Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: TWC Map Game-Read OP Before Playing (UPLOAD MAP AS AN ATTACHMENT)

♘Top Hat Zebra's Avatar Praepositus
    That place you go to when the world becomes too much? I'm in the world. I'm why it's too much.

Default Re: TWC Map Game-Read OP Before Playing (UPLOAD MAP AS AN ATTACHMENT)

We need turns, guys. I didn't think we did at first, but this isn't gonna work without a real system in place.
    "Rajadharma! The Duty of Kings. Know you: Kingship is a Trust. The King is the most exalted and conscientious servant of the people."

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Quote Originally Posted by Inkie Pie View Post
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

^Unamused Inkie is unamused.
    Quit trolling and just do it.
    In a few minutes when I cba.

I can't use a computer for a while.
    Okay. I wish to have trade agreements with every country so far expect Turkey, if it contuines it's nuclear program. I which to ally with Russia, United Duchies, and with the Shahdom of Persia.
    Last edited by Xenoneb; April 02, 2012 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ♘Top Hat Zebra View Post
    We need turns, guys. I didn't think we did at first, but this isn't gonna work without a real system in place.
    You can make one 'turn' per day, meaning military action, but you can continue to discuss with players and engage in trade/diplomacy as much as you want. This problem with the maps is easily rectifiable if people make an effort to keep it streamlined.

Under the patronage of the formidable and lovely Narf.

Proud patron of Derpy Hooves, Audacia, Lordsith, Frodo45127 and Sir Adrian.

Did it, god I hate editing stuff.

How about that alliance, Russia? And Baltic Union, Holland, why not try and draw up a pact of non-aggression.
    Last edited by Xenoneb; April 02, 2012 at 06:59 PM.

Look at your VMs, my alliance comes conditional of support against the Invaders.

My nation has a small standing army, and if I do, it would be no help. But if I help economically, would it be enough?

VMs mate.

Yeah. I keep forgetting.

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

The Dukes accept the trade agreements from the Republic of Louisiana and the Italio-Germanic Federation.
    The Dukes have decided to send ambassadors to the Republic of Louisiana and the Italio-Germanic Federation. The Dukes also offer an alliance to the Republic of Louisiana.

The Italio-Germanic Federation looks forward to father talks between our Nations, including Alliance.
    Last edited by Xenoneb; April 02, 2012 at 07:01 PM.

Kameraden's Avatar Campidoctor

You will not post a single map until Derpy posts a map that has every single country with their current borders. These last two pages are nothing but trolling.

That place you go to when the world becomes too much? I'm in the world. I'm why it's too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kameraden View Post
    You will not post a single map until Derpy posts a map that has every single country with their current borders. These last two pages are nothing but trolling.
    Actually, I agree.

Derpy, can you just post a single, real map? This is getting quite confusing, especially for the newer people. (As in, me.)
    "Rajadharma! The Duty of Kings. Know you: Kingship is a Trust. The King is the most exalted and conscientious servant of the people."

Quote Originally Posted by Kameraden View Post
    Well I am going to sleep soon, so that won't be happening for a long while.

How long do you sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdiad View Post
    How long do you sleep
    Lucky for you all, I probably sleep less than any of you. Bedtime: 1am, wake up: 6:30 am
    You guys might want to combine maps (I am hoping you do it lessens my load)

As long as he needs.

OT: The Republic of Louisiana gladly accepts your ambassadors. However, it respecfully declines a military alliance. The Republic is trying to stay neutral with regards to the conflict in the East, and feels that joining the Western Coalition would endanger our diplomatic neutrality.

(Ther IS still a war between GLORIOUS RUSSIA and the BU, right?)

(EDIT: So wait. Which map am I supposed to use? Ferdiad's?)

Ciloron's Avatar Vicarius

Allrighty, This map should now contain all nations. I cant see why anyone can just take 5 minutes and GIMP together to correct the map. I expect lots of rep for this

Inkie dont be afraid, my RP will come after I've taken a shower

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

[OOC: I was really busy these days, gonna continue now]

ROC News:

After the failed war in Morocco the population has mixed reactions. Nationalists are in full spring, hosting parades and marches glorifying Casanoves on his exploits. The Left wing and Liberals are condemning his action as brash and blatantly aiding the Military.

As the leader of the PCCO stated yesterday in an adress to his supporters:

"Casanoves is bringing the Republic on to the road of Fascism. What is this un called for expansion? This militarization? Why do we fear to go on the streets to be flayed for speaking the truth?

Unpatriotic, traitor, Moor.... that is what you are if you don't follow Casanoves. Our Central prides is being abused by this madman! Last year alone, 15,000 troops died and a billion Corones were spent on the military. And yet he is called a hero. And now?

Now he calls for conscription: a full blown military state is forming. What is this expansionism? For what? To repete the great empire of Aragon!? Foolishness! Territory is no longer money in this new world... guns are. That is why the monster is in power. We have seen General Machado behind everything... soon our liberties will be lost, and not by force, but by the mindlessness of the masses. Just yesterday the Balearic island signed the referendum "to be part of the new empire".... the masses move the world on the leashes of tyrants.

That's why I call on to you, Catalans, Occitans, basques... I call on to you to cry to the world, to show the the truth-"

The speech was interrupted by the FS police and the leader was imprisoned.

~~
    FAAC troopes stationed in Balearic islands for counter-insurgency.
    Conscription of all men from 18 to 21 years.
    Formation of the "Barres Roges" National Paramilitary Force.

~~~
    Map: Gained Balearic Islands through referednum. It makes sense cuz those islands share great cultural ties with Catalonia. As well, the increse in nationalism has lead them to want to join the Nou Imperi or New Empire that aims at getting back the regions of the Crown of Aragon.

~Lyra

The Dread Pirate Roberts IV