbul)
    5,000 In Cyprus
    10,000 In Libya
    180,000 In Anatolia

This informations will be perform tomorrow.
    Our Anatolian troops continues educations.

Our AA-Tank program is stopped to.
    We dont need this for now.

And Turkey wants to buy new F-35 fighters.
    Waiting for offers from another Countries.

Adamat's Avatar Invertebrate

With this turn of events, the NLH almost have to sign a peace treaty with Russia. The NLH request peace talks.
    #JusticeForCookie #JusticeForCal #JusticeForAkar #JusticeForAthelchan

Now that GLORIOUS RUSSIA is only fighting on one front we send the agreed upon Tanks to Persia. They should help the Shah pacify all of Persia.

The NLH has sent out an official ceasefire message to the Russians. All units are pulled out of the Baltic area at this moment(you reading this Derps?). The NLH hopes the relationship with the Persians has not ended because of this war.

♘Top Hat Zebra's Avatar Praepositus
    That place you go to when the world becomes too much? I'm in the world. I'm why it's too much.

IN the headlines today:

The war in the Baltic region seems to finally be at a close now. The Baltic Alliance is set to withdraw their troops, and give up all claims to the occupied land.

Top Hat is pleased by this development.

In other news, The State of Texas has expressed intrest in fully joining the Republic. The CSA is unhappy about this, and has taken measures to up security. The tensions on the border are rising.

The Republic of Louisiana wishes to trade with the Shahdom of Persia.
    "Rajadharma! The Duty of Kings. Know you: Kingship is a Trust. The King is the most exalted and conscientious servant of the people."

GLORIOUS RUSSIAS full attention can now be turned to the Balts.

Enarec's Avatar Senator

The Shahdom of Persia has no ill-feelings towards the NLH, though our soldiers may have almost clashed. Mostly it because they have tried to help end this war with diplomacy. We greet them removing their units from the lands of the Baltic Union and wish to restore our good relations. Shah Cyrus II is also glad that Glorious Russia and Finland are now at peace.

Trade is established with the Republic of Louisiana, we would like to further establish embassies in the Republic of Louisiana and you may establish embassies in the Shahdom of Persia.

Shah Cyrus II personally greets the Russians who brought us the 200 T-100 that Glorious Russia sent us. They will be most helpful in future wars, as we lack tanks and armored vehicles. But even though we are now better prepared to continue our war with the Emirate of Persia, it is currently on hold. Our economy has suffered after the constant wars and first we have to restore it.
    Last edited by Enarec; April 03, 2012 at 02:01 PM.

♘Top Hat Zebra's Avatar Praepositus
    That place you go to when the world becomes too much? I'm in the world. I'm why it's too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Enarec View Post
    The Shahdom of Persia has no ill-feelings towards the NLH, though our soldiers may have almost clashed. Mostly it because they have tried to help end this war with diplomacy. We greet them removing their units from the lands of the Baltic Union and wish to restore our good relations. Shah Cyrus II is also glad that Glorious Russia and Finland are now at peace.

Trade is established with the State of Texas, we would like to further establish embassies in the State of Texas and you may establish embassies in the Shahdom of Persia.

Shah Cyrus II personally greets the Russians who brought us the 200 T-100 that Glorious Russia sent us. They will be most helpful in future wars, as we lack tanks and armored vehicles. But even though we are now better prepared to continue our war with the Emirate of Persia, it is currently on hold. Our economy has suffered after the constant wars and first we have to restore it.

Uh, yes. The Republic will forgive your unintended insult.
    "Rajadharma! The Duty of Kings. Know you: Kingship is a Trust. The King is the most exalted and conscientious servant of the people."

Enarec's Avatar Senator

@♘Top Hat Zebra: Unintented insult? What do you mean?
    Oh... wait... yeah, I see it now.

In other news, The State of Texas has expressed intrest in fully joining the Republic. The CSA is unhappy about this, and has taken measures to up security. The tensions on the border are rising.

The Republic of Louisiana wishes to trade with the Shahdom of Persia.
    I read this post of yours, but didn't read any further from the bolded part and then I forgot your nations actual name. Sorry about that.

Trololol

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Kill-A-Lot View Post
    Trololol
    International politics in a nutshell.

Ciloron's Avatar Vicarius

Last rebels have been crushed this night, now Idonia's attention returns to Tanzania. Charles V has stated that he hopes the southern part of the old grand duchy will be united once again very soon.

Indefinitely Banned

I surrender the Baltic and create a new nation in Argentina. (Wait for the map and info very soon.)